Randy Moss in a Jets uniform?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Re: Randy Moss in a Jets uniform?

Moss and the Jets deserve each other

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

He's old, with declining skills.  I hope the YETS do sign him in place of Edwards who was the YET receiver who hurt us the most last year..

Don't get me wrong, I loved the 2007 and 2008 Randy Moss and we did get the best of the last but the tank is definitely low now and headed for empty.  Do you all think that his season last year was a fluke? It wasn't. You could see the decline at the end of the 2009 season and it continued into 2010. PATS fans need to get over Randy Moss.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss in a Jets uniform?:
    [QUOTE]Moss's primary strength was his ability to get open down the field.  He forced teams to play their safeties deep.  But he never gave you all that much on short routes or crossing routes.  The problem I see with Moss's play over the past year and a half is (1) he wasn't getting open deep as consistently and therefore wasn't forcing double coverage like he used to and (2) he seemed to be just getting worse at any other routes (lots of dropped balls).  Worse, when he was on the field, Brady seemed obsessed with trying to hit him.  I just don't like what he brings anymore and don't like the dynamic between him and Brady.  I think the Pats are better off going a different route. They definitely do need a solid deep threat--but I'm not sure Moss is the right one to go with anymore.    
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

Exactly.... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Randy Moss in a Jets uniform? : The compliment to Greene & LT is called Brad Smith.  He averaged a couple more yards a carry than Woodhead.  And he was one of the better KRs in the game.  It's called position flexability.  At 5'9" Woodhead is a nice fit for a dink & dunk pass first offense, running draws and screens.  Not so much as a midget on a power running team. 
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

Isn't Brad Smith set to break the bank as a FA?

You just walked intothe wall again. You don't get it.  Plugging holes here and there, and over there, only to let another hole open a year later is exactly my point.

Woodhead was/is incredibly cheap and trending up. He's an investment.

Smith will take his payday and in 2011, you won';t have him.  Get it?

You got nothing for Smith when some team overpays him in FA.

Brad Smith is a glorified Brandon Tate who can take snaps in a Wildcat. Some team will offer him big bucks for that gimmick and you'll be looking at Joe McKnight and John Conner.

Brad Smith gets to cash in. That's the only difference.

So, you lose Woodhead and Smith and have McKnight and John Conner in the backfield/used in formations.

I am pretty sure teams would rather have the first option.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Randy Moss in a Jets uniform? : Not welker, you idiot, Edleman.  You predicted great things for him following his 30 some catch rookie season.  Again with the FB comments?  How many plays is your 5th round pick going to take from TRich, one of the best ever on one of the best running teams.  Let's recap your stupidity.  1) You are only allowed to trade up for a player who starts 2) All drafted players, regardless of team depth, need to have outstanding rookie seasons 3) Releasing a player at a position of depth and team strengths is not ok if he contributes to another team You just can't make this stuff up.

Apparently, YOU make a lot of things up.

You said "Welker".  Don't call me an idiot when you are incorrect and it sits there in print, Corky.

As for Edelman not doing exactly what I predicted...who cares?  Gronk and Hernandez were so good as rookies, I absolutely am thrilled at their futures as Pats.

They can take away Edelman's receptions again in 2011 for all I care.

This proves you don't get it.  It doesn't matter about the name on the back of the jersey but winning games and not missing your window like the Jets have done.

Classic case of not getting it.  Count up your Pro Bowl nods.  I see someone like Sebastien Vollmer flat out dominate at RT and he doesn't end up in the Pro Bowl.

I see McCourty dominate and he ends up backing up in the Pro Bowl.  I don't care.  Enjoy the Jets Pro Bowlers!

All 3 of your bullet points say something I never said. Ever.

In fact, I have specifically stated here that young players need to show a progression, with obviously more progression at a faster rate, justifying their draft position.

Dan Graham, for example, won two SBs in his first 3 seasons  because he had very important value as a starting TE who helped a running attack balance a weaker passing attack due to lack of talent at WR.

You don't see this value because you have never seen a SB in your lifetime and never will.

