rate the 5 top teams on your hate meter.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonbam. Show jonbam's posts

Re: rate the 5 top teams on your hate meter.

In Response to Re: rate the 5 top teams on your hate meter.:
    Hate is too strong a word, I don't hate any team. I'll go with most obnoxious fan base. I live in South Florida, so believe me, I encounter them all and the order can change on any given Sunday. In my opinion:  Pittsburg.  Green Bay  Indianapolis  Miami  Chicago For most obnoxious organization I would have to say Dallas because of that whole "America's Team" thing. From where I live, I'd have to say they look a lot more like Mexico's team.
    Posted by antibody

I agree that hate is too strong a word.  It is reserved for people like Adolf Hitler, Idi Amin Dada, Pol Pot, etc.  But there are teams that I really, really, really dislike:

1. The last team to beat the Patriots.

2. The Patriot's next opponent.

3. Any divisional team that may be ahead or tied with the Patriots in the standings.

4. The next divisional opponent.  Even though, if they are not the next opponent, it is very difficult to look that far ahead...unless they also qualify as #3 above.

5. The Chargers.  Has there ever been another team to brag and proclaim such greatness which has never won a Super Bowl?  As much as I hate (oops, sorry, I mean dislike) the Jets I was still quite happy to see them eliminate the Chargers in last year's playoffs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

I honestly can't say I hate the Giants - the funniest thing about going to college in New York is the look on Giants fans' faces when they try to taunt me for being a Patriots fan and I remind them that our coach that they "hate" so much for "cheating" was their defensive coordinator for two of their Super Bowl victories.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

Giants fans don't hate us, that would be the Jets fans.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In Response to Re: rate the 5 top teams on your hate meter. : Yes, but why risk that as a Pro Bowl/SB Champ millionaire? Bottom line is he was either responsible within the group or in some way played a secondary role in the murder of two humans. He's a thug. And a prima donna.
    Posted by russgriswold

Yeah, but now he's the "Reverend" Ray Lewis. 

Just saying.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breezer827. Show breezer827's posts

Steelers
    Jets
    Colts
    Chargers
    Ravens

1,) Steelers: I live in Frostburg and its a hour and a half away from pittsburgh and i can't stand the fans. The are so unclassy and don't get me started on their QB.

2,) Enough said. Their coach has to be one of the most annoying and rude guys ever. Sanchez, LT, Revis = the new 3 stooges. They talk way too much for a team who got to the playoffs just b/c the teams they played to get there could care less about them.

3,) Colts: Every time we play them it is a playoff game. Peyton is a cry baby and a daddy's boy. He can't play by the big boy rules so he makes his daddy make some calls fro him ( AND WE STILL BEAT THEM!). 

4,) Chargers: It still makes my blood boil when i hear LT speak. I will never for get his temper tantrum on camera when we came from behind and beat them at home. Calling us and our head coach classless. Marty Schotimhimer (or how ever u spell it) is just and washed jobless b**ch who needs to mind his own business. Rivers, lets just say i would love 2 see him get in one of our players faces, like Brady, Moss or Welker or defensive guys. we would have the last word.

5,) Like i said, i live in frostburg, and its is 2 hours away from baltimore so i have 2 deal with their fans too. I love how ray lewis makes a big deal when Brady point out to a ref that a guy hit his knee and yet when it happens to Flacko he throws a fit when it isn't called.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

I don't know how any Pats fan over the age of 35 or 40 can not hate the Dolphins first. They owned us for years. We went 16 or so years without winning in Miami until the title game in 85. Even the Brady years we're only 11-7 against them(OK Cassell was 1-1 in 08. )When the Colts were actually in our division there was no rivalry then. 1.Fins 2.Cowboys 3.Steelers 4. Jets(only recently never really hated them)tied with Colts 5. Raiders(Can't really hate them now like the 70's and 80's) Hon. mention: Broncos-We just can't beat them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to rate the 5 top teams on your hate meter.:
    Indy Jets Baltimore Chargers Dolphins
    Posted by Philskiw

Hate is a strong word. Sux the pole in order are:

1) Jets
    2) Ravens
    3) Bolts
    4) Fins
    5) Indy

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tgeist. Show tgeist's posts

1. Jets (Spygate and Mangini, need I say more?).
    2. Colts (2006 AFC Championship game still lingers in my mouth).
    3. Steelers (I live in Pittsburgh).
    4. Chargers ("They must get it from the coach")
    5. Dolphins/Ravens (Just very cocky and thuggy).

