Randy being Randy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Randy being Randy

The Vikings' board is blowing up about how Randy Moss went off after the game. Apparently, he had high praise for Belichick and the Pats and is . . .   let's say "less than satisfied" with the way he is being used in Minnesota.

Anyone besides me not surprised?

Here's a link to Judd Zulgad's Twitter page.

Great stuff.

http://twitter.com/JuddZulgad/status/29322179435

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Re: Randy being Randy

That was only the beginning. Read the thread I started. He hates the Mini press even more than he did the Boston press. Then again I hate most of the Boston press too

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Not surprised P-Mike. The core of Patriots dealings in all facets of this organisation can be described by one word. CLASS. Players, Coaches, T.v. guys et al, all know this. It will always shine through. We,as fans are just so lucky.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

get the feeling he doesn't like Childress to much!!!! That was a weird press conference. In Bil We trust!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

wow...... honestly I am a little surprised.  Why would he not be a decoy for us and try and  win games??? I still don't get why he did this to himself.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

In Response to Re: Randy being Randy:
    [QUOTE]wow...... honestly I am a little surprised.  Why would he not be a decoy for us and try and  win games??? I still don't get why he did this to himself.
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

I think Randy's asking himself the same thing!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]get the feeling he doesn't like Childress to much!!!! That was a weird press conference. In Bil We trust!!!
    Posted by rickrand3[/QUOTE]

I think its got more to do with the local press. They filed a complaint with the NFL that cost him 25 grand. Basically he said he's not going to talk talk to them now even if it costs him 25 per week. I believe this started because he got sick of constantly being asked about Farve and/or Childress

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

rickrand3 says : That was a weird press conference....
    Yeah, he never ceases to amaze. WOW !!! I thought he was gonna cry and beg to be taken back. I think he values his time spent as a Pat more than his original stinit in Minnesota. I couldn't BELIEVE he was basically RIPPING his coach, his team, their press, EVERYTHING. Wow, that blew my mind !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

You really have to wonder what Randy Moss is thinking sometimes. He had a good thing here playing with Tom Brady and winning games.  Why not give the Patriots a discount and sign a 3 year extension.  Now he is on a 2-5 team due to his own fault and big mouth. 

Where is he going to play next year? Maybe with Dallas.  He will soon be forgotten due to his own stupidity.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

we are better off without him

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Moss is hilarious.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

He is all done. BB said the double coverages were declining for the last YEAR. Revis had it right when he called him slouch. I will always remember him in 07, when he was motivated and had a few miles left on him. Now he's a one trick pony who's been w/the circus a little too long. (BB DID give him qite a lot of respect though if coverage is an indicator, with Meriweather playing 20 yds deep over the top)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trible. Show Trible's posts

[QUOTE]He is all done. BB said the double coverages were declining for the last YEAR. Revis had it right when he called him slouch. I will always remember him in 07, when he was motivated and had a few miles left on him. Now he's a one trick pony who's been w/the circus a little too long. (BB DID give him qite a lot of respect though if coverage is an indicator, with Meriweather playing 20 yds deep over the top)
    Posted by hang3xc[/QUOTE]

But, but, Chris Carter said.....and, and, Michael Irvin said.....and, and, Prime Time said....(LOL)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Randy being Randy : But, but, Chris Carter said.....and, and, Michael Irvin said.....and, and, Prime Time said....(LOL)
    Posted by Trible[/QUOTE]

Nice Trible.  I believe Carter said the 6-1 Patriots were finished or something like that just after the trade was announced.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Yeah. Basically threw Childress under a well deserved bus. Threw the coaches/players under the bus for not listening to his tips about NE. Threw the media under the bus. And gave a media hug to all of New England. 

Wow. 

This guy is crazy. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MonsterFan. Show MonsterFan's posts

I am the originator of the Randy Moss Appreciation thread from the 1st week of the season.  After seeing how this is all playing out...I must say... I was Wrrr.....I was wrrrrr.....I was wrong.

Just when you think you've figured out the puzzle that is Randy Moss, he fakes you out.  I have no clue what is going through his mind.  Going to Minn was a good thing for the Pats.  Sorry Randy.  Your starting to sound like that crazy old girlfreind that begins to harass you once she finds out your engaged.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Gotta love Randy Moss.  I sure miss him! 

A top 2-3 WR of all time.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Bring him back next year!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

LOL, Moss might be losing his mind!

Deon Sanders is the next Tom Jackson to the Patriots...

"Bill Belichick has lost this team" Tom Jackson

"The Patriots have given up on this season" Deon Sanders

HAHAHA

This team, season and defensive play making is starting to remind me of........No, No I won't say it....6-1 let's just focus on the next game!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEforever. Show NEforever's posts

randy is crazy, he loves the PATS!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LOL, Bizarre!    Randy back next season and we have the Vikings 3rd round pick, PERFECT!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The hell if I care. It really showed how much he loved New England because he never did this when he was here. 

Love him as much as I love Troy Brown, but we move on. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Randy will always be remembered and for the good times here by me. I loved his press conference. He praised everything Patriots and he realized this move wasnt worth it.

No hard feelings. it was time to go in a different direction and we are better without him. Unless he changes his attitude and decides to run all the routes Branch and the rest of WRs do, he will not be back here.

So i think the embrace by Brady and Moss at the end of the game can put to rest the rumors of fighting.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

I don't understand this fanbase.  Well, actually I do, but it blows my mind at how much our fans are a collective "diva" when it comes to love/being loved.

Randy wanted out because he wanted a multi-year contract and the Patriots weren't about to give him one at his age.  It doesn't matter what you did, its about what you can be.  Randy, as much as I like him, is a typical athlete over-valuing their own talents vs. the team goals/plans.  Older players are rewarded with roster spots because of their intellect not rewarded in dollars for the name on the back.  Seau, Dillon, Rodney, Cox.  

He felt another competitive team would pony up where the Patriots would not. Lets face it, there are several former Patriots that made money after leaving (Samuel, Law, Seymour, Cassel, Vrabel, Branch, etc.)  He felt he would be proven right and gambled on the forcing their hand to trade him.  But alas, he misread the tea leaves of Minnesota. Not only weren't they an underachieving team with an vastly overrated once-superstar QB, but he got a real taste of reality seeing a less talented coaching staff that is incapable of leading any team, much less the Vikings!

Randy's comment was as close to a "mea culpa" as you'll get from a player.  You can have your hateful thoughts as a jilted and scorned lover if you wish.  That's your Diva right!  I prefer seeing Randy as a good player who was brought in to help our team gain a 4th Super Bowl trophy.  He wasn't perfect, but he did his job for the most part.  The NFL isn't a video game like some of you think.

Ask Wes Welker what's it like without #81....  Truth hurts sometimes.  

25. This post has been removed.