The only stupidity being shown here is from you.   Every single Pats fan on this thread is laughing at your insecurity and lack of intelligence.

You're Al Davis, Dan Snyder and Jerry Jones's collective wet dreams.   Oh, and Woody Johnson's.  He left a special mess just for you.

All of these owners are more interested in making splashes than seeing a good infrastructure built.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Randy Moss in a Jets uniform? : I'm not bashing him, my only point is that he would have been a virtual non factor on the Jets in 2010.  I liked him to.  In 2009, I wanted them to use him more because neither Greene or TJ can catch out of the backfield very well.  With the aquisition of LT, that was no longer a factor. 

They sure could have used him with your inept offense at 1st and goal in the AFC Title game. lol

Instead, the prancing LT and Sanchez melted at the goal line in embarrassing, unprepared fashion.

lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Good thing we have Devin McCourty ;)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

The "new" Welker I said was Edelman?   Another lie.  Never said that.

Welker is arguably the best slot WR in NFL history, yet I called Edelman "the new Welker"?  Ummm. 

Do you really think people buy your lies here? 

I also never said players that suck are awesome if they go to the Super Bowl. I said small pieces are very important to the greater good of the team.

Please learn to read and stop lying/putting words in my mouth.

See, this is why you should be banned and people like Killa should in absolutely no way defend you.

You're the king of toolish Jets fans.  Way worse than this Leon character.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Randy Moss in a Jets uniform? : yeah because Pitt showed all year that they couldn't stop the run and Woodhead really stepped it up in the playoffs.  He's a real smashmouth kind of player.  Was it the 4 rushes for 11 yards that Danny Boy had against the Steelers during the season that would make you think that? Another idiotic post from rusty pinkhat.  Go figure.

Who says you have to run the ball at the goal line?  I saw Woodhead lined up as a WR plenty of times.

Maybe if your QB was actually a SB ready QB, they would have thrown for a TD successfully.  Pitt's secondary was average at best.

Not surprising you can't think out of the box. You have a small brain.

It is flat out hilarious to watch you unravel as you dig yourself a deeper hole on a daily basis.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Anyhow Adam Shefter called bluff on this.... no Moss to Jets right now, and I believe that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Excuse me? Where did I say Woodhead would replace Holmes or anyone else?

The fact is Smith is a FA and will be gone and you ditched Woodhead. This means you lost two well rounded players as assets for NOTHING.

Are you this stupid?

Do you know what ROI is?  What do you do for a living, Phatty?  Really. Just tell us.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Randy Moss in a Jets uniform? : Looks like rusty pinkhat has a new crystal ball.  So far, you have claimed that every Jet FA will get a huge contract somewhere and not resign with the Jets.  You must have an inside source, who is it?  Obviously, aguy that you can say this about: "He is the only player in NFL history to throw a touchdown pass, run for a touchdown, catch a touchdown pass, return a kick for a touchdown and return a blocked punt for a touchdown." Is a nice player to have on your roster.  Irreplaceable?  Not so much.  Just another great draft pick by Mike T.  Fourth round?  Wow!  Fantastic. Who was that idiot predicting doom and gloom last year after releasing Faneca, Jones and trading their last great KR/3rd RB in Leon Washington?  Oh wait, it was you, dooooshbag. Let's here the rest of your predictions.  Will the patsies choke in the opening round of the playoffs or will they get a bye and choke in the next round?  Hard to say, really.

Leon Washington is still with his team, Damien Woody is done in NY and your team released Woodhead.

WHat NFL fan would rather have McKnight over Woodhead outside of your stupid self?

I don;t need inside sources to see the writing on the wall for the Jets, especially when the owners get their way with this Lockout.

Way, way, way too many free agents for NY to return with the same team.

Enjoy!

Vernon Gholston

With the exception of the Raiders JaMarcus Russell, Gholston will go down as the worst draft choice of the decade. He is probably the worst draft choice the Jets have made in over 20 years and a total black eye on the front office, which is why they tried to push the story that he was the pick of Eric Mangini. Gholston ended his Jets career with as many sacks as I have and the same amount as almost everyone reading this. If there was some solace to be found in the pick it is that he was so bad that he could not earn the impossible to not earn bonuses and escalators in his rookie deal that would have made him impossible to cut. Russell earned his and cost the Raiders a fortune in cash when they dumped him.

