Randy Moss in a Jets uniform?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbundchen. Show mrbundchen's posts

Re: Randy Moss in a Jets uniform?

dont forget about indy.

dont forget to tune into my soap opera, i mean bio on espn.  dont worry about me blubbering like a little girl.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss in a Jets uniform?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Randy Moss in a Jets uniform? : How did they joke? Are you are saying that you expected the Jets to beat the patsies and Pitt?  
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

"joke"?

Come again?

No, I am saying if NY beat the Pats that would be their SB, and I was absolutely correct.

They are so obsessed with the Pats, as are you, there was no way the Jets were beating Pitt.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbundchen. Show mrbundchen's posts

dont forget that me and BB are still in faxburah.  we will bring the pats back to glory...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbundchen. Show mrbundchen's posts

dont forget that rusty looks busier than a bukkakke starlet trying to keep up with 15 guys.  she looks so content after taking the best from 15 different guys, much like rusty after a day of "winning" on the bdc forum.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbundchen. Show mrbundchen's posts

spin rusty you little forum loser. lmao

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Sounds good, Phat Rex.

Make sure you log in and out, and then add in your little bits from your extreme bitterness under a different name.

lol

And only shows up on Phat Rex based threads.   Gee, we're confused, Phatty.

Maybe if you got laid for once in your life, you wouldn't have all this jealousy and anger?

We'll take your "Mr Bundchen" character and appearance as you absolutely being blistered off this discussion thread again today. lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Nice to see you log back in, Phatty.

The Jets choked in their SB 2010 season. That's a fact, They told the entire sports world they were the team to beat and would win the 2010 SB.

Even Kris Jenkins said if they did not, they would look like fools.  And he was right, as he eats himself out of the NFL.

I like the stones? Didn't I offer a wager to you here on this board?

You rejected the option. You did not want to back up your mouth with a bet.

So, just who doesn't have the stones here? lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Frantically signing expensive FAs and tossing draft picks was NE's approach from 2001-2004?

Please tell us more, Phatty-Poo.

WOW

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

How funny is it that Phat Rex's horrendous reading comprehension, apparent poor childhood and environment, education, development in this society, etc, is somehow someone else's problem?

No, that's not remotely what I am saying. What I said is what I said.  Kris Jenkins said it, too.

It has nothing to do with "thinking" you can win. It has to do with telling the world in preseason that the SB title is yours and then not even attending the SB.

When that does not happen, it's called being completely embarrassed all that talk delivered nothing. Absolutely nothing.  Not even a division title.

lol

Just because you have the worst reading comprehension abilities on this board and/or might be mentally challenged and need medical assistance, don't make that other people's issues.

You'll need medical assistance for your problems.  Good luck.

As someone who works with companies that monitor drug trials, I am pretty sure there is no currenty drug that can help you. But, we'll start working on it because we could make a lot of money off someone like you. lol

I mean, WOW.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Poison pill redux.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Wow.. you guys just drag all your crap to every thread you get to.  I had to wait 5 bloody pages to comment on something on the first or secon page because you yahoos wanted to look up eachothers skirts all day.  Your both 11 years old.. thats the only way you can sit on the computer all day and say absoloutley nothing to eachother.

Your both wrong on a million different posts in this thread.  I cant remember them all, but as I took a ridiculous 20 minutes to read all these posts I remembered the feeling that your both biased morons.

LT has plenty left in the tank and is giving you great production and spark for how much you paid.    However it was a very poor signing because you released a back that was the league leading rusher the year before I believe.  If not he was towards the top.  So you signed LT because he was a big name... LT didnt bring anything that Jones didnt already have.  Both are old.. both got 900 yards, except Jones did it on a worse OL. 

As for Moss, I dont think the Jets are interested.  I think they are using the media to scare Edwards into taking a cheaper contract.  Show EDwards they have options and get him signed.  I would love to get Moss back under KILLA's theory.. He has to understand he's not the man anymore.  We want him to run in a straight line every play and take the top off the defense.  He needs to be able to go entire games with NO CATCHES NO ATTEMPTS.. and just take the wins and hopefully the SuperBowl as his compensation.  That and his bloody paycheck.

