Raiders

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

Raiders

Guys, please get me up to speed. How does a Raiders win or loss affect the Pats from their trade of Seymour a season ago ? Overheard the ESPN'ers make mention of it, but didn't catch it all. (Mortenson's mention of Mankins' return is intriguing, too, dontchathink?) Thanks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Re: Raiders

we have their first round pick next draft

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

In Response to Re: Raiders:
    [QUOTE]we have their first round pick next draft
    Posted by sirpinochle[/QUOTE]
     Man, if that's it, I sure don't understand why the 4-letter geeks would bring it up so early in the season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

My guess would be that, after having been blown out by a pretty bad Tennessee team last weekend, speculation is that the Raiders might be one of the worst teams in the league . . .   setting up the Pats, who looked better than a lot of people thought they might against Cincinnatti last week, with a very high draft pick.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Raiders :  Man, if that's it, I sure don't understand why the 4-letter geeks would bring it up so early in the season.
    Posted by Hog73[/QUOTE]

What does that mean?  I love this season and the excitement has partly to do with the Raiders and panthers picks in the 2011 draft.  How can you not be pumped?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Raiders : What does that mean?  I love this season and the excitement has partly to do with the Raiders and panthers picks in the 2011 draft.  How can you not be pumped?
    Posted by PatsFanGermany[/QUOTE]

LOL - very true.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

its a big day for those picks too. finding out how bad those bad teams are. tb leading carolina. if the rams can beat the raiders that would totally awesome dude

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Raiders : What does that mean?  I love this season and the excitement has partly to do with the Raiders and panthers picks in the 2011 draft.  How can you not be pumped?
    Posted by PatsFanGermany[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

In Response to Raiders:
    [QUOTE]Guys, please get me up to speed. How does a Raiders win or loss affect the Pats from their trade of Seymour a season ago ? Overheard the ESPN'ers make mention of it, but didn't catch it all. (Mortenson's mention of Mankins' return is intriguing, too, dontchathink?) Thanks
    Posted by Hog73[/QUOTE]
       Did they mention anything specific about Mankins return?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Four letter geeks...Laughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Raiders :    Did they mention anything specific about Mankins return?
    Posted by jerh5[/QUOTE]
    Chris Mortenson said, "Mankins will be back in uniform and playing with the Patriots". When ?, I say....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

there is no info on this

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

[QUOTE]there is no info on this
    Posted by sirpinochle[/QUOTE]

Exactly. It's all Mort and his insider B-S.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Raiders : Chris Mortenson said, "Mankins will be back in uniform and playing with the Patriots". When ?, I say....
    Posted by Hog73[/QUOTE]

Week 10 when he can get full credit for the season.  Mortenson is an azzwipe

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I have a gut feeling Logan will return soon. I think he misses football. The Pats made a fair offer if it's still on the table. He wants to play and personally, I would like to see him come back.