The Jets had already reworked his deal once and apparently banked on this as being an out. He was scheduled to earn $555,000 in salary and a $250,000 workout bonus in 2011. He also had a roster bonus on the books for $2,565,000 that likely had already accelerated to $9,195,000 for participation in over 20% of the defensive snaps. His prorated money tied into salary advances and signing bonuses totaled over $2.9 million for the year and $5.8 million over the course of the year. By cutting him before the new league year began the Jets will shave at least $6,273,333 from the books as well as $2.9 million of prorated money that would have accelerated had he been cut from the team in March. If the Jets would like to bring him back for a look he would likely earn $555,000 with a small workout bonus.

Kris Jenkins

Jenkins is a victim of the uncapped year in the same way that Alan Faneca was a big winner in the uncapped year. The Jets could not release Faneca due to cap rules, allowing Faneca to earn over $5 million from the Jets despite never playing a down for them in 2010. This is the exact opposite as Jenkins would have had an opportunity to renegotiate his contract in a normal year, but labor uncertainty gave that no chance. Jenkins is no longer able to stay healthy and the Jets have paid him nicely for what has amounted to just a handful of games played since 2008. With a one million dollar bonus looming early in March there was no way the Jets could keep him on the roster.

Jenkins also made some negative comments in the past week about the Jets strength and training regimen which likely did not help his position and probably foreshadowed what he knew was coming. It was clear during the season that Jenkins was preparing for his post NFL career and the Jets did not want to pay him anything only to have him walk away in August or even worse see him get injured in camp and then owe him a years worth of salary. The Jets will save $5.5 million in cash, $6.4 million in cap space, and an additional $900,000 in future dead money with the release. Jenkins would never come back for the minimum so if he was to return it would be on an incentive laden deal with a split salary of sorts if he got injured.

Damien Woody

Woody tried to play through a seemingly endless barrage of injuries this year, before he finally had to shut it down. Like Jenkins, he has been around for a long time and seemed to be preparing for a post NFL career after he was shut down for good. This was a pure cap dump as the Jets will shave $510,000 in dead money for 2011 and another $510,000 in potential dead money in 2012 by making the move now. I think it was well known that Woody had no chance of seeing the contracted money when he signed with the Jets in 2008 and clearly there were no bitter feelings on his part based on his Twitter interaction with the fans. That probably means the door is open for a return and at this stage of his career, where he would probably be an emergency backup if Vladimir Ducasse can not play in the NFL, he would probably go for the veterans minimum type contract which carries a minimal cap charge and would likely pay him around $900,000. The Jets will save $3,750,000 in cash and $4,260,000 in cap room with Woody's release.

Jason Taylor

There is really no savings in this move unless Taylor earned a $10,000,000 roster bonus last season, which does not seem possible. Taylor seemed to enjoy his year with the Jets far more than his time with the Redskins, but he is a Dolphin at heart and as soon as Bill Parcells left that organization I think the wheels began turning in Taylor's mind that maybe he could go back there one final time. There is also the fact that Taylor hired a second agency last year to represent him for non-football endeavors which is a sign that he is seriously considering hanging things up. Between those factors and the fact that he never participates in any offseason programs it made little sense to have him tying up cap space while contemplating his future. Dumping him now leaves the sides on good terms if he decides come July that he wants to play football. The Jets will save $2,275,000 in both cash and cap space.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=6317245&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines

"I want a contract." - S. Holmes

Holmes also commented for the first time on the controversial remarks he made after the Jets' loss to the Steelers in the AFC Championship Game. He wasn't on the field for the first few plays, and seemed angry in the locker room, giving an "ask the coaches" response when questioned about it. It appeared to be a shot at offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer.

Well, he was angry. Very.

