Ravens

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Ravens

We better take it to the Ravens next week. I'm sick of always starting off slow.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Ravens

Invested too much in a running game today that was ineffective.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Unless they show something different.. The Cardinals are not the Ravens and they play the Ravens in Baltimore.  The Ravens will want to PROVE the playoff game last year was theirs to win!!  So will their fans!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Don't think the Raven defense is as good as the Cards D but on the other hand don't think Flaco will overthrow recievers and fumble on a lame run.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Kolb was awful for most of the day so I do not know what to think about the Pats defensive performance (I will remain optomistic). The only bad play from the defense that I can recall at the moment is Arrington's weak tackle attempt on 2nd and 18 which lead to a first down YAC and a 15 yard penalty on Gregory. That was the key play that lead to the Cardinals final TD. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

We have to play tough too. We need to explode when we start the game. First quarter TDs, 3 and outs, big returns. Most importantly, CREATE TURNOVERS. 1 TO on a dysfunctional Cards O is absoultely atrocious.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

They had 2 turnovers I believe.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They had 2 turnovers I believe.

[/QUOTE]

They didn't capitalize on the first one.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Unfortunately they did not capitalize on the second one either.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Look, Teams have figured out after 08 that you must unleash the hounds and get after Brady as it works.

Right now the O line is a work in progress.

However...How many times did Brady drop back, and wait, and look, and wait, and look, and wait......

Get rid of the football.

The Ravens are gonna bring the house against Brady.

And if the Pats game plan is slow developing plays....well...Brady is gonna get the snot kicked out of him and Pats will get dope slapped.

Quick passes, screens, runs to the perimeters....I don't care but please get rid of the ball quicker.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from markrahobeth. Show markrahobeth's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ist half Riddley had 56 yards 1/2 way to 100 = for the game, sounds effective to me.  They didn't execute when they had to, end of story.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

For the love of god I hope we don't try to many deep passes or any at all as far as I am concerned. If McD tries to unleash a few downfield the Ravens secondary will pick Brady apart. We better game plan properly and start getting another WR or TE more involved in the production of the offense.

On defense this will be a real test, Rice and his change of pace back are very very good! Now Flacco has a big TE he is comfortable with and Torrey Smith along with a rookie is looking veyr good for them.

If we win this game and show true toughness all around I will feel mutch better about the Pats moving forward. If we get rolled over, then we have some serious issues.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Whoa whoa whoa. 11 for 56 yards in the fist half is ineffective? I will grant you the first drive wasn't pretty with a bunch of one yard runs, but Ridley was the ONLY thing that looked decent, offensively, in the first half.