Ravens are overrated!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Re: Ravens are overrated!

In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated!:
    [QUOTE]Who cares what you think..........We will show up!!!!thats why Pat fans make me sick!!!!! yall' know everything....we will see real soon!!!!I honestly don't know who will win...but yall need an azz whippin' ...a real good one....A reality check......we will see who is over-rated!!!!!! You are sleeping on a physical team...you can't deny that.....A good physical beat down is what I want to see....win or lose ...I just want to play Raven football......then you will respect us!!!! cause we will physically beat you down!!!! you ain't gonna out hit us or be more physical then us......forget that!!!!!
    Posted by bmorecityboy[/QUOTE]
    Did you miss 6th grade the day they taught basic punctuation for the english language or did you never get that far in school? And what's up with the "yall"? I hate to break it to you, but baltimore is a long way from the real south, bubba.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

Birdbrain pleez.....spare us the comparison of a 3 tier city like Baldimore to the Boston.  You can't win.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! : who have the pats played so far?lets see,the lousy bills,a win by luck.the nobody jets.a loss there.and a falcon team with nobodys on it that hasnt played anyone until the pats,a win there.
    Posted by sorelosers[/QUOTE]
    Look who's talking, with wins against the pathetic chiefs and the practice squad known as the browns.
    BTW, when's the last time the ravens beat the Pats?
    That would be never, bubba.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

[QUOTE]Who cares what you think..........We will show up!!!!thats why Pat fans make me sick!!!!! yall' know everything....we will see real soon!!!!I honestly don't know who will win...but yall need an azz whippin' ...a real good one....A reality check......we will see who is over-rated!!!!!! You are sleeping on a physical team...you can't deny that.....A good physical beat down is what I want to see....win or lose ...I just want to play Raven football......then you will respect us!!!! cause we will physically beat you down!!!! you ain't gonna out hit us or be more physical then us......forget that!!!!!

Did you graduate Jr. High School? You guys play Raven football and we'll just be smarter again and send you home scratching your heads like always.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! : You idiots in bean town have no clue...first of all, do your research..You'll find Maryland is the richest state in the country with the highest median income. You speak of Baltimore as if the fans come from the inner city where the crime is...NO CLUE. The Raven fans come from the affluent areas, not the one bad area of Baltimore..You chowder heads have no clue. Do your homework next time. Although it would be nice to drop one of you idiots in the hood and see if you make that kickball comment then.
    Posted by ravenmad[/QUOTE]

Sicko,
    Here are some statistics that I looked up.
    Murder rate; 6 times that of New York
    50% of all students are out of school or unemployed.
    10% of the population is addicted to drugs.
    All that from the "one" bad area of Baltimore, wow!
    Oh, and I live in Texas...you want to take us on too!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Ravens are overrated! : Hey my man...24 points for the Chiefs? 14 of them were hand delivered, one blocked punt for a TD and the other an INT returned to the 4yd line...180 total yards given up that game....get your facts straight...the Pats should have lost against the BILLS AT HOME!!!! Brady is a jerk*** and a shell of his former self...That Pats D will get shredded...You guys are minus Vince "pancake boy" Wilfork....Take a look at Haloti Ngata...that's how a Nose tackle should be built.  Ravens 31 Pats 24, mark it down...
    Posted by ravenmad[/QUOTE]
    I was at the SD game. Your DBs were horrible. Dominique Foxworth & Fabian Washington to be exact. Those Raider & Bronco rejects stunk. If I were you I'd be very concerned with the CB play of the Ravens. If the Pats use the Chargers passing attack plan, its a W for Brady & Co.. I've never seen Ed Reed be more of non-factor then I did at that game. The Patriots are not Cleveland there Butch. They actually have a roster. When I left the stadium after SD/BAL , I thought, gave it to them. Should've won. not dominating ATALL by BAL. If the Patriots play D like they have been (I watched NE ATL on DVR), your team will be 3-1 and reality will set in. Least turnovers wins this game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I've been to Baltimore a dozen times and if you take the inner harbor off the table you'd think you were in Detroit. I went to a Red Sox home game there (at least 10 to 1 sox fans) and after the game a cab driver gave me a scenic tour of that cesspool while ripping me off going every direction but the one I wanted. Based off pezz's stats I guess I'm lucky. 

It tells me everything I don't want to know about you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! : who have the pats played so far?lets see,the lousy bills,a win by luck.the nobody jets.a loss there.and a falcon team with nobodys on it that hasnt played anyone until the pats,a win there.
    Posted by sorelosers[/QUOTE]

You Ravens' fans make it too easy.  Who have the Ravens played so far? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RavensDominate. Show RavensDominate's posts

Man these boards are pathetic sometimes.  Why does a discussion about football always devolve into attacks against a person's writing skills or the city their team is from?  Rediculous.

Back on point: 

Anyone who thinks the Ravens are overrated has clearly not seen their games.  The closest game they had was against the Chargers who are a playoff/championship caliber team.  It was a slugfest between those two teams and the Ravens came out on top, in a hostile environment.  That is all that needs to be said.  The other two teams were simply beaten soundly (The stats of the KC game shows the real proof.).