"I was being critical of not starting in the game," Holmes said. "However anybody wants to take it, whoever it was taking a shot at, that's that. I was being critical of not starting in the AFC Championship Game and I was frustrated. I was very upset that I didn't play for 10 plays. It probably made the biggest difference in how we played."

Uh-oh!!

The New York Jets loaded up for a title run in 2010 and once again came one win shy of the Super Bowl after losing Sunday in the AFC Championship Game, creating big questions as they start planning for 2011. They took a short-term approach last offseason, acquiring players in the final year of their contracts -- and now they have to deal with the fallout.

Unlike last offseason, when they were severely restricted by free-agency rules and relied on trades to improve the roster, the Jets will be heavily involved in free agency. Mostly, they will be trying to keep their own due to an inordinate number of potential unrestricted free agents.

[+] EnlargeBraylon Edwards
    AP Photo/Stephan SavoiaBraylon Edwards had a good season for the Jets, but he might not be back in green in 2011.

They made pre-emptive strikes by locking up Darrelle Revis, Nick Mangold and D'Brickashaw Ferguson in 2010, but the remaining A-list is daunting -- David Harris, Antonio Cromartie, Santonio Holmes, Braylon Edwards and Brad Smith. It will be virtually impossible to keep them all.

Other key free agents will be Brodney Pool, Shaun Ellis, Tony Richardson, Drew Coleman, Eric Smith, James Ihedigbo, Nick Folk, Steve Weatherford and Kellen Clemens.

Obviously, the landscape could change, depending on the outcome of the league's labor negotiations. This free-agent list is based on four years' experience, the requirement under the current collective bargaining agreement.

It looms as an expensive offseason with tough decisions, and that doesn't include the non-financial decisions -- more specifically, Mark Sanchez's throwing shoulder and whether he will need some form of surgery to repair cartilage damage.

The most pressing personnel issues:

The WR situation: The Jets have said they're interested in retaining both, but league insiders say the Jets have prioritized Holmes over Edwards. This isn't a cut-and-dried decision. Holmes is faster than Edwards, but Edwards was their most consistent receiver and came on strong late in the year.

Both have off-the-field issues; in fact, Edwards has a drunken-driving charge hanging over his head. The Jets are likely to insist on provisions in any new contract that protect them if either player messes up again. The cost of re-signing both might be prohibitive.

"I could end my career here, but I'm not going to play here for a pittance just because I like it here," Edwards said recently. "At the end of the day, it's still a business, but I do truly love it here."

[+] EnlargeLaDainian Tomlinson
    Michael Hickey/US PresswireLaDainian Tomlinson slowed down as the season progressed -- how much he has left in the tank is open to debate.

The multipurpose Brad Smith is an organization favorite, but he will be hard to keep because he could be looking for Josh Cribbs money (more than $6 million per year), a hefty price for a non-starter.

The LT question: Can they squeeze another productive season out of LaDainian Tomlinson? He has one year, $2.4 million remaining on his contract, but he's turning 32 and faded over the second half of the season. He perked up in the playoffs, complicating the decision. Rex Ryan said last week that he'd like to have a one-two-three punch with Tomlinson, Shonn Greene and Joe McKnight.

Tomlinson brings a great attitude to the locker room and probably could be effective in a No. 2 role, as a third-down back. The organization will have to determine if keeping him will stunt McKnight's development.

Getting younger on D: Five of the front-seven starters are over 30. That doesn't include pass-rusher Jason Taylor, 36, who may retire, and injured nose tackle Kris Jenkins, 31, who has missed 25 of the past 32 games. Jenkins, due to make $5.5 million, will have to take a significant pay cut to stick around.

Ellis, who will be 34 in June, could fall victim to a youth movement after a season in which his production dropped. He could return in a backup role, but he can forget about big money. Former No. 1 pick Vernon Gholston has run out of chances and it looks like he won't see the end of his contract.

The defensive front needs an infusion of youth and speed, especially on the edge. The lack of a speed rusher really hurt the overall pass defense.

The Jets can't afford to lose Harris, who, despite a slip in regular-season production, would be a hot commodity on the open market. Harris, the only member of the Core Four still looking for a new deal, is seeking at least $10 million per year.

