Rams vs 49r's Game ends in Overtime in a tie!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Rams vs 49r's Game ends in Overtime in a tie!

lol...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: Rams vs 49r's Game ends in Overtime in a tie!

Wow, that's crazy, especially seeing how the Patriots destroyed the Rams. IMO the whole travel overseas to play in London threw the Rams off while the Patriots were unfazed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to No-Mercy-Defence's comment:
    [QUOTE]

lol...

[/QUOTE]

rare but happens...be interesting to see if it matters come end of season

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that tie could come back to haunt them, losing the first round bye. I guess it's better than a loss but not by much.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Well smith was out in the 2Q or 3rd not sure I think he got a concussion. No idea if he would of made a difference.

Hey Jints your probably right this game might affect both or one team later on.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow, that's crazy, especially seeing how the Patriots destroyed the Rams. IMO the whole travel overseas to play in London threw the Rams off while the Patriots were unfazed.

[/QUOTE]

Well the 49r's dont have a brady in alex Smith or even the weapons, But you would think the 49r's defense but stop the rams completely. Maybe the 49r's defense is overrated?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

I dont remember exacty but I believe the last game to end in a tie was cowboys and eagles, both ended in overtime at 16-16.