Red thumbtacked discussion boards

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Red thumbtacked discussion boards

For some reason, three discussion boards have red thumbtacks on the little piece of paper icon along the left side of the listings when I visit this site.

How do I change this so I'm not still seeing three two-week-old message boards?  Does anybody else see the same three boards tacked to the top?  Or am I stuck with them being there?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: Red thumbtacked discussion boards

If you have complaints, you should visit here:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aMisc.+MusingsForum%3a10091Discussion%3acf51a735-13e4-47a6-a8aa-2b62b7258bd6&plckCurrentPage=3

Check out this post by a mod.  I guess they have been pretty vigilant about banning trolls here lately:

Sorry, Ache, but if there is a community that has formed in a forum among a group of posters, and others come in to harass them -- no matter how benign -- we're going to get rid of you. Why should we indulge troublemakers at the expense of long-time loyal posters who are just trying to carry on a conversation? They don't want to be teased, they won't want to be parodied, and they don't want to be provoked. So just leave them alone.
    Posted by BDCDottie

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

I think it's cute that they tried to help out with these sticky posts...  I think it's a great idea to keep hot topics at the top of the forums, however it's a awful idea if they don't update those topics chosen to be stickied...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Nice job Mighty, I asked Chris Gasper to do the same thing on the live chat at noon. No response of course but a mod must have read it.