rate the 5 top teams on your hate meter.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

rate the 5 top teams on your hate meter.

Indy
    Jets
    Baltimore
    Chargers
    Dolphins

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

Re: rate the 5 top teams on your hate meter.

Colts
    Jets
    Steelers
    Miami
    Giants

Steelers used to be #2, but they are going to blowchunks next year....now all of the Jests talk has moved them up to #2....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I hate the murderer ray lewis, what can I say. It was hard not to put the Steelers in there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Jets
    Steelers
    Dolphins
    Chargers
    Ravens

The Chargers were Higher on my list when they still had the Self Proclaimed Classy Cry baby. I hate the Steelers fans as much as I hate the Steelers so I can keep them up pretty high. The Ravens have to make my list because their whole "D" takes there queue from Their EX- fat boy Rex and the felon. That murder covering up skkumbag can't retire fast enough for me. Jets and Dolphins require no explanation. I would probably put the Colts at 6 on my list but I just don't have that good clean inner hatred for them like some of these other teams.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Colts
    Jets
    Miami - didn't use to be here but any team that has anything to do with
               Parcells is on my hate list.
    Dallas - The fans.  Loyal as hell but very stupid.

Don't have a five.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: rate the 5 top teams on your hate meter.:
    I know the Ravens smoked us last year but really your top 5? come on man. Colts (The Colts are my Yankee's I f*cking hate them to my core) Jets (I used to think the Jets were a joke and not worth hating but with all the hype I really hate them now) Steelers (Dont hate them like i used to but they still crack the top 3) Giants (I always liked the Giants cause of their history with Belichick but after 2007 I hate these guys in a way that can not be explained) Chargers (Not as much as I used to but they still think they are all that and after all the trash they talked back in the day I still hate them)
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

We just need to beat the Colts a couple of years in a row to ease the Pain a little. The Person I hate on the Colts more than anyone is their GM. If we beat them this year watch his mouth start flapping 24-7 about something he doesn't like.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Green NY (The biggest rivals, Spygate, Boston vs. NY, their idiot QB and Coach, LT, the fact that they don't have their own stadium, the fact that they play in NJ, but still call themselves NY, Green, Fireman special-ED)
    Indy (as long as Peyton and Tom are still fighting for "the GOAT" title")
    Steelers (If I hear "Sixburgh" one more time I'll die)
    Cowboys (The Yankees of Football in the '90s)
    Dolphins (Obvious reasons)

When Peyton leaves the Colts the list will be restructured. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Colts Jets Miami - didn't use to be here but any team that has anything to do with            Parcells is on my hate list. Dallas - The fans.  Loyal as hell but very stupid. Don't have a five.
    Posted by garytx

Dallas Fans remind me of a southern version of the Steelers fans. When I'm tuned into Sirius NFL those are the 2 kinds of fans I don't want to hear. Every time they hang up I find myself saying, "what a loser". But I do have to respect any fan that can get a 12 pack in them by noon time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

You gotta drink em fast their $8 at the game!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Jets, Colts, Chargers, Dolphins, Vikings (if the drama queen returns, otherwise Steelers)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Lions
    Bucs
    Rams
    Raiders
    Browns

I can't think of anything I hate more than watching these guys try to play football.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

You gotta drink em fast their $8 at the game!
    Posted by Philskiw

Ouch! I haven't been to a game in about 7 years. You have to spend it to to keep the buzz going.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

Chargers
    Cowboys
    Colts
    New Jersey Jets since they have d.bags Sanchez + LT

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: rate the 5 top teams on your hate meter. : So much easier to drink hard stuff and sneak in a flask and then only need to buy a couple on the inside. 
    Posted by russgriswold

I'm with you..Save the hard stuff for the second half when you really need all the energy you can muster.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I like rivers ever since he played in the playoff game hurt against the PATs when LT sat on the bench and cried like a litle broken hearted school girl. I'd take rivers as a QB if we didnt have Brady. Heck I'd take Manning too, hate the guy but he has game.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Lewis copped a plea.
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/news/2000/06/04/lewis_agreement/

