Reed hit on Edelman gave him a concussion...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Reed hit on Edelman gave him a concussion...

im convinced after seeing this play over n over...Reed hit in the endzone gave Edelman concussion...I use to respect Ed Reed but after seeing him try to impale both Edelman n Branch not a fan any longer!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Reed hit on Edelman gave him a concussion...

While watching that game I couldn't help but think I was watching the dirtiest group of defensive players I've ever seen.  Too bad our DB's are never close enough to their assignments to inflect any payback.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I don't think it did.  Edelman got up right away and was looking for a flag on the play, I don't think if it was a concussion Edelman would be so coherent like that.  Just my 2 cents as I'm not a doctor or anything, lol!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Ive seen players suffer concussions n get up right away...the way Julian winced going back to the locker right before the half...just struck me as a concussion...hopefully mild and strictly precautionary by keeping him sidelined this week

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Well, at least he got fined for one of his hits....21k, it's a start.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

While watching that game I couldn't help but think I was watching the dirtiest group of defensive players I've ever seen.  Too bad our DB's are never close enough to their assignments to inflect any payback.

[/QUOTE]

I agree they are a bunch of head hunters. The league needs to take action like they did with the Saints bounty program

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to user_4413295's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ive seen players suffer concussions n get up right away...the way Julian winced going back to the locker right before the half...just struck me as a concussion...hopefully mild and strictly precautionary by keeping him sidelined this week

[/QUOTE]

it is certainly possible.  I'm no expert of course but the ones I remember seeing the players didn't jump up like that and do something (call for a flag in Edelmans case) so quickly.  They seemed to be in a fog for a second.  I certainly hope no concussion, it always seems like once you get one you get others pretty easily.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

One can never believe BB n the injury report...he has been known to make a mockery of it...lol

In BB  I trust

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

REED should have been suspended for his hit on Branch!!!!!  Goodell and his crowd are pathetic

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

I think Reed was an animal and the hits although vicious, were well times and were instumnetal in making those passes incomplete.

Yes, to be consistant the league should have done some sort of disciplinary action.

On another note , after being supposedly screwed the week before, after the Pats game I am truly suprised the Baltimore fans wanted to first line refs back.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

REED should have been suspended for his hit on Branch!!!!!  Goodell and his crowd are pathetic

[/QUOTE]

+20.  He got the same fine as mayo, and Mayo's hit was clean! I wish someone would drop-kick Goodell in the freakin teeth!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I think that if somebody broke Edelman's hand, he might wince a few seconds later as he tried to test his hand by flexing it all the way out.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

In response to user_4413295's comment:
    [QUOTE]

One can never believe BB n the injury report...he has been known to make a mockery of it...lol

In BB  I trust

[/QUOTE]

He was seen shaking and holding his hand after the play that knocked him out -- I also do not think he has a concussion--and I also am not a doctor  -  so I could be 100% wrong.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Edelman has a broken hand..........hes out a while ........or as they say on Route One ....day by day......you wont see him anytime soon

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

A WR really opens himself up to trouble when he bobbles the ball in the middle of the field. When a S like Ed Reed is roaming around back there, the danger goes up exponentially.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Anyone here around to see Stingley get hit?  The hit on Branch was eerily similar.  So here's some perspective:

BB tries to grab a ref  (admittedly succeeds) and gets a 50K fine. BB's hands never touched the ref's head.

Reed twice tries to decapitate a player and gets 21K?  No flag or fine for the Edelman hit?  Matt Schaub took a punishing helmet to helmet last week that wasn't as bad as Branch's hit.

Nice work, Goodell.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to soups' comment:
    [QUOTE]Anyone here around to see Stingley get hit?  The hit on Branch was eerily similar.  So here's some perspective:

BB tries to grab a ref  (admittedly succeeds) and gets a 50K fine. BB's hands never touched the ref's head.

Reed twice tries to decapitate a player and gets 21K?  No flag or fine for the Edelman hit?  Matt Schaub took a punishing helmet to helmet last week that wasn't as bad as Branch's hit.

Nice work, Goodell.
    [/QUOTE]

Disregarding Goodell's memo is far worse than potentially crippling someone.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

I guess so, digger.  Crazy.