I am just as angry as the rest of you guys about how the season ended but can I ask a serious question here?????  Did you guys think we would lose / get rid of.......Harrison, Vrabel, Bruschi, Seymour , Gaffney, Samuel(last year), Izzo, Chatham, and the o cordinator and to boot have our franchise qb come back from a injury ............and not skip a beat???  you guys expect an awful lot........BB and the Pats got an earful last year about " being old " on defense and he made changes..now he has to live with them.  Galloway, Lewis and Smith were failures .Taylor got hurt and is to old .Springs is too old as well.Bodden seems to be the only pick up this year that has helped us.......his pickups and drafts have been average at best........we desperately needed help at lb , other then Mayo , he has not addressed it............Guyton and Woods are backups , Thomas was a bad pick up who hasn't panned out.....Burgess hasn't worked either .We are a year or two away from being back to the big game....to much turnover all in one year even for BB and Brady .......no leaders........there will be more change this year too. Watson , Maroney and Light all have to be dealt with as does Mankins , who wants alot of money. More changes are coming and by the way......the Jets , Dolphins have gotten alot better.............still a Pats fan but I am realistic...........Oh and we need a do cordinator too.....thats for another day....