Randall Cobb

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Randall Cobb

A WR just under 5'11 and weighes 190... and should be selected in the 3rd round.  David Givens replacement?  He was compared to a poor man's Hines Ward.  To me that's a tough WR that goes over the middle, and is a punishing blocker in the running game at WR.  He also ran a 4.45 - 40, which is probably 3 seconds faster than Ward ahahaha...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: Randall Cobb

One of my favorite players in this class and also one of the most versatile.  He's prob a top 50 pick though IMO, vs. Rd 3.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

It would feel like old times again with a player like him.  Branch and Cobb(Givens) with Wes(Brown) in the slot...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Cobb is tough, ultra-competitive kid, he's shorter but not small (thick upper body) good speed and quicks, good hands, good after the catch, routes look solid, will work the middle of the field, has some return ability and can line up inside, ouside or in the backfield, IMO.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

don't we have enough slot receivers...wouldn't we rather have the speedster(mike wallace type). Brandon Tate could possibly be that guy b/c that was his real rookie season this past year.I would rather have Hankerson from Miami.he can get deep...not the fastest but can get deep.he will be gone in the 2nd round though. I think we should draft one wr this draft...Tall with speed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

i dont think we are gonna take a WR as early as Rd 2 or 3.
    Hopefully the front office has confidence in Taylor Price and Brandon Tate, we know they trust Edelman.
    Id rather take John Moffitt, Rod Hudson, the Colorado CB....
    I dont know why, but I think Leonard Hankerson is better than Cobb

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I prefer they target a player that fits their scheme and preferences (fast, quick, sudden, agile etc.) vs. taking a tall kid just to take one.  If you can find a "tall" kid with those preferences then great, but height is not a necessity.

I think Cobb can beat CB's on the outside due to his speed and quicks and though he's only 5-10, he's a thickly built kid that can play with physicality.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Yeah Cobb is a really good player. He likely could line up at a lot of spots on the field but if hes drafted were likely shipping someone out or were not bringing in a veteran WR. 

With that said I would love him on this team. Hes an impressive player when you watch him and I have seen this guy straight up will his way to victory. Great player and I bet the Pats keep going back to him and looking at him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjaycee. Show jjaycee's posts

Branch- sub 6 Feet- one too many! Got to be at least 6'2".

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan1994. Show patsfan1994's posts

Edmund Gates ACU ran a 4.37
    6 foot 190 pounds

Ricardo Lockette FVSU ran a 4.37
    6 foot 3 199 pounds
    said to go in the 5th to undrafted and has interviewed with the falcons
    i really like gates though check out his video
    Gates caught 66 passes for Abilene Christian for 1,182 yards and 13 touchdowns. According to Sterling Sharpe, he is a Greg Jennings type of wideout.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt5bxgVvOGk">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt5bxgVvOGk

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

If you recall Cobb was the subject of my binky thread

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

6th round....Courtney Smith.......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from grima23. Show grima23's posts

last time i saw him Larry Holmes just hit him with another  left jab  lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Absolutely nobody can take a punch like Randall "Tex" Cobb.
    Anybody that can take a beating like Larry Holmes gave him and not go down is a 1st rounder in my Book.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

^^^I was waiting for this.  haha

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skorpion76. Show skorpion76's posts

In Response to Re: Randall Cobb:
    [QUOTE]One of my favorite players in this class and also one of the most versatile.  He's prob a top 50 pick though IMO, vs. Rd 3.
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]

I would take him with our 2nd pick in the 2nd round, this kid is a player!! 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

some of you list 40 times like its the be all end all, but its not. The ability to run crisp routes and get in and out of the break with ease is what BB looks for. If it was strictly 40 time and be over 6' we might have drafted Chad Jackson out of Florida a few years ago. Oh yeah never mind......

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

In Response to Re: Randall Cobb:
    [QUOTE]Absolutely nobody can take a punch like Randall "Tex" Cobb. Anybody that can take a beating like Larry Holmes gave him and not go down is a 1st rounder in my Book.
    Posted by Rerun85[/QUOTE]
       I watched that fight, I have never seen anyone take a beating like that! It was like teeing off on a punching bag. LOL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I also like Kendall Hunter, RB Okl state.  5'7" 199 lbs.  If you missed him at the Senior Bowl in blocking drills you missed out.  This kid stopped all LBs at 250lb+ dead in their tracks.  It was something to see, he was also an excellent runner and receiver in college.  He plays like he was 6'2" 250lb back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVPuzPacWDY