Reiss Clarifies It Well

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Re: Reiss Clarifies It Well

And the bozos on WEEI said there was no one out there backing BB up.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to JIMMYPROFFER's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How about the part where talib changed direction and initiated contact?

[/QUOTE] Jimmy it wasn't Talib who changed direction if you look at the replay closely enough you'll see that WW had to alter his course and even after his altering he still had to lean into the block and only caught Talib on his bad hip and leg whipped his knee but I'm sure like all the other haters you'll close the eye that focuses on WW. It wasn't the worst illegal hit I've seen, but it was the worst one BB has seen. That would be from a guy who has almost 40 years in the NFL! So now little Jimmy pick up your toys and go take a knap.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Talib did not initiate the contact......Welker went low on Talib...what ru watching...Jesus

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to fourjays30's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And the bozos on WEEI said there was no one out there backing BB up.

[/QUOTE] Anyone with an untrained eye could see Welker change his route to try and facilitate the contact and he did commit Offensive PI, but when your QB's name is Goober Manning they never call his teams for squat lest he not be the winner. So shame on you Corrente and the so called all star collection of bums who called that game. Corrente that would be an Italian name right? Who owns Vegas? that would be the Mafia and they are an Italian based organization right? You figure out who won the game! The boys in Vegas!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Listen to Heath Evans, he knows how this is coached be BB and WW made a conscious decision to take Talib out. Eans said the Reciver is suppoes to just make Talib stop and  shuffle his feet so he cannot make a play. T

The NFL is now full of players who will make hits, like Ward, (who i think was the worst hit I have ever seen on Gronk) that goes against the grain of safety. The players do know how to play safe on one another and how not to. At one time there was a code of conduct between the players, but that is long gone.

Did WW  mean to injure - i cannot say - but he meant to slam him hard. also listen to EVans about WW taking on bigger players - he has done it many times.

WW's hit was not a "rub" it was a "target and a blast""

WW was barreling into Talib  not the other way around.

IF WW gets taken out agisnt Seatlle - I will not feel sorry for him

Lastly the NFL has lousy officiating which: misses too much, sometimes doesnt follow the rules and is inconsistent even within the same game. The NFL screws up left and right. Look at the SF game on running into the punter - which would of changed the game, or the ball taken out Gores arms and missed by the refs,which was miscalled as a fumble. Horrible

the NFL the way it is run sux

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Welker changed direction, troll. Welker. You can't change history.  Talib was following Thomas and Welker cut his route to a steeper angle to initiate the contact based on his knowledge of Thomas's route.

Stop acting like Talib or any DB would want to be blocked from their responsibility, stupid.

It was Off PI and could be debated about being a personal foul due to the violent nature of the hit with the ball in the air and Welker being nowhere near the play.

[/QUOTE]

No, it's pretty clear that talib went from the 26 yard line and changed to the 25 yard line where he initiated contact, troll.

And the "violent nature"??!!

Welker turned away to try and avoid it. Too funny what you homers will say.

[/QUOTE]

You didn't answer the question, moron: Why would a defender, in man coverage, want to be impeded in coverage?

[/QUOTE] Jimmy dipstick can't answer that because he knows he's been had! He's an idiot who just wants to mess with the thread. At any rate we all know what happened and it is entertaining to watch the trolls make up their versions of what happened.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Welker changed direction, troll. Welker. You can't change history.  Talib was following Thomas and Welker cut his route to a steeper angle to initiate the contact based on his knowledge of Thomas's route.

Stop acting like Talib or any DB would want to be blocked from their responsibility, stupid.

It was Off PI and could be debated about being a personal foul due to the violent nature of the hit with the ball in the air and Welker being nowhere near the play.

[/QUOTE]

No, it's pretty clear that talib went from the 26 yard line and changed to the 25 yard line where he initiated contact, troll.

And the "violent nature"??!!

Welker turned away to try and avoid it. Too funny what you homers will say.

[/QUOTE]

Facts will only confuse them. They are trying as hard as they can to come of with an excuse as to why they lost this game. They can't admit that Peyton Manning was the better QB . 

I cannot believe they think Coach Fox or any Denver coach would send Wes out their to purposely take out another player. Wes Welker is made of glass, you would think if they wanted to assassinate someone, they would send out someone other than that little bobble-head. 

Weather or not the hit should have drawn a flag, it doesn't matter. The Patsies would have lost the game regardless. 

They're just butthurt because they got sent home packing by YET AGAIN.... ANOTHER MANNING. 

[/QUOTE]

So how was the Manning butt penetration today? Was it as good for you as it was for him?

