Reflecting on the 2007 Super Bowl

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

Reflecting on the 2007 Super Bowl

Remember that game?  The Giants get the opening kick off and proceed to run 9 minutes off the clock that finishes with a field goal. 
    That drive set the tone for the entire game.....we cannot allow the Giants to dictate tempo.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Re: Reflecting on the 2007 Super Bowl

I expect the Pats to focus a lot over the next week on getting off to a fast start. Just like in the Broncos game, they got into a rythym early and they never looked back.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

That game is part of history.. other than the teams being the same playing the game, whatever happened in that game really doesn't carry ove much to this one.  Giants are a different team as are the Pats.  But, certain lessons may have been learned.  One thing for certain, the outcome will differ this year!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Reflecting on the 2007 Super Bowl:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reflecting on the 2007 Super Bowl : I agree. This time the Jints win by more than 3. 
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]
    Not this year...  this one's for MHK!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

jintsfan why are you even here? are the new york forums too crappy to post on? or are they filled with garbage just like the whole state of new jersey where the giants play?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]jintsfan why are you even here? are the new york forums too crappy to post on? or are they filled with garbage just like the whole state of new jersey where the giants play?
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]
    There's a level of intelligence here not seen on the NY forums.  This board challenges Jints to make sense when he posts!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reflecting on the 2007 Super Bowl : There's a level of intelligence here not seen on the NY forums.  This board challenges Jints to make sense when he posts!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

i guess it isnt working, because hes still got that new york/new jersey blowhard thing going on

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reflecting on the 2007 Super Bowl : i guess it isnt working, because hes still got that new york/new jersey blowhard thing going on
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]
    Never said he is succeeding!!!   (-;

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

lmao jealousy and envy? lmao boston is the most successful city of the past decade, i have nothing to be jealous of you about.....you must have a lot of jealous and envy inside of you because you feel the need to troll a boston.com forum when there are plenty of giants forums you could go to.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Reflecting on the 2007 Super Bowl : actually 9:59 to be exact...still the longest drive timewise in SB history
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]
    This year will be different my friend.....and it is said.

In 2007 all the pressure was on the Pats....now most are picking the Giants.  It's time for the Giants bubble to burst.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.