To much writing.. sorry guys.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

killa if you stalk thje pats so much why didnt you see how he started to sit down on the pats at the end of 09 and begining of 10. take off the weed googles please and see as a football fan not just a pats fan . Wait I did say he had  a few great years and i give him that  he always does that with a new team expect for last plays hard and goes after balls then after awhile he just gives up .yes he wanted out of  new england and he did say that till he relized he messed up and praised the pats.For the players here  saying nothing bad about him of course not they wont go that route  too much class.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]Wow.. you guys just drag all your crap to every thread you get to.  I had to wait 5 bloody pages to comment on something on the first or secon page because you yahoos wanted to look up eachothers skirts all day.  Your both 11 years old.. thats the only way you can sit on the computer all day and say absoloutley nothing to eachother. Your both wrong on a million different posts in this thread.  I cant remember them all, but as I took a ridiculous 20 minutes to read all these posts I remembered the feeling that your both biased morons. LT has plenty left in the tank and is giving you great production and spark for how much you paid.    However it was a very poor signing because you released a back that was the league leading rusher the year before I believe.  If not he was towards the top.  So you signed LT because he was a big name... LT didnt bring anything that Jones didnt already have.  Both are old.. both got 900 yards, except Jones did it on a worse OL.  As for Moss, I dont think the Jets are interested.  I think they are using the media to scare Edwards into taking a cheaper contract.  Show EDwards they have options and get him signed.  I would love to get Moss back under KILLA's theory.. He has to understand he's not the man anymore.  We want him to run in a straight line every play and take the top off the defense.  He needs to be able to go entire games with NO CATCHES NO ATTEMPTS.. and just take the wins and hopefully the SuperBowl as his compensation.  That and his bloody paycheck. To much writing.. sorry guys.
    Posted by Ender587[/QUOTE]

Too much writing. No one read this.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Randy Moss in a Jets uniform? : So believeing you can win is ok, but saying it out loud means you have choked?  You must be a f'indooshbag.  There is no other possible answer.  And Jenkins never said the Jets would or did choke. Only a f'in idiot like yourself thinks that a prediction is in anyway connected to choking.  Why do I have to teach the definition of nearly every teerm that you try to use?  Are you 11 years old or what? In sports , a choke is the failure of an athlete or an athletic team to win a game or tournament when the player or team had been strongly favored to win or had squandered a large lead in the late stages of the event.

Jenkins said if they did not back up their predictions as SB champs, it would be flat out embarrassing.

So, they choked by not backing up their claims.  Yes. It was a choke when you don't back up a prediction.

Only in your world did Hard Knocks not happen and did the entire jets organization, led by Fat Boy Rex Ryan, not babble on a daily basis how big and bad they were, telling the entire world the SB title was theirs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]Are you thinking that Harrison, Dillon, Seau, Colvin, etc, etc, etc all played for cheap money?  

YES!!!

They were thrown out and/or were begging to play for NE.  YES.

Corey Dillon was stolen from the Bengals and a very cheap, short term rental that helped secure a ring.

Rodney was CUT.

Seau was 87 years old and basically retired playing on a 1 year, friendly deal.

Colvin was acquired and the most expensive, but an effective OLB in the system.

Are you aware these players helped win a boatload of games and rings?

Looks like what BB selected as low end options (most cases) through the years were fantastic moves.

The Jets? Not so much.  No foundation built yet. That's the difference. NE had a foundation, NY does not. 

You are the dumbest person here. BY FAR.  Every single Pats fan who has a clue is nodding their head up and down agreeing with me. Every single one.

NE had a foundation. The Jets do not. FACT.

How stupid are you with this revisionist history crap that no one here buys?

You have a couple of deluded cheerleaders that ride on your wee-wee, but that just means they are as stupid as you are.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Threads come and threads go but the common thread through all is that BBR and Phatrex endure.  Oivey....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Or, is it that the troll, Phat Rex, endures?  He's like a roach.

Keep in mind, just who the trigger is for your "oh vey" moments.