The Ravens' offensive line is amongst the best in the league and NE's D line is not what it once was.  This is where I see the biggest advantage for the boys in Purple.  The Pat's offensive line is average and will be going up against a strong Ravens D line in Nagta, Gregg and Price.  The pass rush will be fierce and I don't think Brady will have a lot of time.  If I am wrong the Ravens lose, but I don't think I am.

In strictly looking at the matchup in the trenches, where most games are won and lost, the Ravens are better.  Therefore they win.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Maybe people pick on this kid for his writing skills because he acts like and talks liek a moron and makes all ravens fans look stupid. If he used the word "yall" one more time i might have thrown up on my desk. The Ravens are a good football team and will be a tough game but your fans sound liek morons so people are going to call them on it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OOLLYY. Show OOLLYY's posts

Only thing over-rated here is pundits, so-called experts, sensationalists, etc. trying to rate teams before they play,,....!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Yes that and the Ravens

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

[QUOTE]Man these boards are pathetic sometimes.  Why does a discussion about football always devolve into attacks against a person's writing skills or the city their team is from?  Rediculous. Back on point:  Anyone who thinks the Ravens are overrated has clearly not seen their games.  The closest game they had was against the Chargers who are a playoff/championship caliber team.  It was a slugfest between those two teams and the Ravens came out on top, in a hostile environment.  That is all that needs to be said.  The other two teams were simply beaten soundly (The stats of the KC game shows the real proof.). The Ravens' offensive line is amongst the best in the league and NE's D line is not what it once was.  This is where I see the biggest advantage for the boys in Purple.  The Pat's offensive line is average and will be going up against a strong Ravens D line in Nagta, Gregg and Price.  The pass rush will be fierce and I don't think Brady will have a lot of time.  If I am wrong the Ravens lose, but I don't think I am. In strictly looking at the matchup in the trenches, where most games are won and lost, the Ravens are better.  Therefore they win.
    Posted by RavensDominate[/QUOTE]

You obviously didn't go back as far as ravenmad taking his 10,000 to the razor

Brady just played a faster version of this D and they have all the film they need to work this out. I agree the rush will be coming but Welker, Faulk and Edelman will slow that down and look for a big second half for Moss deep on the weak secondary.

By the way it's "ridiculous"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from arizonaraven. Show arizonaraven's posts

I go on a lot of boards and I am a troll. I am a respectful one. I am sad that ravenmad is from the great city of Baltimore. Boston is also a great city and a favorite of mine. What 3-0 team can't be overated they have all been lucky. The Ravens D has not been as dominate as in the past because they haven't had to. They now have an offense. The D does not allow TD'S and when they get a turnover they are now confident that the offense will score. The Ravens spoiled people with their D but it is a different team now. They are still creating turn overs and making big plays. Anyone who is taken in by what they perceive is a struggling defense is in for a rude awakenig. I bet the Pats don't think they are overated. I am sorry for ravenmad and you are welcome in my city anytime. I's only a game. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Threads like this make rational Pats football fans look like tools. It's week 3. Are we going have one of these threads every single time the Pats play a team that has a good record? Whether they unerrated or overrated it is irrelevant. That's why you play the game. People who start these types of threads are the people that whine about power rankings like it changes anything. I wish the Pats were overated at 3-0 rather being whatever rated at 2-1.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

How can the Ravens be over rated when any one with football knowledge knows and has always known that they aren't that good. If you judge a teams ability by whether they have a shot at winning a Super Bowl or not you can't give them much credit at all because with that offense they have no shot at the big one. At least when Brady and this offense hit mid season form we will have something to look forward to. Some people still think the ravens have this stone wall defense that they had 8 years ago and that is not the case. They are good but not that good. As for Ravenmad, You should look out for Ravens fans if they fight the same way Ray Lewis and his Crew fought Back in the day...And watch out for the Shank

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Tom you are right however it is fun to see other teams fans make fools of themselves like Ravenmad. So incase that went over your head ravenmad I just called you a moron.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Holy Cow!!!! A level headed fan on a blog..What gives you the right LOL. I thought these places were just for ripping away and now I can't even insult you or anything you wrote...I'm signing off

[QUOTE]I go on a lot of boards and I am a troll. I am a respectful one. I am sad that ravenmad is from the great city of Baltimore. Boston is also a great city and a favorite of mine. What 3-0 team can't be overated they have all been lucky. The Ravens D has not been as dominate as in the past because they haven't had to. They now have an offense. The D does not allow TD'S and when they get a turnover they are now confident that the offense will score. The Ravens spoiled people with their D but it is a different team now. They are still creating turn overs and making big plays. Anyone who is taken in by what they perceive is a struggling defense is in for a rude awakenig. I bet the Pats don't think they are overated. I am sorry for ravenmad and you are welcome in my city anytime. I's only a game. 
    Posted by arizonaraven[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

I know what gives?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

The best part about this game is that for the first time in a while The Patriots are underrated. I can't remember the last time. I guess 2003! The ravens however are a good team but to be the #1 power ranking after beating KC with a back up QB Cleveland(the worst team in the league) and the chargers who only play good every other game, then I would have to say they are overrated!

