Reggie Wayne

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Reggie Wayne

Why is this guy begging for a flag on Revis when Revis never touched him?

Maybe Wayne should try to act more like Garcon and Collie and try to make a big play rather than look for the zebra hometown BS PI call that he is so accustomed to.

Other than that, good half of football, i get the feeling that missed FG by Feely will cost the Jets. Still think the Colts will win but you never know.

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Re: Reggie Wayne

You really created a thread because of that call?  HHMMM daddy issues much? LOL just messing you, yea that was great coverage. Revis is a great corner, but unlike most I think he can be beat. I was at the first PATS-jokes game and saw Moss beat him most of the day. Brady was just getting killed though, he was hit 21 times, thats not even including his hurries. The jest play great TEAM D, their always in place where they need to be, always seems like they have 2 guys around the ball, and might be the best team at just getting pressure on the QB. They'll bring it from everywhere, around the edge and up the middle which seems every team is trying to do these days. They bring it from the OLB's and the ILB's, and something I really love is when teams arnt afraid to send in CB's and S's. One more thing with Revis, Coles had him turned around a couple of times and had a step on him. Please dont get me wrong, hes top 3 CB, but like everyone else he can be beat. And in the 77 plays v. the PATS this year he only had Moss 7 times 1 on 1. Wouldnt mind seeing the PATS trade up for a guy like Haden, he shows everything you would want in a elite CB, I think he can play some FS as well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Re: Reggie Wayne

Wayne is a freaking BABY!