How predictable was it that when Killa started this thread for Pats fans, the little girl Phatty-Poo was mere milliseconds away from ruining it?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]Wow I have to focus on work for a few hours and I come back and there is over 100 posts lol I guess this was a hot topic lol now i have to go back and read through them.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

In a nutshell:

Rusty: You're a deusche!

Phatty: I know you are, but what am I?

Lather . . .   rinse . . .  repeat, as needed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I'd focus on the insitgator.

Too bad, because some Pats fans are educated and enjoy good Pats discussions.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

That's right. His targeted FA signings were shrewd and it helped them win games and SBs.

Are you actually trying to change these facts? 

How hard is this for you?  This is documented extensively for the 2001 season, 2003, 2004 and to some degree 2007.

And don't look now, but he's doing it again, picking up small pieces like Rob Ninkovich in a complementary role, or reacquiring Deion Branch for pennies on the dollar, because he has the leverage to do so.  Sure, not superstar players, but great value for what each player is. 

He traded Moss and Maroney, players who could possibly not even play in 2011, for two nice draft picks.   Utter genius in terms of maximizing an asset.

Or, he secures scrap heap pick ups who basically becomes All Pro right away.  Danny Woodhead or even BJ Green-Ellis can be seen as these kinds of players.

You just aren't very bright and apparently the mods here will make sure we pay for it because of this reality.  We get to deal with the wrath of your ignorance and insane jealousy for the Pats blueprint of success, while you brainwash yourself into thinking the Jest (yes, the Jest), are on the right track emulating what NE does. lol

Are you this jealous of these facts that you think you can change history? lol

Seek the help you need and do it on behalf of all Pats fans who come here.

Holy christ.

The names you just listed with Revis, Harris, Mangold and Ferguson, etc, is not enough. Not enough.  Especially at those prices.  Each is the highest paid at their position. 

You have way too many holes elsewhere, most notably on your defensive line and at Safety.

Two, huge, gaping holes.  It wasn't enough. This is the point.   It's not likely good enough.   Maybe in another division, like the NFC West or AFC West, sure.

NE has better depth now by a mile than NY does.   They also have cornerstone names, many of them locked down into contracts or rookie deals.

For every Kris Jenkins or Antonio Cromartie, NE has Wilfork and Leigh Bodden.

You';re dumb.   There is no way in getting around this. You either have a massive learning disabilty or are so far gone, you can't see this.

You call me a homer, yet it appears you are drinking Rex Ryan's man juice on a daily basis x 1000.

You cannot have 4-6 good foundation players on a 53 man roster in the cap era and then quickly scramble to mash in a slew of free agents in a 2-3 year window, pretending it works.

It's flat out hilarius and insulting to the Patriots Dynasty from 2001-2007, to pretend that what the Jets did in the 2007 draft, a little bit in 2009 and with some desperation FA moves, that it somehow equates to BB's methodical approach.

Hilarious.

Absolutely hilarious.

Jerod Mayo was just ranked #6 overall LB in the NFL and costs 8 million less than David Harris will cost in 2011.

David Harris wasn't even in the top 10 on this list and he's a free agent at the end of 2011.

Do the math, DUMBO.

And we haven't even gotten the to reality that NE will have their 3rd straight superior draft over NY this year. lol

You are so annhilated on this topic you cannot even see straight. Just quit.

DONE

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

No, what I am saying is, you are going to miss on some draft picks and some FA signings.

The key is to not miss a lot and not to overpay, limiting these misses. 

And the other important thing is to use patience and your leverage (whatever it is) to avoid those mistakes as much as possible.

In the Jets case, their leverage is hype and gimmicks via Rex Ryan.  Intelligent people will realize that blowhard approach is short term and seeing its expiration date a lot sooner rather than later.

And the longer he loses/doesn't at least win an AFC title, the more his sales job looks like a farce.

The Jets have so many FAs, what good is it if the ones that helped make runs in the playoffs need to be replaced?

And by whom?

Draft picks? You best hope your draft this year (with no 2nd rd pick) blows the 2008 and 2010 drafts out of the water, son, because the depth charts in NY are not looking so good.

If you simply sign and coach up players that fit your system, this is another advantage.  Rex Ryan is a good defensive coach, but you need depth.

