Reiss predicted a CB today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Reiss predicted a CB today

He predicted kareem jackson so he was wrong there. But its pretty impressive that he mocked a CB when I think we all were thinking about OLB OL DE or WR.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Reiss predicted a CB today

In Response to Reiss predicted a CB today:
    He predicted kareem jackson so he was wrong there. But its pretty impressive that he mocked a CB when I think we all were thinking about OLB OL DE or WR.
    Posted by sirpinochle
    He did say that he thought that Jackson was the pick and his rationale was because the coach at Alabama is a good friend,well surprise the coach at Rutgers, Chiano is also a close personal friend,what that tells me is that Mike was fed some pretty good inside information the only thing was his guess was from the wrong school. I might be bragging but I knew that BB would be trading down but I too got it partially wrong as I thought they would trade out after they traded down once,so he fooled me with his second trade down in the first round and the ultimate pick.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I had two mocks, one at 22 Wilson another trading out and picking Kareen Jackson in the 2nd.  I thought McCourty would be gone to the Titans. 

I've been saying CB with one of the first two picks. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Reiss predicted a CB today: I don't mind a corner, but passing on Wilson?????
    Posted by sirpinochle