REFS Gave Denver Game - GOODELL Wants Peyton in SB - WORLD is Anti-Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: REFS Gave Denver Game - GOODELL Wants Peyton in SB - WORLD is Anti-Pats

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Guys stop complaining about the officaiting next week.  The refs already did what they had to do. If it weren't for this call next week would have been in New England.

what's done is done.

[/QUOTE]

unbelievable

[/QUOTE]

Yes you're right Mr Jints.  Game would have been in NE

Embedded image permalink

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Just saving you all the trouble.."

It's early in 2014 but shall we cut to the chase and give the "has no freaking life" award to Jints? 

I feel sorry for you dude. 

Meantime, this was a good win for Peyton and a decisive win for Denver. They will be formidable in Mile High. 

Pats 38 Denver 37 Ghost. :)

[/QUOTE]

besides BST u are smart enough to know the truth in this!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Guys stop complaining about the officaiting next week.  The refs already did what they had to do. If it weren't for this call next week would have been in New England.

what's done is done.

unbelievable

[/QUOTE]

Embedded image permalink

[/QUOTE]

keep pickin them selective cherries! Btw nice u show me the proper respect and call me MR jints : )

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Hateful little weenies.   Love that Internet!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Oh Mr Jints there were at least 2 more game losing on bad calls.  Ahhhh let's let it go.

Refs are human and allowed to make mistakes , right ?  I just wanted to contribute to your thread.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hateful little weenies.   Love that Internet!

[/QUOTE]

perfect description of our resident giant troll

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to PatsGoinDownNextWeek's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Just saving you all the trouble...

[/QUOTE]

The refs kept SD in the game with several bogus calls.  I can't wait until next week when Manning kicks Brady's butt and the excuses come out.  So glad the game is in Denver and not that Godforsaken place in NE.  Go Broncos!

[/QUOTE]

Have you ever been to New England?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

Just saving you all the trouble...

[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should loosen up that foil hat. While I realize it's important that you keep those alien brain control waves out of your head it's cutting off circulation

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Just saving you all the trouble.."

It's early in 2014 but shall we cut to the chase and give the "has no freaking life" award to Jints? 

I feel sorry for you dude. 

Meantime, this was a good win for Peyton and a decisive win for Denver. They will be formidable in Mile High. 

Pats 38 Denver 37 Ghost. :)

[/QUOTE]

do I get trophy with that or an award dinner or what? I gotta get a tux

[/QUOTE]

Why don't you answer my post;

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

How'd that Colts 55-14 prediction work for ya????

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

I would not say the world is against the Patriots but go on to any article about  a Partiots game that allows comments and there will 1 out of every 5 or 6 posters who mention the following: (please go look)

(NFL rigged to Patriots, Hate Tom Brady, TB is a whiner, TB falls down and always  gets the call, BB is  a cheater, Patriots are cheaters, spygate, Pats cannot win without calls..)

It is  always the same tired and angry tirade out of these people.

That is a huge % of NFL fans, and likely dedicated fans whos little hearts were broken many times in the past 13 years by their team getting knocked out by the Patriots. The NFL is a business. If that percent of fans think things are rigged to the Pats, that has to permiate to the refs. Refs do have friends and associate, collect complaints and need to respond to them. 

It is unfortunate that hard work , dedication and truely advanced coaching is so far out of the comprehension of these people they have to assume cheating, rigging by the NFL and ref bias is responsible for the Pats success. These types are certainly to blame for the erosion of the work ethic in this society.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would not say the world is against the Patriots but go on to any article about  a Partiots game that allows comments and there will 1 out of every 5 or 6 posters who mention the following: (please go look)

(NFL rigged to Patriots, Hate Tom Brady, TB is a whiner, TB falls down and always  gets the call, BB is  a cheater, Patriots are cheaters, spygate, Pats cannot win without calls..)

It is  always the same tired and angry tirade out of these people.

