Re: Realistic Power Rankings
posted at 12/4/2009 8:05 AM EST
In Response to Realistic Power Rankings
[QUOTE]I am a Patriots fans like most of you but they do not belong close to the number 1 team. They are only as high as they are because the rest of the NFL is so bad this year. Here are the rankings. http://www.easternmainesportsblog.com/2009/12/nfl-power-rankings-december-3rd.html
Posted by Marcus1973[/QUOTE]
This is the post which is almost the same as NFL todays post yesterday.
I agree with the rankings except I feel the Pats should be ahead of Arizona.
What do you think?
1. New Orleans Saints
(11-0) - Right now they are number 1 and it is not even close.
2. Indianapolis Colts (11-0)- Best 4th quarter team in the game
3. Minnesota Vikings (10-1)- Favre may be having his best year.
4. San Diego Chargers (8-3)- They had a 2-3 record just 6 weeks ago.
5. Cincinnati Bengals (8-3) -6-0 in the division
6. Arizona Cardinals (7-4)- We will see if they deserve to be this high this week.
7. New England Patriots
(7-4)- Will try for a road win again this week..
8. Dallas Cowboys (8-3)-This is when the Cowboys usually start falling apart.
9.Baltimore Ravens (6-5)- Another prime time showdown this weekend.
10. Denver Broncos (7-4)- No one would be surprised if they end up finishing 8-8.
11. Green Bay Packers
(7-4)- They are playing their best right now.
Steeles (6-5)- They have the Raiders on the schedule at the right time.
13. Philadelphia Eagles (7-4)- If they get healthy they could be dangerous.
14.. Atlanta Falcons (6-5) - Great at home, awful on the road.
15.. Tennessee Titans (5-6)- Looking to knock off the Colts this week.
16.. Jacksonville Jaguars (6-5)- A loss this week would knock them out of any playoff chances.
17. Miami Dolphins (5-6)- They need a win against the Pats to have a chance in the AFC East.
18. New York Giants (6-5)-Need a win against the Cowboys.
19.. New York Jets (5-6)-The Quarterback is holding them back.
20. San Franscio 49ers (5-6)- Up and Down team.
21 Houston Texans (5-6)- They have enough talent to be much higher than this.
22. Seattle Seahawks (4-7)- Actually got a road win last week.
23. Buffalo Bills (4-7)- Who was the number 81 guy catching all the balls last week?
24.. Chicago Bears (4-7) -Cutler was not the answer to anything.
25. Carolina Panthers (4-7)- Had so much hope.
26. Kansas City Chiefs (3-8)- Cassell probably rather be holding a clipboard.
27. Washington Redskins (3-8)- They have a winning record at home.
28. Oakland Raiders (3-8)-Only 115 points this season.
29. Detroit Lions (2-9). You know it was bad when 2 wins is a big improvement.
30. Cleveland Browns (1-10)- Hard to believe they have one win.
31. St. Louis Rams (1-10) - It is also hard to believe they have one win.
32. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- (1-10)- They actually beat a 7-4 team. That is really hard to believe