Reason to root for Denver much as you may not wish to as both teams can't losen!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Reason to root for Denver much as you may not wish to as both teams can't lose !

There have been a few posts about Sherman and his rants about Crabtree being a mediocre receiver---wish the Pats had this mediocre receiver. He should have ranted about Kap being stupid tossing an Alley oop/Hail Mary type pass toward Sherman at 6'6" while Crabtree is 6'1". Toss it long and Crabtree catches it or it goes out of bounds and they have 3 more downs with a minute to go and 3 timeouts. This is a 4th down do or die play, not 1st down.  And a year ago vs Ravens, Kap at the 5 yard line tosses 4 passes and misses when he excelled at the pitch option and didn't run once vs Ravens. Kap should be a running back and not a QB---he's too inconsistent and not in Brady, Manning, Brees etc. class. Russell Wilson only gained 3 yards but his 2 TD passes were awesome.

OK...reason to root for Denver...when San Francisco linebacker NaVorro Bowman went down with a cringe-inducing knee injury after Seattle wideout Jermaine Kearse landed on his leg while attempting to catch a Russell Wilson pass.

The freak play was an unfortunate turn of events for the 49ers and Bowman, who was having a monster game to the tune of 14 tackles (6 solo) and a sack to that point in the contest. To make matters worse, a blown call by the officials cost him what should have been a strip and fumble recovery on the play.

Donte Whitner

But things turned ugly as he was being carted off the field, as video shows him getting pelted with food being thrown or dropped from the stands.

So, I know the Broncos beat us but I combine this unfortunate incident with cornerback Richard Sherman’s postgame rant, and the Seahawks aren’t exactly making a lot of friends around the country leading up to the Super Bowl.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Reason to root for Denver much as you may not wish to as both teams can't losen!

Player i hate the most is Peyton Manning. Don't think I could take an offseason of him being the champion.

Second most hated player? Snake Welker.

I could care less about Sherman, but I'll never, EVER, cheer for Peyton Manning.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Re: Reason to root for Denver much as you may not wish to as both teams can't losen!

If Denver wins, for the rest of our lives we will have to hear about the godlike Peyton Manning and the most stupendous year any QB has ever had.  I hope he gets sacked five times, fumbling the ball away each time, and throws five interceptions.  Go, Seahawks!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

why are rooting for Denver in the first place? did they kick the Pat's butt?

That's what SF get for taking too much and teasing. They desever to lose.

I don't care about the SuperBowl. I don't like Settle because I'm not a fan but I hope they will win.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There have been a few posts about Sherman and his rants about Crabtree being a mediocre receiver---wish the Pats had this mediocre receiver. He should have ranted about Kap being stupid tossing an Alley oop/Hail Mary type pass toward Sherman at 6'6" while Crabtree is 6'1". Toss it long and Crabtree catches it or it goes out of bounds and they have 3 more downs with a minute to go and 3 timeouts. This is a 4th down do or die play, not 1st down.  And a year ago vs Ravens, Kap at the 5 yard line tosses 4 passes and misses when he excelled at the pitch option and didn't run once vs Ravens. Kap should be a running back and not a QB---he's too inconsistent and not in Brady, Manning, Brees etc. class. Russell Wilson only gained 3 yards but his 2 TD passes were awesome.

OK...reason to root for Denver...when San Francisco linebacker NaVorro Bowman went down with a cringe-inducing knee injury after Seattle wideout Jermaine Kearse landed on his leg while attempting to catch a Russell Wilson pass.

The freak play was an unfortunate turn of events for the 49ers and Bowman, who was having a monster game to the tune of 14 tackles (6 solo) and a sack to that point in the contest. To make matters worse, a blown call by the officials cost him what should have been a strip and fumble recovery on the play.

Donte Whitner

But things turned ugly as he was being carted off the field, as video shows him getting pelted with food being thrown or dropped from the stands.

So, I know the Broncos beat us but I combine this unfortunate incident with cornerback Richard Sherman’s postgame rant, and the Seahawks aren’t exactly making a lot of friends around the country leading up to the Super Bowl.

[/QUOTE]

Oh hell NO!!! Go Seahawks!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Any Pats fan not rooting for Seattle needs their head examined.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Normally I wouldnt care who wins the Super Bowl if the Pats aren't in it.

I hope Peyton Manning lights up Richard Sherman and puts that animal back in his place.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I hope Peyton Manning lights up Richard Sherman and puts that animal back in his place.

[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why?

[/QUOTE]

Because Carroll is a Patriot friend and former HC, Manning is a despised enemy, WW is a pariah and Sherman has committed no crime.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why?

