4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Ray Lewis out for season

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ray Lewis was one the greatest LB's ever to play the game. Somebody called him a thug!?

Must have been a NE fan-When they aren't piling on their own players after a loss -hey why not -lets just spread the hate to all the other teams too.

You see it's not the pats players or coaches that i don't care for it's their know nothing fans and the p uke that comes out of their mouths-Has to be the very worst fan base in all of sports.

You should be ashamed of yourself!

[/QUOTE]

Plenty of fans from allover the league despise Lewis, and not because of what he does on the field.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Bunker Spreckels' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here's one: The Jets won't make the playoffs again this year.

[/QUOTE]

True enough. They have little going on except that the Pats lost 3 games by a total of 4 points.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

two tough breaks for the ravens yesterday....webb and lewis out for the year. if lewis does retire after this season, he had a great career and im a big fan of how he played the game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]

Ray Lewis was one the greatest LB's ever to play the game. Somebody called him a thug!?

Must have been a NE fan-When they aren't piling on their own players after a loss -hey why not -lets just spread the hate to all the other teams too.

You see it's not the pats players or coaches that i don't care for it's their know nothing fans and the p uke that comes out of their mouths-Has to be the very worst fan base in all of sports.

You should be ashamed of yourself!

[/QUOTE]

Ho-hum.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i just cant believe a NEW YORK JETS fan is calling out new england area sports fans.....its like the pot calling the kettle black...

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

A Jets fan talking smack, lol! They're like the little brother always trying to get attention. They will always be 2nd in NY. Always

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

As for Lewis being out now. Their run def was already bad, it just got a lot worse.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to jri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to stan17's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As for Lewis being out now. Their run def was already bad, it just got a lot worse.

[/QUOTE]

Dallas ran for a tidy 227 against them yesterday. i believe they were 28th against the rush I wonder how their fan base is doing today.

[/QUOTE]

Not sure how their fan base feels but it can't be good.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

[QUOTE]

Yeah the Giants are the talk of the town right now and they should be . I mean they are the defending World champs for goodness sake. You guys haven't won anything in what 10 years now but you all think that NE is as good as they used to be. here's a news flash-They are NOT

[/QUOTE

Right now? They have always been the talk of the town, the Jets never have been. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Yesterday takes away any home field advantage in the playoffs for the ravens now.  Their just another AFC team now.  Ray rice limped around on a few plays too.  The 9 ERS got humbled too.  The texans and the ravens I don't fear. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

the afc is really a crapshoot right now....there is no team that appears to be head and shoulders above the rest....the same could be said for the NFC too, but the giants do look pretty good.