Reggie Bush

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pochen23. Show pochen23's posts

Reggie Bush

Watching the Saints game now, and realizing how creative their offense is. We definitely need an OC who is not afraid of taking chances.

On topic, the guy is due 13 million next season for the Saints. Do you think they are going to keep him? if not, do you think if we should get him. He will probably be amazing in this offense. I know he is a bit of an injury prone, but no major knee problem yet, and he does have the size and is pretty strong (based on his bench press number etc). There are plenty of guys who are injury prone in their first few years and finally put it all together. Bush can definitely be a Brian Westbrook type, and he is a very good goalline back as well despite not being a north south runner.

Also, on those ppl who think a No.1 WR should always be able to get open even when double teamed. Look at Fiz and tell me if that is the case. If the opponent is able to get pressure on the QB consistently, like the Saints are doing to Warner, I don't care how good you are, you are not gonna be targeted. His only two catches came when the Saints were playing prevent.

Give Moss a break, and Brady is not nearly as accurate as Warner this year. Address the Oline and you will see more Moss next year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Reggie Bush

Bush is playing like a beast tonight. He's breaking tackles and running through defensive backs. I didn't think he had it in him. N.O. keeps him imo.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

NO wont keep him.  This is the singular game he has shown up for all year.  He is not worth 13 mil or whatever that last year of the contract is for.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

There is no way they keep him. And I might add, he never plays like this. He is talented, but sleepwalks a lot of the time. 

He will be a FA next seasons for sure.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

One interesting dynamic so far in the playoffs.  All the winners have explosive an incredibly talented RB's.

We have a shlub that at best all's his apologist's can do is make excuses for his horrible play.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Reggie Bush:
    One interesting dynamic so far in the playoffs.  All the winners have explosive an incredibly talented RB's. We have a shlub that at best all's his apologist's can do is make excuses for his horrible play.
    Posted by k-maxx

It's funny you should say that K. I was just at my local country store explaining why Maroney sukkks and how we could draft any of the top running backs coming out and they could out produce him. I haven't seen the story yet but apparently Fred Taylor has a Teenage kid that is an all world running back in Florida. He'd probably out produce Maroney too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

First: 8/6/2009
    Last: 1/16/2010
    He'd probably out produce Maroney too.

ewhite:  a piece of lettuce could out produce Maroney.

LOL. No Doubt..

Who do like in the game tonight?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

As was mentioned in the game, Bush might land in Seattle go play for his old college coach.  They need playmakers and Carroll got the most out of Bush, he played harder for Carroll than he has ever shown to (other than tonight) for the saints.