Randy, Here's some Encouragement

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

Randy, Here's some Encouragement

Here's a motivational statement from Ray Allen of the Celts.
    Maybe the Pats could benefit from it , For your enjoyment:
    Go Pats

“The fortune I have is that I still continue to think I am getting better and working within what we’re doing here and we want to get better,’’ he said. “For me, I can’t focus on what I am doing individually. We have such a regimen here that individually, we really don’t worry about it as much. And they stuck when you are not paying attention and I think that’s the beautiful thing.’’
    Ray Allen
    12/15/09

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Randy, Here's some Encouragement

All Moss-man has to know is that his teammates still love, his Coach still loves him, and most of all, the Fans still love him. He shouldn't worry about the Globe writers-- I suspect they are mostly a bunch of Sox fans who know nothing about Football-- or ESPN. We formed our own opinion of him in 2007, and it was a great opinion.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

In Response to Re: Randy, Here's some Encouragement:
    [QUOTE]All Moss-man has to know is that his teammates still love, his Coach still loves him, and most of all, the Fans still love him. He shouldn't worry about the Globe writers-- I suspect they are mostly a bunch of Sox fans who know nothing about Football-- or ESPN. We formed our own opinion of him in 2007, and it was a great opinion.
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Well said

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

[QUOTE]All Moss-man has to know is that his teammates still love, his Coach still loves him, and most of all, the Fans still love him. He shouldn't worry about the Globe writers-- I suspect they are mostly a bunch of Sox fans who know nothing about Football-- or ESPN. We formed our own opinion of him in 2007, and it was a great opinion.
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Randy Moss is great. So maybe he does slack off from time to time. Don't we all? Do you Chris Gasper? How about you Ron Borges? I know you slack off Mr. Ctrl + C. 

To all the Randy haters - GFY.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

"Randy Moss is great. So maybe he does slack off from time to time. Don't we all? Do you Chris Gasper? How about you Ron Borges? I know you slack off Mr. Ctrl + C."

I realize this is way out in center field ( ha ! ) but I remember once when the great Willie Mays let a ball get through his legs. He turned around and just stood there while someone else chased after it. Just a thought. Go Pats!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Randy, Here's some Encouragement : Well said
    Posted by dwhite1220[/QUOTE]

Personally, I think he's washed up..but I am willing to do you a favor and give you a 7th round pick,,deal?Wink

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ&feature=related

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Randy, Here's some Encouragement : Personally, I think he's washed up..but I am willing to do you a favor and give you a 7th round pick,,deal?
    Posted by oggieman[/QUOTE]

lol That's pretty funny (assuming you're being sarcastic).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

"It isn’t what you do, but how you do it."
    —John Wooden, Hall of Fame basketball coach

http://www.usairwaysmag.com/articles/how_why_how_we_do_anything_means_everything_._._._in_Business_and_in_Life/