We will take away the run game and make Flacco and his wr's beat us. I don't think Mason and co. can beat Bodden/Springs/Wilhite or any of them.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]I go on a lot of boards and I am a troll. I am a respectful one. I am sad that ravenmad is from the great city of Baltimore. Boston is also a great city and a favorite of mine. What 3-0 team can't be overated they have all been lucky. The Ravens D has not been as dominate as in the past because they haven't had to. They now have an offense. The D does not allow TD'S and when they get a turnover they are now confident that the offense will score. The Ravens spoiled people with their D but it is a different team now. They are still creating turn overs and making big plays. Anyone who is taken in by what they perceive is a struggling defense is in for a rude awakenig. I bet the Pats don't think they are overated. I am sorry for ravenmad and you are welcome in my city anytime. I's only a game. 
    Posted by arizonaraven[/QUOTE]

AZ Raven...  I respect your post and keeping a level headed response.  You made your "football" points without resorting to insults.  Unfortunately, the FEW  who post responses either throw insults and use language we don't care to see.  These types of responses seem to be most memorable and as a result, a broad brush is applied to the fan base of that board as being arrogant, insulting etc..  when most posters are decent and make great posts.  Posters like ravenmad exist here and all around the country.  It is not a "Pats fan" thing.

As for this Sunday, the Pats have been improving a lot, the O is starting to click and their D is much better than what the Ravens have faced year to date.  I hope you aren't using that Browns game as a measuring stick because it isn't. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nepatz11. Show nepatz11's posts

Ravens may win but come on how is it insulting to them to say they are overrated.  Yes they are 3-0 and have looked impressive at times but they've beaten 2 of the worst teams in the NFL. The media has gone overboard with them we are already hearing them mentioned as one of the best teams int he AFC and it is too early to say that.  Of course they are overrated.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmorecityboy. Show bmorecityboy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! : Did you graduate Jr. High School? You guys play Raven football and we'll just be smarter again and send you home scratching your heads like always.
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]
    Perception is not always reality. I actually have a B.A. from the University of Georgia and a post graduate degree.  I have been employed by Gannett Inc., in Virginia for several years.  I am intelligent and articulate.  I can't tell the level of a persons education from a post on a forum. It appears that some people in the New England area have enough analytical skills to percieve ones education level from a rant on a forum. Well this is me being analytical. Some people in the New England region are self centered and usually fraudulent. I hate to tell you that everyone is not living like the Kennedy's. Most of the people in the region are blue-collar workers similar to Baltimore. The cities of Boston and Providence has the biggest caucasian ghetto in USA and they are not devoid of crime.  If my hometown stinks,then my friend so does yours. You think my team is over-rated. I think that your team is over-rated. We can agree to disagree. I happen to love my city and I don't care who the heck in Boston cares. I would not want to live in the most prejudice region of this country. A city best known for stabbing a man with the American flag and the deplorable way you treat African-Americans.The deep South of the North. I sure you dudes are proud of that. Go Ravens!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! : Perception is not always reality. I actually have a B.A. from the University of Georgia and a post graduate degree.  I have been employed by Gannett Inc., in Virginia for several years.  I am intelligent and articulant.  I can't tell the level of a person's education from a post on a forum. It appears that some people in the New England area have enough analytical skills to percieve one's education level from a rant on a forum. Well this is me being analytical. Some people in the New England region are self-centered and usually fraudulent. I hate to tell you that everyone is not living like the Kennedy's (erroneous possessive). Most of the people in the region are blue-collar workers similar to Baltimore. The cities of Boston and Providence has the biggest caucasian ghetto in (no definite article) USA and they are not devoid of crime.  If my hometown stinks,then my friend so does yours. You think my team is over-rated. I think that your team is over-rated. We can agree to disagree. I happen to love my city and I don't care who the heck in Boston cares. I would not want to live in the most prejudice(d) region of this country. A city best known for stabbing a man with the American flag and the deplorable way you treat African-Americans.The deep South of the North. I (am) sure you dudes are proud of that. Go Ravens!!!!

Yup.

Articulate.

Oh . . .

and I'm the king of Sweden.

Here's a quick tip to avoid looking foolish while you're blasting off about what a rare genius you are.

Edit your post.

Gannett.

pfffffffffffftttttttttttttttt

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmorecityboy. Show bmorecityboy's posts

[QUOTE]Birdbrain pleez.....spare us the comparison of a 3 tier city like Baldimore to the Boston.  You can't win.
    Posted by gfkr2[/QUOTE]
    I love football...but what makes Boston a 1st tier city.......Racism? The biggest white ghettos in the country?   Organizied crime?  All the broke little town that surround it? Maine?   You are so use to thinking that you don't stink...but homey you stink......