Allow me...dear mods even though I'm a punk troll he's being mean to me whaaaa whaaaa

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

I will say what i been saying since the play happened the ball was at the receivers finger tips when Welker made the hit it was no more then a blocking route at the time and was a big clean footall hit.Welker wasnt tring to hurt anyody but block for his reciever as he was making the catch,but  it was dropped .

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Listen to Heath Evans, he knows how this is coached be BB and WW made a conscious decision to take Talib out. Eans said the Reciver is suppoes to just make Talib stop and  shuffle his feet so he cannot make a play. T

The NFL is now full of players who will make hits, like Ward, (who i think was the worst hit I have ever seen on Gronk) that goes against the grain of safety. The players do know how to play safe on one another and how not to. At one time there was a code of conduct between the players, but that is long gone.

Did WW  mean to injure - i cannot say - but he meant to slam him hard. also listen to EVans about WW taking on bigger players - he has done it many times.

WW's hit was not a "rub" it was a "target and a blast""

WW was barreling into Talib  not the other way around.

IF WW gets taken out agisnt Seatlle - I will not feel sorry for him

Lastly the NFL has lousy officiating which: misses too much, sometimes doesnt follow the rules and is inconsistent even within the same game. The NFL screws up left and right. Look at the SF game on running into the punter - which would of changed the game, or the ball taken out Gores arms and missed by the refs,which was miscalled as a fumble. Horrible

the NFL the way it is run sux

[/QUOTE]

I just want the rules fairly applied. Did you see Collie's s hirt held on that 3rd down on the 1st drive slant pass?

WHy is that not holding, but what RYan did to thomas, which was nothing but putting a guide hand on him in man, holding?

Why is what Hooman did, which was doing nothing but running his route with impedement from the LB, which was barely anything, off PI, but Welker's hit on Talib not at least Off PI?

Why are the rules applied differently to our team all the time?

Trolls come in and say "Edelman did it to Rodgers-Cromartie"? Umm, no he didn't. The ball had been received by the Pats receiveer and Edelman just engaged to block.

[/QUOTE]

Read the link I posted. It tells you why. I see it all the time. People are so dumb, they can't realize the league is feeding them garbage. Blandino explaining the Gronk play on TV describing stuff that's not happening should have been the smoking gun. But it wasn't. It continues with this. No way Welker could have know the ball was passed, caught, or dropped because he went looking back at the QB. The hit was before the pass. It's all on video. Yet simple-minded babies can't see that. High definition of trolls, and Blandino, yeah he's a troll too. Throw Perreria in there too.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I watched this play over and over in regular motion about 15 times yesterday and here are my observations.. 

It is very possible Welker was the initial target on this play, not Thomas.  While manning is in the pocket he looks to his left to where Welker is running, Collins is blitzing, seeing talib in Welkers direction and with Collins in Mannings face Manning rushes a pass to Thomas.  Thomas seemed surprised by the pass, not ready for it and drops the ball.

As Talib is running across the field after Thomas, he notices Arrington in his way so TALIB CHANGES his running path and decided to go inside where Welker is instead of outside around Arrington.  There is no way Talib could have thought he would get in between Welker and Arrington and still cover Thomas...Could Talib have wanted to take a $hot at Welker??  Interesting thought.

Right before the ball is snapped you hear a Patriots defensive player say "watch the pick".  Found  that interesting.

Now, after reading this "Welker's action was full speed" in the above mentioned article, I am not so sure about that.  I will have to look again.  But I do remember the first couple of time while watching the play over and over yesterday, I thought Welker wasn't running at full speed during his route.  We have all watched Welker run many routes over the years, some of the routes he doesn't run at full speed in order to disguise what he is doing and then hits a full speed stride when he reaches the part of the route where he needs to get open.  It's possible his route was one of those type routes and Talib, choosing to go inside instead of outside Arrington, changed everything.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

I will say what i been saying since the play happened the ball was at the receivers finger tips when Welker made the hit it was no more then a blocking route at the time and was a big clean footall hit.Welker wasnt tring to hurt anyody but block for his reciever as he was making the catch,but  it was dropped .

Thomas didn't have the ball yet.  That's Off PI. You cannot hit a defender when the ball is in the air.

Please learn the rules.

LMAO, sure you say that now that we can slow the play down to a crawl, frame by frame but in regular speed you just can't tell if he had it or not before the hit.   The hit came 1 second or less before Thomas touches the ball. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

[QUOTE]

You didn't answer the question, moron: Why would a defender, in man coverage, want to be impeded in coverage?

[/QUOTE]

Well, moron, I never said he changed direction with the intention of running into welker. 

It was a simple collision. Nothing more, nothing less.

[/QUOTE]

Collision my a*ss.  Welker went low on Talib putting his shoulder into the lower body.....u must be blind if u think that is a collision.  I could understand it if both players collided helmet to helment.