Oakland Raiders star Nnamdi Asomugha is slated to become a free agent, fueling speculation of a Revis-Asomugha dream tandem. It's fun to think about, but it would be an enormous financial commitment to only one position.

Another Revis deal: Yes, that's right, the two sides could be headed back to the bargaining table. The four-year, $46 million contract he signed in September, after a long holdout, was a compromise because they couldn't agree to a longer deal. They might give it another try, especially with Revis due $25 million in 2011 -- money the Jets would like to spread out over a long-term deal. After a slow start due to a hamstring injury, Revis was back to being Revis by the postseason.

Line tweak: They will have to make a decision on right tackle Damien Woody, who ended the season on injured reserve. Woody is an excellent player when healthy, but age (33) and salary ($3.75 million) could make him vulnerable. Problem is, they don't have a clear-cut replacement. Vladimir Ducasse, whose rookie season was basically a redshirt year, is a major question mark.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Randy Moss in a Jets uniform? : yeah, the part where you mentioned that they could have used Woodhead at WR - that means that one of the other 4 would need to sit.  When you are a power running team, that's what you do.  Only an idiot like you would suggest that the Jets should have thrown the ball from the 1.  The same logic goes for the bonehead fake punt.  If it works, it's  a great call, if it doesn't , it's not. 

Yet the predictability of the pathetic Schottenheimer certainly fooled those Steelers!

Nice "power running" team you have there! lol

FAIL

40+ year FAIL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Randy Moss in a Jets uniform? : Wow!  Still with the copy and paste... sorry not gonna even bother.  So, you are now on record claiming that of all of the players the Jets have either cut or are FA, none will return to the team.  Right?  So don't be the puzzy that you always are, now.  Answer the question you pansieassfaggot. Tell me, if you are so against signing players to short term contracts and claim that BB does not do that, why were you so for the Galloway, Chris Baker, Shawn Springs, etc, etc, etc, signings? 

"Not going to bother" =

Hi, my name is Rex and just got owned badly. Again.

I just got totally exposed because it is now proven the Jets have the unenviable task of replacing between 10-20 free agents without a legitimate free agent period during a Lockout.  And we don't even have a 2nd rd draft pick in this draft.

lol!!

That was like a super duper backpedal from you, Rexie-poo.

No, I didn't say "none will return". Some will, some will not.

The problem is, you have no one worth a squat to replace key players or players you counted on like Gholston, Jason Taylor, etc.

Either Edwards or Holmes is gone.  Who replaces one of them?

lol!!

As for Galloway, Springs or a Baker signing ,they aren't considered huge moves. They are supplemental moves.

You're so stupid.

Were those players helping NE get to an AFC title game, dummy? NO!

Get it yet??  Will you ever get this concept?

My good god.  You are absolutely clueless x 1000.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

As a Pats fan I'd love to see the Jets add another player (Moss) to the list of others with nothing left in the tank (Jason Taylor, LT, etc. etc.)

But this is BS PR IMO.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Randy Moss in a Jets uniform? : Wow!  Still with the copy and paste... sorry not gonna even bother.  So, you are now on record claiming that of all of the players the Jets have either cut or are FA, none will return to the team.  Right?  So don't be the puzzy that you always are, now.  Answer the question you pansieassfaggot. Tell me, if you are so against signing players to short term contracts and claim that BB does not do that, why were you so for the Galloway, Chris Baker, Shawn Springs, etc, etc, etc, signings? 

Someone caught feelings!@!!!! lol ahahahahaha, wow fatty. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

All Phatty Pants has left is a steamy pancake in his pantaloons and his Marky Mark blow up doll for comfort.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Randy Moss in a Jets uniform? : Shocking! Still too much of a f'inpussy to answer the questions. I am so surprised. So, first they didn't score because they didn't have Woodhead, then because they didn't have a SB ready QB, now it's because of Schott's play calling?  I guess you just keep changing it up hoping I don't crush another one of your moronic theories.  Wrong again.  The real reason is that the Steelers had the best D in the NFL.  As the Jets showed the patsies in the playoffs, good D's usually win out.  Keep trying loser.  And keep being the puzzy that you have proven yourself to be.