That is a huge % of NFL fans, and likely dedicated fans whos little hearts were broken many times in the past 13 years by their team getting knocked out by the Patriots. The NFL is a business. If that percent of fans think things are rigged to the Pats, that has to permiate to the refs. Refs do have friends and associate, collect complaints and need to respond to them. 

It is unfortunate that hard work , dedication and truely advanced coaching is so far out of the comprehension of these people they have to assume cheating, rigging by the NFL and ref bias is responsible for the Pats success. These types are certainly to blame for the erosion of the work ethic in this society.

[/QUOTE]

..and if this theory is correct there will be almost no NYG fans in this group as they have no reason to hate the Pats. Their self destruction was by their own hands.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Jughead did mention hes considering retirement....just a way of begging for help to get to SB.... 

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

what's done is done.

[/QUOTE]

unbelievable

[/QUOTE]

Embedded image permalink

[/QUOTE]

keep pickin them selective cherries! Btw nice u show me the proper respect and call me MR jints : )

[/QUOTE]

Ya dumb fool, the picture doesn't tell the whole story.  I love how you idiots clamp onto a picture that was snapped a split second AFTER the ball was intercepted to hang on to your theory that you could have won the game.  Gronk was holding the defender, not the other way around.  How do you know you would have scored on the one play you would have gotten if they called a penalty anyway you arrogant SOBs!!!

[/QUOTE]

How do you know we wouldn't have scored on the last play?

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to gr82bme's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

what's done is done.

[/QUOTE]

unbelievable

[/QUOTE]

Embedded image permalink

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ya dumb fool, the picture doesn't tell the whole story.  I love how you idiots clamp onto a picture that was snapped a split second AFTER the ball was intercepted to hang on to your theory that you could have won the game.  Gronk was holding the defender, not the other way around.  How do you know you would have scored on the one play you would have gotten if they called a penalty anyway you arrogant SOBs!!!

[/QUOTE]

How do you know we wouldn't have scored on the last play?

[/QUOTE]

Carolina owned you most of that game, so its likely they would have stopped you.  The Patriots simply did not deserve to win that game.

[/QUOTE]

Well, if they "owned" us, why was the game close enough for us to have won it?  And I submit that "deserve" has nothing to do with it.  The Chargers were outplayed for 3 quarters and had a chance to tie the game.  Did they "deserve" to?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Whatever helps you sleep at night jints. Your obsession with the pats and this Board is downright pathetic considering you like a team from a different conference.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

The Patriots got lucky to beat the Broncos the last time due to a dumb special teams play where the Broncos touched the ball on a punt and allowed the Patriots to recover and kick a short FG in OT.  If that doesn't happen, then either the Broncos win or the game ends in a tie so your chances of hosting the AFC Conference championship game would be nil anyway.  You didn't deserve to win in Carolina and you didn't deserve home field in the playoffs.  To bad for you!

[/QUOTE]

The Broncos were lucky to be in the game because the Patriots fumbled on their first three possessions.  Without those fumbles, it's a blowout.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

I hope there is a controversial call at the end of the game next week that goes in the Broncos favor so you ignorant Patirot fans get to stew over it during the entire off season.

After all the of BS calls that the Patriots have gotten since 2001 starting with the BS tuck rule call, they have no room to complain about officiating!  You won three Superbowls while cheating and getting ALL the calls to bail your team out of several games at the end of games during your run.  It was so pathetic because you knew if the Patriots were down and Brady throws an incomplete pass on 4th down at the end of the game that a flag would come out to save him.   

[/QUOTE]

Funny how you wish for that...instead of your pathetic team becoming contenders

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I actually thought the refs were pretty good today in the Broncos game. I was surprised the Denver fumble was not ruled an incompleted pass and even though the Welker PI call was bad there was definately defensive holding by Weddle that would have given the first down to Denver anyways. I know the real purpose of the thread is Jints fan's jealousy but I thought I would at least address the topic.