Ras I Injury Update

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Ras I Injury Update

In response to Eldunker's comment:

I haven't seen any Ras I injury updates.  Does anybody know whats wrong with him... this time?  Yeast infection?

You, sir, are bad.  Well played, however politically incorrect.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I haven't seen any Ras I injury updates.  Does anybody know whats wrong with him... this time?  Yeast infection?

HA! Not a Yeast infection, just cramps and bloating. He's done, so much potential and talent in a glass body.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Why are they waiting to cut him at this point?

BB really likes him, if he's not on the field this week, he's going to get cut for sure.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

He's the third best corner on the team, possible second... too bad he can't stay healthy.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I'm hoping he's a secret weapon. Just laying there in the sidelines.  

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

If healthy he probably wouldn't have let Jackson get that TD on Friday night.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

That statement is wild optomistic speculation.  

I don't think Ras I was performing all that well in camp.  If you don't play for 3 years, skills deterorate.  He is probably the 4th, not 2nd best corner on the team, assuming he's healthy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

He's the only guy I know that is advised to wear a helmet on the stationary bike.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I don't even think if Ras I fell into an automatic upholstering machine that he would be...               fully re-covered.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

That statement is wild optomistic speculation.  

I don't think Ras I was performing all that well in camp.  If you don't play for 3 years, skills deterorate.  He is probably the 4th, not 2nd best corner on the team, assuming he's healthy.

[/QUOTE]

Can you prove it wrong?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Has anyone heard anything, good or bad, on the Ras-I front?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Has anyone heard anything, good or bad, on the Ras-I front?

Today....

Ben VolinVerified account @BenVolin

Dennard, Dowling, Cannon and Jenkins are all in pads today. We'll see how much they practice

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

The good news is that Ryan Harmon if anything can hold his own and will need to when he is on the field. Im not concerned with his lack of elite speed and penchant for dropping pics. The fact he is a sound tackler and not afraid of contact is a start. He can get on the field right now due to the fact he can tackle RB's at this level. He likes contact and didnt break after tackling somoene. Ras is as good as Done. The Green kid has flashed some skills and all the other CBs have clean bill of health, so sorry I dont see it. Ras I will land in Tampa Bay. A favor from BB for giving us Talib.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

As far as I am concerned Ras I is a bust.  I guess it is theoretically possible he could prove me wrong this year, but I doubt it.  It's a shame.  I thought he looked good in his limited action (particularly in year 1) and I always loved his size, but he just isn't reliable at this point.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Amazing the posts that have been deleted on this thread.  It shows me that some people are ultra-sensitive to the Ras-I criticism.

Frankly, even if he makes it through camp healthy I'd cut him.  Why?  Because at some point during the season he will go down with an injury.  Then you are scrambling to find a replacement.  If another corner is injured while he's out you may be looking at a repeat of the days of Troy Brown and Edelman as 2-way players.  Never a good idea.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

Amazing the posts that have been deleted on this thread.  It shows me that some people are ultra-sensitive to the Ras-I criticism.

Frankly, even if he makes it through camp healthy I'd cut him.  Why?  Because at some point during the season he will go down with an injury.  Then you are scrambling to find a replacement.  If another corner is injured while he's out you may be looking at a repeat of the days of Troy Brown and Edelman as 2-way players.  Never a good idea.

You know something? You're right, I got mine removed and it wasn't anything too bad if I remember correctly.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

He was drafted by BB.

The Belichick Pinkerton Protection Company probably flagged the heck out of this thread.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

My post got deleted also.  I know it didn't break any BDC posting rules.  This board is turning into the Sox board with the increasing number of rats out there.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Just had a thought...Rasi took a job as a moderator with growing concern he is going to be cut. Got to hand it to the guy - he's not lazy - although the possibility exists he will dislocate a finger and not be able to carry out his duties.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You don't cut the 33rd pick of the draft after 2 seasons and only two starts to show for it unless you want to shout from the rooftops that you were an idiot on draft day. BB keeps these boneheaded high picks he makes for a while until the latest boneheaded high picks he has are at the forefront of speculation and the old screwups are forgotten by the legion of homers.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

You don't cut the 33rd pick of the draft after 2 seasons and only two starts to show for it unless you want to shout from the rooftops that you were an idiot on draft day. BB keeps these boneheaded high picks he makes for a while until the latest boneheaded high picks he has are at the forefront of speculation and the old screwups are forgotten by the legion of homers.

doh! 

sad but true, He will cut him during the season and say he got hurt.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Yes I'm sure that's it.  BB cares what the fans think of him and he lets that guide his personnel decisions.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

[QUOTE]

Yes I'm sure that's it.  BB cares what the fans think of him and he lets that guide his personnel decisions.

[/QUOTE]

I doubt he is too concerned about the fans generally. But nobody likes to flaunt their most idiotic moments.