Reason's why the Pats WONT sign Larry Johnston.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Reason's why the Pats WONT sign Larry Johnston.

My over/under on how many threads for LJ is at 6 just to start but hey with all the re tarded threads we see maybe its more then 6

But here are the reasons why the Pats WILL NOT sign LJ

1) Who cut him? Scott Pioli cut him and so if he couldnt cut it for Pioli and he was not a Pioli guy then what makes anyone think he will be a Belichick guy?

2) He is not Corey Dillion nor is he anywhere near being a Randy Moss so before anyone trys compeering those guys to this bozo please know that he is not those two guys.

3) He has little to no character what so ever. This wouldnt even be a Belichick choice, Bob Kraft wouldnt let this guy on the Pats. He hits and or spits on women and he recently used gay slurs in front of the media and on his twitter! and his apoligy for doing this was BS. He is not a Patriot type player.

4) He only has 345 yards this season. He is worse then Maroney.

So there are my reasons why we wont sign LJ if anyone has anything to add please do. And if you are one of those people who think we should sign him right away I would love to make a bet with you about this because I am 100% sure that LJ has no place on this football team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Re: Reason's why the Pats WONT sign Larry Johnston.

In Response to Reason's why the Pats WONT sign Larry Johnston.:

Myra Kraft has an extremely firm position regarding any player accused of domestic violence.  Any Patriots player that strikes a woman is rapidly shown the door.  So it would amaze me if the Patriots so much as brought in Larry Johnson for a look-see.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

2) He is not Corey Dillion nor is he anywhere near being a Randy Moss so before anyone trys compeering those guys to this bozo please know that he is not those two guys.

A point I tried to make in another thread. Dillon was willing to put aside his ego and put in the work. That will never happen with LJ.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

In Response to Re: Reason's why the Pats WONT sign Larry Johnston.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Reason's why the Pats WONT sign Larry Johnston. : Myra Kraft has an extremely firm position regarding any player accused of domestic violence.  Any Patriots player that strikes a woman is rapidly shown the door.  So it would amaze me if the Patriots so much as brought in Larry Johnson for a look-see.
    Posted by dustcover[/QUOTE]

One more excellent reason to be a Pat fan.  Joe Torre also has been very active on this issue for many years---am glad he's no longer with the Yanks so i can root for his Dodger team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Yea but there are still people on this forum willing to eat up any re tarded rumor they hear about LJ coming to NE. IT WONT HAPPEN. If Pioli couldnt not get him to buy into what he was selling Belichick wont go near him. Nor will teh Krafts as he is a horrible human being.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]Yea but there are still people on this forum willing to eat up any re tarded rumor they hear about LJ coming to NE. IT WONT HAPPEN. If Pioli couldnt not get him to buy into what he was selling Belichick wont go near him. Nor will teh Krafts as he is a horrible human being.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]

Pioli doesn't 'sell' anything to the players. He is a front office guy. Johnson might have seen him once or twice.

If Vermiel, Edwards, and the rest of the no-names couldn't settle him down, then whatever . . . he can be a Redskin and chip in on the Zorn mutiny.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Maybe you are right but the point still stands, if Pioli didnt want him Belichick wouldnt want him. They are cut from the same cloth Belichick and Pioli.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

1) Age
    2) Hip surgery
    3) Ineffectiveness
    4) Beats women, hates gays and all around PR nightmare in midseason.
    5) Sammy Morris returning

Stat line for Johnson:  132 carries with a 2.7 yard average, 2 fumbles and zero TD's...

I don't know what's dumber, saying that he is "worse than Maroney" who has 81 carries for the season, a 4.3 average per carry and only two actual games where he was used as a workhorse back or the fact Johnson has one more fumble this season than the one Maroney has for his entire career and we're talking about acquiring him? 

Won't happen...

PS  Once again, Laurence Maroney will lead this team in rushing into the playoffs and the haters will wonder why his "fantasy" value is so low when he is obviously so good in November and December.  It must be a conspiracy by Bill Belichick to make sure you lose your fantasy league...  take up Dungeons and Dragons instead.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

hahahahaha yes take up D&D if you dont know how to play Leon can show you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

For as long as there is a thread for picking up LJ I will continue to make sure thsi thread stays on page one. The re tard who started the thread "reasons why we need a LJ" is a moron who jumps on and off bandwagons more then anyone on this forum. And anyone it does not matter who it is but anyone who gets cut or is up for a trade or whatever it may be that guy will start a thread saying why we NEED to pick them up and he has no clue what he is talking about. LJ will not be a Pat its not going to happen.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

choircontrarian is who I was talking about in my last post I just couldnt remember what his name was at the time. So what i was saying is this guy is a moron.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Reason's why the Pats WONT sign Larry Johnston.:
    [QUOTE]My over/under on how many threads for LJ is at 6 just to start but hey with all the re tarded threads we see maybe its more then 6 But here are the reasons why the Pats WILL NOT sign LJ 1) Who cut him? Scott Pioli cut him and so if he couldnt cut it for Pioli and he was not a Pioli guy then what makes anyone think he will be a Belichick guy?

Best reason, Pioli and BB are tight, very smart. What Pioli knows about LJ BB knows.

Unless this some great plot. BB can't cheat anymore so like Al-Kida he sent out his sleeper cells all around the league with a plan to help the Patriots spy on teams form with in and trade players to and from the Patriots in an effort to build the perfect team for a SB run.

Man the guy is a genius

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Physics. Show Physics's posts

Perhaps a better question is, what team eventually signs him? Do you think a team like the Eagles (looking more and more like they are down Westbrook, Weaver is hurt, young back in McCoy looks solid but still young, already signed on Vick and his issues) take a cheap flier on him? I might guess there has to be at leats one or two teams that will take a look. It isn't like a 'stat line' means all that much when it is for KC. Hard to say what he or any back would do behind a very solid line in a 5-8 type carry, keep your backs fresh, a game role. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

You have been talking to Leon to much haha

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I was waiting for someone to do this post with all the pro larry posts out there.

For all the reasons stated above plus a couple more that I won't beat into the ground.

The thought that comes to my mind when I think of picking up Johnson is Why?
    How much is this guy going to help your team? How many games will he win for you?
    How much will he improve the team in the clubhouse?

I see a big Zero to all those questions. Makes little sense to me but I have been surprised by Patriot personell moves before.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]I was waiting for someone to do this post with all the pro larry posts out there. For all the reasons stated above plus a couple more that I won't beat into the ground. The thought that comes to my mind when I think of picking up Johnson is Why? How much is this guy going to help your team? How many games will he win for you? How much will he improve the team in the clubhouse? I see a big Zero to all those questions. Makes little sense to me but I have been surprised by Patriot personell moves before.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

Bump...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

I just dont think he is a Patriots kind of guy. He is not a "do your job" kind of player. He is a pay me kind of player and has no respect for women.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

What would be the point of signing a player to two-week contract ? Two words Heath Evans. Good charactor player that just does his job and never complains.