Ravens Vs. Colts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

Ravens Vs. Colts

The Ravens offense is 1 dimensional.  Subtract the 83 yard run, the Ravens averaged 2.76 yards per run.  That was on 51 carries.  Add the 83 yard run and they averaged 4.5 yards per run on 52 carries.  Flacco was 4 of 10 for 34 yards passing.  Combine our turnovers and giving the Ravens incredible field position, we were blown out.  THIS will not happen in Indianapolis.  Colts QB does not have broken ribs and finger and has a full compliment of healthy receivers and probowl tight end.  Colts will beat the Ravens by 10 or more.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Ravens Vs. Colts

I'm with you Marc. The Colts should win this one unless they fall apart. Manning Gets sacked less than any other QB in the league and I don't expect their O-line to fall apart all of the sudden. They should also be healthy on defense( Freeney and Mathis) which should neutralize the Ravens running attack better than we did. All in all I am personally guaranteeing victory for the Colts. There is no way on earth they could ever lose this one.Wink

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

I was pretty impressed with the Ravens, but I thought that yesterday's blowout was more from poor play from the Pats.  For the first time I can remember BB didn't seem to have the Pats prepared to play.  The offense in particular seemed defeated from the coin flip...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

Colts organization will be criticized forever by pulling the team and not going for perfection, but as long as they don't come out flat, they'll be healthy.  Wait and see.