Ravens Jokes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

Ravens Jokes

How do you keep the Baltimore Ravens out of your front yard?
    Put up goal posts.

The Ravens have a new honor system. "Yes your honor", "no, your honor"

Whats the only way a Baltimore Raven will ever get two Rings?
    Get arrested.

Jamal lewis and ray lewis are in a car, whos driving? a cop

Q: What's the hardest thing about being a Ravens Fan?
    A: Telling your parents you're gay.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Re: Ravens Jokes

Wicked funny but what happened to you? You look a little different?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PurpleKoolaid. Show PurpleKoolaid's posts

How do you keep the Baltimore Ravens out of your front yard?

Put up a spy-gate.

How can you tell you still wet your bed?

Write a post like the NE idiot fan did.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

In Response to Re: Ravens Jokes:
    [QUOTE]Wicked funny but what happened to you? You look a little different?
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

How do I look different?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

When will Baltimore win another Super Bowl?

Quote the Raven ... Nevermore. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]How do you keep the Baltimore Ravens out of your front yard? Put up a spy-gate. How can you tell you still wet your bed? Write a post like the NE idiot fan did.
    Posted by PurpleKoolaid[/QUOTE]
    weak.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

Yeah didnt Ray Lewis like kill someone

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

Funny except for the Q/A section at the end....doesn't make sense

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

FB, I read the jokes, went and checked out a couple threads and when I came back your picture looked like some civil war dude but had your name. I responded, looked again and everything was normal again?? Don't know what happened there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]How do you keep the Baltimore Ravens out of your front yard? Put up a spy-gate. How can you tell you still wet your bed? Write a post like the NE idiot fan did.

How can you tell someone is a Ravens' fan?

He comes here to talk smack a few days before the game but will disappear after the Patriots beat the snot out of his team. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PurpleKoolaid. Show PurpleKoolaid's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens Jokes : How can you tell someone is a Ravens' fan? He comes here to talk smack a few days before the game but will disappear after the Patriots beat the snot out of his team. 
    Posted by newenglanderinexile[/QUOTE]

I'll be here to rub it in your face and to read excuses about Brady, Moss and the rest not being 100%. You could not beat the Jets who are half as good as the Ravens. You could not beat the Bills until they gave you a gift at the 15 yard line. The Pats of 2007 were great. I will give you that. The Pats before 2007 were a fraud. All Superbowls won by a field goal and should have an (*) by them (spy-gate). They won't even make the playoffs this year. And I will keep coming back here to rub it in time and again.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

PK, the truth is the Ravens have played great against nobody and were 2-0 despite giving up 24 to KC. When they played against a playoff team they should have lost if not for a poor decision by Nanee to not take it upfield. The secondary got labeled which is why they're 17 against the pass.
    The Pats have played poorly in all three games and are 2-1. The one loss was just that a loss, not a Jet win. They gave the game to them in the first half.
    Now what's going to happen when the Pats play a solid mistake free game, we'll find out Sunday. 38-10 Pats

See you Sunday night, It'll take me a while to get home from the game after all the post game partying but I made a note to look you up.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens Jokes : I'll be here to rub it in your face and to read excuses about Brady, Moss and the rest not being 100%. You could not beat the Jets who are half as good as the Ravens. You could not beat the Bills until they gave you a gift at the 15 yard line. The Pats of 2007 were great. I will give you that. The Pats before 2007 were a fraud. All Superbowls won by a field goal and should have an (*) by them (spy-gate). They won't even make the playoffs this year. And I will keep coming back here to rub it in time and again.
    Tough talk from a fan of a team who has NEVER beaten NE.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens Jokes : I'll be here to rub it in your face and to read excuses about Brady, Moss and the rest not being 100%. You could not beat the Jets who are half as good as the Ravens. You could not beat the Bills until they gave you a gift at the 15 yard line. The Pats of 2007 were great. I will give you that. The Pats before 2007 were a fraud. All Superbowls won by a field goal and should have an (*) by them (spy-gate). They won't even make the playoffs this year. And I will keep coming back here to rub it in time and again.

" I never saw a purple cow; I never hope to see one; But I can tell you, Anyhow, I'd rather See than Be one!
    Frank Gelette Burgess

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

After Sunday, the Ravens will be 0-5 lifetime against the Patriots.  I work in Maryland and am looking forward to all the angst Ravens' fans will be feeling all next week.  The Baltimore Sun will have several in-depth articles explaining why the Ravens were not as good as everyone thought they were, and fans like you will turn on their team.  Once again, the Patriots are going to break a lot of hearts and shut up a lot of loudmouths who don't know anything about football.       

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PurpleKoolaid. Show PurpleKoolaid's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens Jokes : After Sunday, the Ravens will be 0-5 lifetime against the Patriots.  I work in Maryland and am looking forward to all the angst Ravens' fans will be feeling all next week.  The Baltimore Sun will have several in-depth articles explaining why the Ravens were not as good as everyone thought they were, and fans like you will turn on their team.  Once again, the Patriots are going to break a lot of hearts and shut up a lot of loudmouths who don't know anything about football.       
    Posted by newenglanderinexile[/QUOTE]

You should change your handle to "Fever Pitch"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Too funny!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I think we are going to have to invent a special BDC Postie Award category especially for pezz4pats.