Ravens Are The Team To Beat Next Season....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

Ravens Are The Team To Beat Next Season....

The Ravens can play defense.  The Ravens can run the ball.  They've got a good young QB and now they add to their passing game with Boldin and Stallworth.  It's going to be hard to stop them on paper next season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3839316. Show user_3839316's posts

Re: Ravens Are The Team To Beat Next Season....

In Response to Ravens Are The Team To Beat Next Season....:
    The Ravens can play defense.  The Ravens can run the ball.  They've got a good young QB and now they add to their passing game with Boldin and Stallworth.  It's going to be hard to stop them on paper next season.
    Posted by DuncanOrange
    IF you had a paper route would this help?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

No My son, you are wrong. The Ravens will never be "THE" team to beat because of one little factor, The Choke SyndromeYell...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

I think it's more of a penalty syndrome.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

The Patriots play them at home next season. Bring 'em on!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Good thing games aren't won "on paper", or else the Washington Redskins would be 5 time defending Super Bowl Champions.  Let's see them play a down of football before crowning them anything.  

In the vast majority of cases, the teams that spend the most at the beginning of free agency are not the contenders come playoff time.  Look at the Colts and Steelers.  Look at the Redskins.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

The Ravens do look good.....I don't see the Steelers making the playoffs again next year......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

Ravens are a good team but def. not head and shoulders above the colts/pats.
    Plus FA, is just one part, and its been only 2 weeks...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

ed reed said he wanted to retire- we know how the steelers looked without pollymollywollyoo

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsordie. Show patsordie's posts

They are pretty much the same team except for Boldin and I dont think it was the receiving corps that hurt them last year. There was period when they had a losing streak and it was their defense which was allowing too many yards during that period. Their pass defense is still pretty weak and I dont see them winning against the Colts or Pats (if our WR situation improves) or even the Steelers (if Big Ben proves his innocence in all those criminal cases and gets back to form). They also got Cincy in their division who were playing pretty good for some time last year and might do even better. And there is SD with a pretty good QB and a decent receiving corp (though they lost, they thrashed the Ravens in the air last year for 400-some yards). So even on paper they dont match up well with pass-happy teams.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lostinbaltimore. Show lostinbaltimore's posts

Log on to the BaltimoreSun.com, there is a section today asking should they sign D. Mason and everybody agrees that if they don't sign Mason then the Boldin trade was useless. The Ed Reed situation is weird. He says he wants to retire but everyone knows he's trying to get one final big contract, the only problem is his doctor is telling him and the press that he should retire. They are trying to trade OL Gaither for more picks in this deep draft(They only have a 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 7th I think) so I would not say at this time that they are the team to beat. Love them or definately hate them, the Colts are the AFC champs so thet are the team to beat.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

lostinbaltimore...that's an excellent point about Mason.  He had 1000 yards last year, and even if Boldin has 1000 this year, it would just be a wash if they don't retain Mason.  It's hard to imagine them not retaining him, but if they don't, I think he'd be a great short term fix for the Patriots.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

at least one team has improved....