[/QUOTE]

Because Carroll is a Patriot friend and former HC, Manning is a despised enemy, WW is a pariah and Sherman has committed no crime.

[/QUOTE]

I liked Pete while he was here. I enjoy watching Manning play, I don't despise him because he beat the Patriots or is a one of the best QB's. Welker, who cares.

Sherman, to me represents all that is wrong with the NFL and society.
    You didn't mind when Sherman went up to Brady after the game 2 seasons ago?

I hope Manning puts that boy back in his place. Just wish Brady had the chance.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I liked Pete while he was here. I enjoy watching Manning play, I don't despise him because he beat the Patriots or is a one of the best QB's. Welker, who cares.

[/QUOTE]

I think you are going to be disappointed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I'm living in the Seattle area now.  Regardless of who I want ot win, I'm going to pick a good defense over a good offense each and every time.  Seattle has the players to clamp down on every weapon Denver has.  That said, if the Broncos do win I hope it is on a pass to whoever Sherman is covering.  He deserves to be burned for the game winning toss.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Player i hate the most is Peyton Manning. Don't think I could take an offseason of him being the champion.

I could care less about Sherman, but I'll never, EVER, cheer for Peyton Manning.

[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more.  Can't stand Horse-head Elway and Gomer.  Hopefully Earl Thomas lays out Lord Dark Helmet Welker. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

(Shivers) I can't believe i'm agreeing with Babe. -_-

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Man, you need to calm down. Why are you calling him an animal? Why do you get to run your mouth about someone, but if Sherman does it it's not okay?

The worst thing Sherman ever did was talk trash, are you kidding me? If trash talking punks who graduated second in their class, went to great schools and never commit crimes is the worst America has to offer America has nothing to worry about.

P.S...can we get over the Brady and Sherman thing? Brady talked trash and told him to come see him after the game. Big deal! Trash talking is a part of male competition!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more.  Can't stand Horse-head Elway and Gomer.  Hopefully Earl Thomas lays out Lord Dark Helmet Welker. 

[/QUOTE]

Kam Chancellor will be much better. 6'3 237 pounds should set a pick for the little rat.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

What Wes welker did was absolutely shameful.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Sorry boss you came to the wrong forum looking for any New England Patriots fans to root for goober Manning and his cheapshot WR Wes Welker. I'm actually hoping WW gets blasted by Richard Sherman (though he's only 6'3"), you know like on a rub route where he has a choice on whether to go around him or send him home in a body bag type of play. I'm sorry don't look for my supporting any Bronco team with those two pieces of dogma on it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I hope Richard Sherman lights up WW and puts him in the hospital. Sorry to sound so peeved at one player or two but after the game when Rat boy tried to deny any culpability You could see he was lying through ferret like face. Also after watching the play over and over again I just can't see any other answer, WW did it to get talib off the field and the statistics bare me out. Demaryius Thomas had one catch before Talib left and 9 after he left. That by the way is how Fox coaches his players, he teaches them that way, sweep the leg Johnny!!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

SFBostonfan, you do understand that if Manning wins another ring the debate of who is the better qb is over, don't you?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

The only debate for who's better is amongst Talking Head announcers and idiot fans. ...The Welker stuff is BS, BB needs to get over his issue.

I'm going for Denver.  It's a real football city with in general a classy ordganization. Not only does Seattle have the uber-obnoxious troll Sherman.  They have a yappy in your face defense in general.  Pete the Poodle troll coach who is undisciplined and left USC in shambles, and the obviously artificially augmented sound box of a stadium.  This 12th man thing wouldn't work if they were 4-12.  Ninety percent of these front runners would be elsewhere. They'd still be packing them in, in Denver.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

excellent, well reasoned response. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] I hope Richard Sherman lights up WW and puts him in the hospital. Sorry to sound so peeved at one player or two but after the game when Rat boy tried to deny any culpability You could see he was lying through ferret like face. Also after watching the play over and over again I just can't see any other answer, WW did it to get talib off the field and the statistics bare me out. Demaryius Thomas had one catch before Talib left and 9 after he left. That by the way is how Fox coaches his players, he teaches them that way, sweep the leg Johnny!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

the hospital? really?  you are that angry?  you could see he was lying?  are you clairvoyant?  Do you have any evidence of your claim about the way Fox coaches?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I'm rooting for a blizzard followed by a Polar Vortex. Seattle wins 2-0 after Manning refuses to come out of the locker room for the second half because he can't feel his feet. Finishes with 32 yards passing and 3 INTs.