Rather lose this one than lose another SB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Rather lose this one than lose another SB

49ers would have killed Pats anyway,,,,,Ridley is concussed - doubt he would be back and Talib with hamstring would be 50/50 at best.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Rather lose this one than lose another SB

In response to ccsjl's comment:

49ers would have killed Pats anyway,,,,,Ridley is concussed - doubt he would be back and Talib with hamstring would be 50/50 at best.

Really??  I'd rather see the Pats IN the SB than lose this way.  Why accept ANY loss?  A bit of negative nanny there, ccs!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Read he's other posts  -what a crybaby!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

WTF!!!! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I totally agree, when I saw our team get stripped of most of it's major talent...Talib, Jones, Gronk...it really made me realize, this thing is over.

Call me crazy, but I prefer the quick and painless route. I didn't enjoy that nail bitting Super Bowl last season where Brady had to stand on his head to keep us in that game until Welker dropped that ball with 7 minutes to go that would of iced it. My heart can't take those damn things.

Bottom line is our team did not deserve to go to this Super Bowl. Period. The 49ers are a very very well built team...take away Gronk, Talib and Jones and we are not. Then we would of spent another 6 months blamming the whole thing on Brady.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ultpatfan. Show ultpatfan's posts

Absolutely.  There was no way the Pats were going to get past the 49ers anyway. They would be the Biff Bills all over again (lose three SB's in a row) 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I totally agree, when I saw our team get stripped of most of it's major talent...Talib, Jones, Gronk...it really made me realize, this thing is over.

Call me crazy, but I prefer the quick and painless route. I didn't enjoy that nail bitting Super Bowl last season where Brady had to stand on his head to keep us in that game until Welker dropped that ball with 7 minutes to go that would of iced it. My heart can't take those damn things.

Bottom line is our team did not deserve to go to this Super Bowl. Period. The 49ers are a very very well built team...take away Gronk, Talib and Jones and we are not. Then we would of spent another 6 months blamming the whole thing on Brady.

Agree. If youre going to lose, better to make it quicker.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Rip me too.  I was thinking the same thing about the Pats.  I don't think I could take another 2 weeks of build-up and all the Brady and BB go for 4.......and then lose.   I know anything can happen on any given Sunday but I just think the Niners are a way better team, especailly with all the Pats injuries.  I did not like there chances at all.  That said it really stinks losing to the Ravens.  I can't stand them.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Patsman3's comment:

Rip me too.  I was thinking the same thing about the Pats.  I don't think I could take another 2 weeks of build-up and all the Brady and BB go for 4.......and then lose.   I know anything can happen on any given Sunday but I just think the Niners are a way better team, especailly with all the Pats injuries.  I did not like there chances at all.  That said it really stinks losing to the Ravens.  I can't stand them.

Yip. If they say anything else its just phony bravado and bluster. No way Id rather go through another two weeks of hype and watch them lose again. And just think, "Brady wins his first three, but loses his last three". Haha, no thanks.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to ultpatfan's comment:

Absolutely.  There was no way the Pats were going to get past the 49ers anyway. They would be the Biff Bills all over again (lose three SB's in a row) 

Agree with you and most of the other Patriots fans comments in this thread.  With the additional injuries yesterday, it would have been impossible for the Patriots to win the Super Bowl.   The past few weeks San Francisco has been playing like the best team in the NFL.  I can't imagine that the Ravens or Patriots would beat them in the Super Bowl.  Although, anything can happen any given week.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

I agree, this seasons ending felt nothing like last years loss.last nght a bell went off when my 12 yar old grandson said "pop pop its its only a game". 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from markrahobeth. Show markrahobeth's posts

What a chicken s---- mentality. There is never shame making it to the biggest stage and rolling the dice.  Only small men wince from such challenges.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gilzippy. Show gilzippy's posts

No.  Disagree.  I would have liked to see the Patriots play better! I would have liked seeing better coaching, more logical clock management, more success in the red zone, more mental/physical toughness by my team.  I would have liked my HOF QB make decisions that reflect his level of talent. I would have liked to have seen the Pats deprive those thug Ravens the opportunity of going into the Superbowl.  I would have liked getting farther than the Ravens.  If we lost to the Niners, we could hold our heads up higher.  I didn't like seeing the Pats lose this way.  They were outplayed and outcoached, but they didn't have to fold like a cheap suit.  That 4th qtr, they looked utterly defeated.  They needed to play to win til the end of the game or die trying!  That upsets me more than the loss (which just about killed me BTW).

I will NEVER root for Baltimore.  But I won't blame them for our incompetence either (Pollard notwithstanding).  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

fairweather fan

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i guess, i mean losing three super bowls wouldnt look good for brady, but still id love to see them playing in the super bowl even if they were to lose. i enjoyed the game last year even though they lost in the end. oh well, just gotta reload and go at it again next year.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

That's the spirit. Love a fan that folds up the tent.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

I think the op is feeling relief that this thing we are obsessed irrationally with is OVER.

Exactly like when that hot headed gf with the hot body walks out... You rationalize that you're glad it's over, but I'm of the other persuasion who would happily go through another week of boinking while expecting it to work out in the end.  ( and in the Sb...)

Hey isn't that what this team used to do..? Game plan... Usually against a favored opponent?  Problem is other teams are doing the same thing.  They know how to attack the tom and bill show now. Sux since they can't change.  Same losing approach as last year.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

No way! I dont ever want to lose any game. If it means going to the Super bowl and losing, so be it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

That is totally rediculous! Why not just not make the playoffs? Why not just be the Jets?

As you know who once said "you play to win the game!" BB didnt give up till it was over. Glad he is the coach (but I sure am scratching my head about what seems to me to be weak game plans on O and D).

Wish they won. Every playoff game is a chance to do more.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

In response to markrahobeth's comment:

What a chicken s---- mentality. There is never shame making it to the biggest stage and rolling the dice.  Only small men wince from such challenges.

^ This all day

Some of you "fans" sound like wussies. "If we can be assured of winning then I don't want us going to the Super Bowl". WTF?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Besides my fear would be that had Pats won yesterday, that Moss would have personally beat the Pats with a circus catch to seal game....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Look at this way, this was an embarrassing loss for the players (some) and management. I see it as both the players and management will come back strong with something to prove.

23. This post has been removed.