No, it's because of all of the above!  Get it yet??!!

IT AIN'T GOOD ENOUGH

The Packers had the best D in the NFL, you know, because they won the SB, something the Jets haven't done in 3+ generations. 

The Steelers secondary was average AT BEST all year long and your insecure QB couldn't do a thing to combat it.

lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

No, it was the fact LT turtled up again when it mattered. That's what it means.

Do you watch LT cry in the lockeroom on your homemade Jetsie tapes?

lol!

LOSER

BORN LOSER

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Randy Moss in a Jets uniform? : Was it LTs 900 yards or 50 catches that showed you he had nothing left?  MAybe it was the Jets top 5 running game?  Was it the fact that Jason Taylor would have been about tops on the patsies sack list or the fact that he did it as a thrid down pass rusher that makes him washed up.  And what does that say about every player on the patsies D except for the HOFer Mike Wright who JT had more sacks than? Wait, is this rusty pinkhat?  You sure sound as dumb as rusty.

Since you like stats so much, chew on these:  Pats 3 SB's in last 10 years.  Jets?  Jason Taylor won't even suit up this year.  Then, check the trendline of LT's running in Dec-Jan.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Randy Moss in a Jets uniform? : yep, he sure did averaging 4 1/2 yards a carry in the playoffs.  Again, what does that say about the 14-2 choking patsies that got embarrassed when the whole world expected them to win and patsie fans were predicting a 50 point victory. Sad & pathetic... just like you.

"Whole world" expected them to win?  Really? I saw plenty of people picking the Jets.

How is losing 28-21 "an embarrassment", too?  I'd say choking, in your supposed destined SB title years, back to back, is far worse. lol

Especially in that small window you just lost.  I hope you enjoyed Hard Knocks because you won't have a 2nd rd pick this year.  Smart moves by Tannenboob.  lol!

NY is not winning a division as long as Brady is there.  Get it through your head.  And if you think they'll cupcake into the wild card automatically yet again, you'd be wrong again.

Window closed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Randy Moss in a Jets uniform? : Not so sure you know what a genration is or how long it is.  I predict that you will come back and say you were talking about a ferret generation, not human or that you were misquoted or taken out of context. Idiot! 

I predict you'll still be one the biggest morons anywhere inside the continental US even if you attend a local college in the future.

Now we're splitting hairs on generation lengths?  lol!!

Is this supposed to deflect from the idea that the last time your team was even IN a SB, Neil Armstrong hadn't landed on the moon yet?

And your daddy's baby magic was still tucked well inside before making the mistake of conceiving you?

lol!!

The 1968 season was so long ago, even your boyfriend wasn't alive yet.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I did? I said it was closing, not closed. 

And since they just blew a golden opportunity after beating NE.  Your team then yet again choked in a one game situation for the AFC Title.  Don't expect that to happen 3 years in a row.  So, yes, the window is closed after the short term approach blows up in 2011.

Why would I say it "closed" last year when they added Holmes, Taylor, had a healthy Jenkins, etc?

Trending down.

2011 = Trending Down.

NEXT

You'd know how losing a game in the cap era after rebuilding from a dynasty can happen if your team ever even wins one AFC title game again.

Oh wait, they didn't even win an AFC title in 1968.  It was the AFL.

lol!!!

Enjoy the ride down!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

No, the point is, we've seen the recipe used to win SBs here.  With a little bit of patience, we're about to see opportunities to win more SBs, or at least make very strong runs at them in the future.

So, we can see the groundwork.

You, on the other hand, have never seen anything remotely close to what Pats fans have witnessed in this cap era.

You should be clamoring for the Jets to mimick NE's approach, but instead you strangely bash it and/or show how jealous you are of it.

Rational Pats fans don't expect SB appearances every year, so 6 years ago is not the end of the world, when the Pats just went to one 3 years ago.

The idea is to have a chance every year, which NE does.  NY does not.