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

jets
    pats
    cowgirls
    bills
    steelers

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Can someone please point me to the web site or news paper that broke this story about Ray Lewis being a murderer? Cause I think I missed that one. He was arrested for obstructing justice and the charges were dropped. How does that equate to murder? Dante Stallworth is a murderer because he made a mistake and got a man killed. How exactly did Ray Lewis do that? I must have missed it. And come on Mighty how can you hate watching those guys play? I made a boat load last year betting on the Browns to beat the Steelers. You got to like the underdoggs bro. With out them who would I bet on? LOL
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

He tried to cover up a double murder. He was on the scene and was an accessory during and after the fact. That's basically what i said. I also consider what he did just as bad. He didn't stick the guy but he was a big part of it.
    He talked so he walked. I'm kind of surprised you don't think that's a big deal. If he played for the Pats I'd despise him just as much.
    This is worse than what Pacman was implicated in. They only put one guy in a wheel chair. There are 2 dead guys right now because they messed with Ray and his crew in a bar one night. When they all jumped in the limo after the 2 guys got stabbed Ray's buddy said, " He hit me Lew Lew, so I hit him back", Describing the way he stabbed the guy like he still had the knife in his hand.Ray was Complicit in the whole thing and did his best to cover it up.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

1) Miami

Your first hate is always your fondest, as the saying goes (or something like that). My father's disdain for Shula and all things Dolphins was passed on to me, and I don't care if they never accomplish anything of substance in the long histroy of ever. I hate the Dolphins.

2) Indy

I can't pinpoint the exact moment when the Colts became the Cowboys, but they have, and so they're next on the list. Somebody mentioned that when Manning retires this might be restructured . . .   but I wonder. This is just a deuschebag organization from top to bottom.

3) Dallas

Just so you know down there in Dallas, I am an American and your team is NOT my team.

4) Green New Jersey

This orgaization is kind of pathetic, and isn't really deserving of any attention at all -- much less hatred -- but they like to run their mouths a little too much for my taste.

5) Minnesota

Brett Favre.  'Nuff said.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

indy (by a long shot)

jets (slowly catching indy)
    chargers (perenial chokers/mouth runners)
    broncos (i live in denver now... cant tell you how annoying broncos fans are, especially around patriots fans)
    cowboys (just never liked them or their fans)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Wonder why that nice Mr. Lewis would be telling everyone to keep their mouths shut.  Hmmmm.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

My question is, why did Ray Lewis obstruct justice?  If you or I were involved in a brawl and we did nothing wrong, I would imagine it would be a good idea not to lie to police. It's highly likely, Ray Lewis was directly involved or assisted in two murders. I don't need an internet article to tell me that.  Money talks in our judicial system and he is another example.
    Posted by russgriswold

Couple of possibilities Russ..#1) He was afraid of these guys and or #2) This is a little bit about street Cred. I.E.  You don't talk to cops. I pretty much grew up thinking you don't talk to cops either but you have to draw a line with the severity of the crime committed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: rate the 5 top teams on your hate meter. : Couple of possibilities Russ..#1) He was afraid of these guys and or #2) This is a little bit about street Cred. I.E.  You don't talk to cops. I pretty much grew up thinking you don't talk to cops either but you have to draw a line with the severity of the crime committed.
    Posted by ewhite1065

We all did. 

Snitches get stitches, no one likes a snitch. 

Good times, good times growing up. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

1.  JETS.  Now and forever.  Evil Empire.
    2.  Colts. Until they fall to earth.  Mostly the media fawning bugs me.
    3.  Steelers.  Deeply, deeply hate them.  From childhood.
    4.  Bolts.  Lots of bragging for a team that does nothing.
    5.  Miami.  Team thinks they are great year after year, can't even fill stadium. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Colts
    Jets
    Chargers
    Steelers
    Colts