Randy Moss Calling A Radio Station Under A Fake Name.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Re: Randy Moss Calling A Radio Station Under A Fake Name.

In Response to Re: Randy Moss Calling A Radio Station Under A Fake Name.:
    [QUOTE]I think it sounded like the Jets.
    Posted by bostatewarrior[/QUOTE]

Goodell having someone imitate Moss to deflect attetion away from his decision on the Jets? :-)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

It sounds like him, but I'm willing to bet it wasn't him. In fact I'm pretty sure that wasn't him. Quit the bashing guys.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

First off the guy clears his voice at the very begining of the call to get into the Moss voice.

Then at the 21 second mark when the caller says "I'm happy, I dont like Fisher" it is in a normal voice, no accent at all.

I have changed my mind. It's not Randy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

[QUOTE]First off the guy clears his voice at the very begining of the call to get into the Moss voice. Then at the 21 second mark when the caller says "I'm happy, I dont like Fisher" it is in a normal voice, no accent at all. I have changed my mind. It's not Randy.
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]
    I'm not judging you doubters or disparaging you in any way but,if you dont think thats Moss then you are a grade 3 moron. How many of you that doubt its Moss believe OJ was innocent?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

[QUOTE]First off the guy clears his voice at the very begining of the call to get into the Moss voice. Then at the 21 second mark when the caller says "I'm happy, I dont like Fisher" it is in a normal voice, no accent at all. I have changed my mind. It's not Randy.
    He clears his throat only after croaking out a greeting. Clearing your throat is not how you get ready to impersonate someone, The Fisher line you mention sounds exactly like every other line. The guy never claimed he was Moss so why would he change his voice to sound like Moss? Hello Mcfly! The next caller said hey that sounded like Moss and was berated by the announcer until he replayed it. The caller did not try to tip anyone off that he was Moss. Dont you think if he was trying to fool anyone that he would have just said his name was Randy duh! I would bet my life and your wife that was Moss

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Randy Moss Calling A Radio Station Under A Fake Name. : I'm not judging you doubters or disparaging you in any way but,if you dont think thats Moss then you are a grade 3 moron. 
    Posted by tenacioust[/QUOTE]

You disparage the doubters at the end of the same sentence in which you say you aren't disparaging them. Couldnt even wait till the second sentence, huh?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from william93063. Show william93063's posts

Sorry,

wrong accent, vocal inflection and not deep enough, this is defrinately NOT Randy Moss.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dodie2g. Show dodie2g's posts

doesn't sound like moss lols c'mon people

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

That could be Moss, then again it could not. It sounds like him, but how many people in this world can call a radio station and imitate someone. I'm not saying it is not him an I'm certainly not saying it is not because I would not put anything past the celebrities and their mindless antics! But no one on this forum truly knows for sure if that is Moss or not so lets not feed into this foolishness!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Randy Moss Calling A Radio Station Under A Fake Name. : I'm not judging you doubters or disparaging you in any way but,if you dont think thats Moss then you are a grade 3 moron. How many of you that doubt its Moss believe OJ was innocent?

And the very same could be said about you and anyone else who really believes that's Randy! And I just love how people like you love bringing up OJ.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

but how many people in this world can call a radio station and imitate someone

how many people come in here and act like their Pats fans? theres always people trying to start trouble.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I Agree, it's not Moss, there is too many points in the 10 seconds he was talking were his voice went out of the tone Moss would have had...too bad, I would of loved to think the guy has totally lost his mind, instead of just 80%. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

theres a lot of Moss hate here. One thread saying he was going to blow all his money and live under a bridge, this one and others. The guy said some things when he was here this year that I don't agree with but he played hurt and wanted to win. The business side of it we don't know whats going on. When you score a 3-5 year contract that could be your last so why not want to get paid.
    In my line of work I can hold my own. I'm not going to work for peanuts or for a jerk. I can go somewhere else. But to trash my boss on a public forum and not think he'd know its me? Comon man. I think you'll find that Moss doesn't talk to anyone the rest of the season. I wonder if Vince Young called the radio show too?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

If it is Randy, is it up to us to judge him? Didn't he contribute a lot to the Patriots while he was here. Why don't we remember him for catching 23 TD's in 2007 and the great moments he gave us?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lightningbrain. Show lightningbrain's posts

no, what did he do to Givens?

[QUOTE]If I were Moss, Fisher would not be my chosen coach.  Remember what he did to David Givens? He's a baaaaaaaaad man.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lightningbrain. Show lightningbrain's posts

yeah, I have no problem with Moss; however, he is getting a little of what he gave out.  I mean, when his teams have been doing well, he has been great; and when his teams have been poor, he has been a monster.  Well now he is the one having a hard time, and no one is cutting him any slack.
    When he first left NE and everyone was bashing him, I wrote a thank you randy moss post and it wasn't well accepted (maybe it was too soon, too.)

[QUOTE]If it is Randy, is it up to us to judge him? Didn't he contribute a lot to the Patriots while he was here. Why don't we remember him for catching 23 TD's in 2007 and the great moments he gave us?
    Posted by NYC[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ejusox21. Show ejusox21's posts

Is it just me and a few other Pats fans who still have a soft spot for Moss???
    I know he is who he is, but I believe that he is the best WR to ever put on a Pats Uni! I really liked what he did for our team and the Fans. I just wish he would have kept his mouth shut and his alligator arms open. He would have been much better off. Maybe he will come back next year? Either way, I still like the man. Go Pats!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

he needs a shrink to help him out.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Randy Moss Calling A Radio Station Under A Fake Name. : He clears his throat only after croaking out a greeting. Clearing your throat is not how you get ready to impersonate someone, [/QUOTE]

You are so wrong about this that statement.  Have you ever even seen impersonators live, ever?  Or do you not get out of your mothers basement long enough to have seen one?  I have seen many clear their throat to get their voice right.

[QUOTE]The Fisher line you mention sounds exactly like every other line. The guy never claimed he was Moss so why would he change his voice to sound like Moss? Hello Mcfly! The next caller said hey that sounded like Moss and was berated by the announcer until he replayed it. The caller did not try to tip anyone off that he was Moss. Dont you think if he was trying to fool anyone that he would have just said his name was Randy duh! I would bet my life and your wife that was Moss

Wow! Seriously?  Are you seriously this ignorant or just pretending to be?  That is the whole joke!  To call and sound like Randy but use a fake name.  The caller got exactly what he wanted and it was brilliantly done!  And you don't get it! You just dont get it little man!!  Are you old enough to be on a computer, you just don't seem old enough to be on here without parents permission and I seriously doubt they would have given you permission because they wouldnt want their son to look like this big of a jackazz!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

I imagine he's not the 1st NFL player to call into a radio show and not identify themselves. Moss's voice and speaking style would be hard to hide though and it would be something he'd do.

Of course his voice and speaking style could be easily imitated by someone willing to do put in some effort for the fun burning the host. That happens all the time too.

Bottom line who cares?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOT2REGRET. Show NOT2REGRET's posts

LOL I just cant believe how dumb and petty some New Eng./Bos fans are. The guy was a top 3-5WR when he was here and was our only real scoring threat for 3 years. The Pats wanted to get rid of him since last year , but played games and should have done it before the season. Hes gone , why are you even still talking about him? Lmmfao or some guy in Tenn.?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wiggy26. Show wiggy26's posts

personally, doesn't sound like Moss. 

Is it something Moss would do? sure.

Not him