I would have added the NY Giants on that list up until about a year ago.  I recognize this as Belichick's "experiment".  I know, still another NY team, but not as bad as the Jets in my opinion.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tgeist. Show tgeist's posts

I live in Pittsburgh and I know exactly what you're talking about.  I didn't even realize how much I hate Roethelisberger until you mentioned it, too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

In Response to Re: rate the 5 top teams on your hate meter. : Maybe if your Colts could actually beat SD in a crucial game then you wouldn't have the Chargers at #1
    Posted by jbolted

Maybe that would have happened last year if your team could have gotten to a crucial game!  Actually, I wouldn't hold a grudge for simply losing to a team.  Phillip Rivers is a punk, and Lights Out and former Charger Casillas are cheaters.  Low class team...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

In Response to Re: rate the 5 top teams on your hate meter. : Maybe that would have happened last year if your team could have gotten to a crucial game!  Actually, I wouldn't hold a grudge for simply losing to a team.  Phillip Rivers is a punk, and Lights Out and former Charger Casillas are cheaters.  Low class team...
    Posted by JulesWinfield

SNIFF SNIFF

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccusson1122. Show ccusson1122's posts

Colts
    Jets
    Dolphins
    Giants
    Chargers

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

1. Jets (Spygate and Mangini, need I say more?). 2. Colts (2006 AFC Championship game still lingers in my mouth). 3. Steelers (I live in Pittsburgh). 4. Chargers ("They must get it from the coach") 5. Dolphins/Ravens (Just very cocky and thuggy). I would have added the NY Giants on that list up until about a year ago.  I recognize this as Belichick's "experiment".  I know, still another NY team, but not as bad as the Jets in my opinion.
    Posted by tgeist

I always liked the Chargers through the years. Rooted for them and KC in the west over Denver and Oakland/LA/Oakland. I liked Shottenheimer a lot more then Turner. I don't like them as Much now. He didn't coach a great game against us in 06 but I don't think he should have been fired. 14-2?? then fired?? That's a Steinbrenner move.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I don't know how any Pats fan over the age of 35 or 40 can not hate the Dolphins first. They owned us for years. We went 16 or so years without winning in Miami until the title game in 85. Even the Brady years we're only 11-7 against them(OK Cassell was 1-1 in 08. )When the Colts were actually in our division there was no rivalry then.
    Posted by jaytf25

Word.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from msTomBradyintx12. Show msTomBradyintx12's posts

Colts Jets Miami - didn't use to be here but any team that has anything to do with            Parcells is on my hate list. Dallas - The fans.  Loyal as hell but very stupid. Don't have a five.
    Posted by garytx

agree with the dallas fans very stupid but they love dem cowboys!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from msTomBradyintx12. Show msTomBradyintx12's posts

1) Colts (just hate the fans period.)
    2) Steelers (their yellow towels bother the hell out of me...oh yah Ben "rapes" ppl)
    3) Cowboys (i live in Dallas and they hate me)
    4) all AFC east teams (we play them twice a year so i hate them twice as much)
    5) Lakers (again don't like ppl who rape other ppl and again yellow....)
    *anything that comes out of Colorado (Denver Broncos...love josh but not his team...Avalanche Patrick Roy *sigh* and an old boss that was annoying as hell
    and University of Florida! (I'm a Florida state chick...what can i say i am a sucker for coaches with the initials BB)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

Least favorite heading into this season, Miami, Indianapolis, New York, Baltimore, and Denver.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

Dolphins
    Jets
    Dolphins
    Jets
    Cowboys

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I don't know how any Pats fan over the age of 35 or 40 can not hate the Dolphins first. They owned us for years. We went 16 or so years without winning in Miami until the title game in 85. Even the Brady years we're only 11-7 against them(OK Cassell was 1-1 in 08. )When the Colts were actually in our division there was no rivalry then. 1.Fins 2.Cowboys 3.Steelers 4. Jets(only recently never really hated them)tied with Colts 5. Raiders(Can't really hate them now like the 70's and 80's) Hon. mention: Broncos-We just can't beat them.
    Posted by jaytf25

I'm not in the specified age group but I like to keep my hate fresh.  I don't really hate the Germans now even though they were the bad guys in WW2.  I also have plenty of hate to go around so I feel I can add some to the Jets without losing any elsewhere.  But I tell you what, since you reminded me of this unpleasant fact I will add some more hate to the Dolphins.  When in doubt, apply hate liberally.  I've always had a special kind of hate for Shula anyway.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Cowboys: Jerry's showmanship takes away from the humbleness that players need to succeed in all aspects of life
    Jets: Because they want to be the Cowboys

Oakland: too much bad blood between NE and the Raiders

Denver: because it is so hard to win at Denver

4 is enough!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

In Response to Re: rate the 5 top teams on your hate meter. : Word.
    Posted by p-mike

????

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: rate the 5 top teams on your hate meter. : Word.
    Posted by p-mike

0;-)

go PHINS!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

1) Colts (just hate the fans period.) 2) Steelers (their yellow towels bother the hell out of me...oh yah Ben "rapes" ppl) 3) Cowboys (i live in Dallas and they hate me) 4) all AFC east teams (we play them twice a year so i hate them twice as much) 5) Lakers (again don't like ppl who rape other ppl and again yellow....) *anything that comes out of Colorado (Denver Broncos...love josh but not his team...Avalanche Patrick Roy *sigh* and an old boss that was annoying as hell and University of Florida! (I'm a Florida state chick...what can i say i am a sucker for coaches with the initials BB)
    Posted by msTomBradyintx12

ewwww gross

go canes! :-)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Way to kill the thread Jimmy! I blame you! hahaha
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

maybe to keep the thread fresh we should list teams that we would never in a million years root for and the teams that we would root for if it meant getting our team into the playoffs

for example...i would never ever root for a team from the afc east to help my phins but id consider rooting for the jags or texans or any team not named the broncos in the west