Receiving core

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

Receiving core

We may not have gotten a big name Receiver in FA but we have a lot of, IMO, average to above average receivers. If they all can stay healthy I think that this could have been a good move getting more Weapons and allowing them to develop in one of the best offenses in the NFL. I give our receiving core a 7 or 7.5 out of 10. What do you guys think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

Re: Receiving core

But i would like to see us draft a Deep threat

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

The health factor can't be ignored.  I don't disagree with what BB has done but assuming Sanders DOES NOT sign with Pats I'm guessing a 6 not including whatever he does in the draft (if anything).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

The health factor can't be ignored.  I don't disagree with what BB has done but assuming Sanders DOES NOT sign with Pats I'm guessing a 6 not including whatever he does in the draft (if anything).

I just read on Rotoworld that Cordarrelle Patterson might fall out of the first round. If he makes it to 29 I really hope that the Patriots take a chance on him.