ravens are saying the pats can be had

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: ravens are saying the pats can be had

Extra motivation never hurts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

And leading up to last Patriots game they called the Patriots "Ripe for the picking".  Maybe their players and staff shouldn't be forced to read last October's old tired copy into the microphone.  Have the Ravens considered switching ad agencies?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

im not saying the pats cant be had.not the way this year has been,but like in playing cards.you need every ace in the hole you can get.in the pats case.Motivation!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Very tabloidesque of Breer.   No need to wonder why newspapers are tanking.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

dynasty,

No, I didn't KNOW that the Pats would beat the Rams. My "feeling" was that, after the Raid-uh's game (Tuck Rule), that there was a certain "feeling" I had about them. After that game, they were playing with house money. They weren't supposed to get in the playoffs (especially after Bledsoe went down), they weren't supposed to beat the Raid-uhs or Squeelers. Yet they did. They weren't supposed to beat the Greatest Show On Turf either. But I had a better feeling for that team than I did for the '86 team going in against the Bears. The Bears had that monster defense, and the Rams, well, you know what they had. In both games, the Pats were clear underdogs, if you recall. One won, the other got hammered. The 2001 team had a feel of destiny about them since late in the Raid-uh Tuck Rule game. I don't think this year's team has that kind of feel to them. 

And yes, I cleaned up in Vegas on the 2001 team's SB win. I also relieved many a person from having to make contributions to their kid's college education funds. If they lost, I was financially ruined. (Had a hell of a Hawaiian vacation too. So, yes, I had that "feeling" about that team.