Reiss calls out McD and possibly BB on holding out Ridley

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Reiss calls out McD and possibly BB on holding out Ridley

In response to darwk's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Reiss has Josh on his down list- he's on my way down list. No rhyme or reason on why he doesn't have Ridley as big part of the game plan. Agree with the thread that states Ridley is lead RB. 

And is it possible BB was punishing Ridley by having him sit? Tired of this tactic. This is the NFL not Pop Warner. Find another way to teach your lessons. Damn.

[/QUOTE]

Wow, but I thought Reiss was a pushover who would never say anything mean about the team?

A Blind man could see that was a bad move. Like I said in another thread. DiD Ridley get caught in the henhouse? I mean he hasnt fumbled lately and we almost lost a game starting Bllount who takes 5 minutes to hit a hole. And he is still on Kickoffs?!?! 

Blounts Role is to KILL the Clock in the 4th quarter when yards per carry aint important, rather eating the clock. Ridley should start unless Vareen is available. Horrible decision that almost cost a game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Wow if BB is this bad, the Pats must have a horrible record this season

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

I was at the game yesterday, and watching the game live it's even more obvious that Ridley is our best runner between the tackles.

We had seats close to the field so we could literally hear the difference between when Ridley ran the ball and when Bolden ran the ball.

It was almost comical how the coaching staff would pull Ridley off the field for no apparent reason.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yeah, Reiss reading by game thread posts again.  BB is one spiteful SOB.  Bad coaching decision that could of cost us the game.

[/QUOTE]

If BB is giving his top players - like Ridley- a time out on game day- it's time for him to go to anger management class. 

[/QUOTE]

Remember the Welker benching against the Jets a few years back in the playoffs?  If he's in the game we score a TD on that first possession and win the game. 

[/QUOTE]

YES.  Not one of BB's better judgement calls.  Worse this seems to be his discipline style.

[/QUOTE]

I agree because his coaching has been horrible for so long!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

Ridiculous. Blount and Boldin play the 1st and 3rd quarters while Ridley plays the 2nd and 4th quarters. The Patriots do this every week.

10/13 vs Saints     Ridley 2 1st quarter carries 1st carry with 1:02 left in the quarter
    total 20 rush 96 yards 2 td

10/20 @ Jets         Ridley 0 1st quarter carries
    total 11 rush 50 yards 1 td

10/27 vs Dolphins  Ridley 0 1st quarter carries
    total 14 rush 79 yards 1 td

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yeah, Reiss reading by game thread posts again.  BB is one spiteful SOB.  Bad coaching decision that could of cost us the game.

[/QUOTE]

If BB is giving his top players - like Ridley- a time out on game day- it's time for him to go to anger management class. 

[/QUOTE]

Remember the Welker benching against the Jets a few years back in the playoffs?  If he's in the game we score a TD on that first possession and win the game. 

[/QUOTE]

I remember that, however, I disagree that it had anything to do with the Patriots not scoring on that first drive.  As I recall, they were moving effortlessly down field.  The problem was that Brady made a very weak throw toward the end zone.  It just hung up there and was easily picked off.  I remember watching that pass and thinking...that's trouble.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Ridley sux

So does Mayo

And Brady.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Let me see if I can sort this one out.  The Pats run for 152 yards, 2 rushing TDs, no apparent injuries to any of the 3 RBs used, the RB who is topic of this thread is Pats lead rusher for the game (has one of the TDs) and the Pats win going away.   Yep, I can see why people are so unhappy with this.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

No mystery, BB simply realizes Ridley blows.