Reality Check Guy Here

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Reality Check Guy Here

The reality is that the pats have been stumped by the broncos in the playoffs historically.  

The further reality is that the past is meaningless as it applies today AND trends are never absolutes.  I may hope for a Denver win today, but in my opinion there is a less than 0% chance that the broncos win today.  

Congrats pats.  You'll be moving on after today.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: Reality Check Guy Here

Dogg, did you actually just write "...less than a 0% chance..."?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I'm over 100% sure he did.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Nice. +1

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

As a colts fan, a natural rivalry exists where the pats are concerned, but even my fandom can't get in the way of what fact that the pats win this game.  If I were a bronco fan, maybe I'd have enough fandom to blind myself to reality, but I am not.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

wait a minute - allow me to restate.  The only chance the broncos have is if Brady is somehow hurt early.  Then the broncos would have a chance.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Reality Check Guy Here:
    [QUOTE]wait a minute - allow me to restate.  The only chance the broncos have is if Brady is somehow hurt early.  Then the broncos would have a chance.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

boy, i hope that doesn't jinx him.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Reality Check Guy Here:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reality Check Guy Here : boy, i hope that doesn't jinx him.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Well, unlike some 2-14 teams who shall remain nameless because of irrelevance, the Pats have a back-up plan.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I have the Patriots by 15.2 points.

Beyond that, nothing else has been breaking Denver's way.  They only had 6 days from the Steelers game, and an important cog in their offense is out.  Denver's long passing game bailed them out, but it's going to be windy tonight.  Finally, Denver relies on an unusual offense to win games, the offense is getting stale like the old Miami Wildcat, and the Patriots have solved that offense well, recently.

As far as I can see, this game is essentially a giftie.  Sometimes freebies happen in the NFL.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

im confident about this game, but not overly confident, if the broncos can control the ball and force some turnovers, they got a shot...if the pats protect the ball and can at least slow down the broncs, the pats got a real good shot to win...but i felt the same way about last years game...so who knows...GO PATS!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

If the O-line shows up, we win going away. This is the theme of the playoffs for us. Some clutch D in the endgame might be needed as well as we progress.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

babe - is your team healthy?

17. This post has been removed.