NY tosses high end draft picks for money grabbing dipshits like Antonio Cromartie and Braylon Edwards.

If you end up caving into Santonio Holmes at Brandon Marshall money, is that really a good move?

Tannenboob and Ryan have RUSHED the approach.  They rushed it and tried to squash into a very small window.   And this was likely on orders/pressure from Woody to get people excited for PSLs.  Very obvious from the attempt to smear NE in 2007, the Mangini hire before that, the Favre desperation trade and sign, and trading up for Sanchez because you lost/were used by Favre.

Just watch. 

You being all googly-eyed over a good, but completely overrated and overpaid Ferguson at Tackle, means Sebastian Vollmer is a complete bargain and as good as Ferguson.

Get it?

David Harris is not better than Mayo.

Revis's rookie year or arguably his 2010 season was not better than McCourty's.

See where I am going here?

You are obsessing over how great the good core of the Jets roster, yet ignore that it takes 53 players to win SBs in this era.

Every single roster spot is important.

Keep counting the Pro Bowl nods.  Pitt and Indy did this in the early '00s and got them absolutely nowhere against a better formula in NE.

What I am saying could not be articulated any clearer, yet for some reason, you have the hardest time with the reading comprehension.

"So what you are saying".....Uggh.  Please stop.

This is all you do as a way to deflect from what is probably a very likely reality with the Jets trending downward in the division, certainly not peaking further.

You know it's true, you just can't stand to admit it.

If you had a better QB, the jets could withstand more mistakes, but someone like Sanchez is not at a Brady, Manning, Brees, Rodgers, RIvers, Rapelisturd type of a level.

Currently, your team is like the Bears.  Jay Cutler or Mark Sanchez.  Good, but not good enough.

And Jerry Angelos is infamous for blowing 1st rd picks to the point it's had a major effect on the Bears long term stability and even their success in recent years.

Imagine if Jerry Angelo didn't completely blow some slam dunk picks in Round 1?

Or trade for Jay Cutler (two 1st rd picks, Orton and a 3rd)?

BB is in such a good spot with this draft, I can predict right now, that it will be no worse than a B+ draft, likely an A, and it's likely his draft propels NE into a strong SB contender next year and beyond.

You cannot say this about your Jets.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I'll give you another example:

If the Jets didn't miss on Gholston, didn't lose out on the Jenkins gamble, maybe if Kyle Wilson was better as a draft pick, Keller was more of an All Pro TE, MAYBE the Jets win the SB last year.

Maybe.  This isn't even counting the idea that it's hard to imagine Sanchez outplaying someone like Aaron Rodgers or a Matt Ryan.

Maybe Rexie's "top ranked" Defense, which had a mediocre pass rush without blitzing, and barely had more sacks than NE with less turnovers created, would have been better if they had more draft picks, spent more wisely and/or had a more patient plan?

It all adds up and matters. All of it.

What is good or great in your eyes in 2009 or 2010 can go away really quickly.

NE makes the playoffs in 2009 and 2010, but deep down Pats fans knew a little luck was needed in 2010. 2009, things just weren't right.   

They didn't get it in 2010, had some flaws, but their foundation is arguably as good as any team's in this league heading into 2011.

GB is another example, maybe Philly, Pitt, Indy, etc.

You're not there yet. Overachieving, riding a wave and peaking, but not having a stable foundation doesn't mean you're there.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]I think you are being a bit of a homer saying that you would rather have McKnight over Woodhead Rex. Its a pretty easy answer, Woodhead is clearly the harder worker and better pro player. You could tell from Hard Knocks alone that Rex regretted wasting a draft pick on McKnight and im sure he regrets it even more seeing what Woodhead could do. They do the same thing except Woodhead is good at it.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

A "bit" of a homer?  He's neck and neck with Underpants as the biggest fraud/phony troll on the board.

Phat Rex is probably more of a homer than Undies, actually.

He has the market cornered on homerism.  Apparently, the Jets are loaded, lock stock and barrel in 2011 and beyond.

I knew when you started this thread (certainly have the right to, no doubt), Phat Turd would ruin it, deflect as best he could, and then run away after being challenged on his homerism.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.