Randy Who????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

Randy Who????

Geat win by the pats today! we just beat what some people may argue is the best team in the league without randy moss. not only that Branch came up huge, making clutch catches when it mattered and throwing blocks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

Re: Randy Who????

We got a wr upgrade and moved up a round in the draft. I love it!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

I agree i'll admit i was pretty worried when they traded him but this win has calmed all my fears

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

We should put Moss behind us regardless of likes or dislikes. Turn the page!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Who????:
    [QUOTE]We should put Moss behind us regardless of likes or dislikes. Turn the page!!!
    Posted by TSWFAN[/QUOTE]

This is a very good point right here^. Randy is on the Vikings and he's got problems of his own. Branch did some good things today and it looked at times as if he and Brady hadn't missed a beat. I hope he can stay healthy. The Ravens are tough. It was excruciating to watch, but a good win.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Randy Who????:
    [QUOTE]Geat win by the pats today! we just beat what some people may argue is the best team in the league without randy moss. not only that Branch came up huge, making clutch catches when it mattered and throwing blocks
    Posted by Soxpatsfan08[/QUOTE]
    They are not better than the NY Jets. Ravens didn't blitz or rarely the 2nd half and never in OT. The Jets come every play. Ravens were playing not to lose and with that in mind, they deserve to lose.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Randy Who????:
    [QUOTE]Geat win by the pats today! we just beat what some people may argue is the best team in the league without randy moss. not only that Branch came up huge, making clutch catches when it mattered and throwing blocks
    Posted by Soxpatsfan08[/QUOTE]
    You must have seen the idiot wearing that tee shirt on TV.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

yeah a lot of people would say this is the best D in the league and we managed to come out on top

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Who says you can't go home again?

Welcome back Deion Branch...

We're glad to have you...Please stay healthy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Without him on the field( Branch that is) we would not have won this game, period. Welcome home Branch, we sorely missed you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I thought he made a great play on the TD. Hernandez hurt them at times, but was impressive on others. All in all, I liked what I saw from the offense against a very good defense, they were composed and didn't make a lot of mistakes. The running game needs a boost from Taylor and hopefully they will be at least efficient till the end.    

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Moss' greatest contribution to the Pats was helping to set records that won't easily be broken.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]We should put Moss behind us regardless of likes or dislikes. Turn the page!!!
    Posted by TSWFAN[/QUOTE]

I think we did today

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Loved seeing DB play in a Pats' uni again.  Huge win, lots to be very happy about.

And not to sound too pessimistic here, but Branch likely won't stay healthy every game this season.  Gotta hope that if he misses a game or two, it's against some of the weaker teams on the Pats' schedule. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

Personally I think we should have kept Moss a couple extra weeks and made him a game day scratch.  I didn't really appreaciate his crappy attitude in the offseason when he said "we all know the Patriots don't pay" (utter crap we are always up to the cap).  Then when he put on Rosey Odonell's clothes and some lipstick after the opener (a huge game for Wes and a great win against cincy), and sat there like a three year old girl talking about his freaking pennies for 37.5 minutes I really started to get disgusted.  I might lose, but I'm 6'4" 250lb and wouldn't mind running in to that ungreatful cracker. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOT2REGRET. Show NOT2REGRET's posts

I keep hearing people say we got an upgrade at WR. How is Branch an upgrade over Moss. Yea it sounds nice to say , it actually sounds like some of you know what your talking about , which is why you keep saying it. But have yet to explain how , exactly Branch is an upgrade over Moss? And the people who might be impressed by it are dumber than you. And if you think we won todays game because we had Branch instead of Moss your a moron , lol sorry plain and simple ... moron! We beat a very good team in overtime today. And we had an extra week to prepare for them , we're 8-2/9-2 after the bye under BB. Seriously take a breath , you sound foolish , look small , really show your true self. You shouldnt be allowed to watch football if you cant appreciate what Moss did for this team. The guy was our only scoring threat for 3 years , played a great decoy for guys like Welker who btw did absolute nothing in Miami , gave Brady the only thing he lacked in terms of elite QBs , which was stats. He put up 6 more than any other WR in the league during his time w/ the Pats and caught the would-be game-winning TD in SB 44 if our D didnt choke. We win one game w/out him , a game that we probably should have lost and got outplayed a little more than half of , so close that it went into O.T.  Todays game could have gone either way , sticking your chest out now makes you look very small!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sod3000. Show sod3000's posts

[QUOTE]I keep hearing people say we got an upgrade at WR. How is Branch an upgrade over Moss. Yea it sounds nice to say , it actually sounds like some of you know what your talking about , which is why you keep saying it. But have yet to explain how , exactly Branch is an upgrade over Moss? And the people who might be impressed by it are dumber than you. And if you think we won todays game because we had Branch instead of Moss your a moron , lol sorry plain and simple ... moron! We beat a very good team in overtime today. And we had an extra week to prepare for them , we're 8-2/9-2 after the bye under BB. Seriously take a breath , you sound foolish , look small , really show your true self. You shouldnt be allowed to watch football if you cant appreciate what Moss did for this team. The guy was our only scoring threat for 3 years , played a great decoy for guys like Welker who btw did absolute nothing in Miami , gave Brady the only thing he lacked in terms of elite QBs , which was stats. He put up 6 more than any other WR in the league during his time w/ the Pats and caught the would-be game-winning TD in SB 44 if our D didnt choke. We win one game w/out him , a game that we probably should have lost and got outplayed a little more than half of , so close that it went into O.T.  Todays game could have gone either way , sticking your chest out now makes you look very small!
    Posted by NOT2REGRET[/QUOTE life goes on look out for yourself.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

branch is an upgrade because he catches the ball and also blocks when he has to... unlike other WR the pats used to have

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I think people mean Branch is an upgrade over Moss because the Patriots are a much more balanced offense with Branch. Branch blocks and runs inside and out routes, while Moss wasn't the best blocker and usually only ran deep. There's no arguing that Moss is one of the greatest talents to ever play the game, but Branch is a better fit for the Patriots system.

Branch is more of a team player too. Moss was a great team player the first year he was here, but started to slip in leadership and cause some problems. Brady forced a lot of passes to Moss looking for the home run ball instead of focusing on just getting the first down and moving the chains. Instead of getting angry and not giving 100% effort like Moss does while trailing in games, Branch seems to believe in the Patriots system and truly wants to win. It's a matter of heart over overall talent.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I like Branch when he is on the field.  His problem is staying healthy.  He missed more than a few games with us and we all know about how often he played in Seattle.  After I write this post I'm going out to the woods and knock on as much wood as I can and maybe solicit a few Indian Health Gods so that Branch can finish the season.

What a performance though.  It really did seem as if he never left.  The timing with Brady was still there. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

he even said himself in the post game he screwed up a lot tonight and played like he did.. you cant argue too much about how him and brady just can feel eachother... that TD pass he caught was a prime example, branch improvised and brady caught on to it

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"sticking your chest out now makes you look very small!"

and whining about a player who is no longer here and lecturing people who enjoyed the kind of win Moss couldn't deliver lately makes you look even smaller.