Reiss's Mailbag

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Reiss's Mailbag

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

No. I want people reading to see entire trail of your pathetic agenda and roots of excessive Brady Man Lust.

He did get rid of MANY players he inherited. When did you start watching this team?

2007?

How do you not know the history of your own team? He even ditched Milloy and upgraded with Rodney.

You clearly only started watching this team in 2007. You literally know nothing about the chronology or facts of how BB built the dynasty.

I know much more history of this team than you wacko. Unlike you, I was there.

Milloy? Everybody knows the 30 yo Milloy was being a pain about his contract and his window was closing by the time BB sent him packing. I've always said BB the COACH was great at knowing when to let a player go. This is your evidence that BB built the dynasty? You're a joke. Learn the game misfit.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Maybe if you watched all the games, you'd be able to see this stuff? lol

I've watched this team play over 700 games dufus. How many have you watched?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

INteresting. They delete/censor the first post in the thread.  Unreal. What was the harm in the original discussion topic?

Not sure, but based on later replies to the OP it appears that you failed to provide attribution to an excerpt from a rival outlet.   This was from Mike Reiss' mailbag, right?  That's the only thing I see.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

INteresting. They delete/censor the first post in the thread.  Unreal. What was the harm in the original discussion topic?

Not sure, but based on later replies to the OP it appears that you failed to provide attribution to an excerpt from a rival outlet.   This was from Mike Reiss' mailbag, right?  That's the only thing I see.

No. They don't care about that. I think it's because I am poking a massive hole in the anti-BB media angle that they push here and on 98.5

It makes them a LOT of money.

Doubt it.  I don't see 98.5 as advertisers on this site.  If they were advertisers your point would have some merit.   I'd bet someone reported flagged it as "copyright" or such.  It's not like the mods are reading this stuff.  Someone has to bring it to their attention.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Well I am pumped about the chances of the 2013 Pats, dominated the issue of vet WR/CB vs. busted/wasted draft picks on this thread.... Mason, Law, Samuel, Boldin and Goldon... those were the moves

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

No. They don't care about that. I think it's because I am poking a massive hole in the anti-BB media angle that they push here and on 98.5

It's probably because they correctly realize you just plain suck.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to wozzy's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

I'm inviting you, Babe and anyone else to name the GM's that pick all winners... I suspect you all will continue to ignore this request and keep arguing without providing any specific examples?!

[QUOTE]

Wozzy, as I said, it isnt the players chosen, it is the philosophy of always chasing the "value" when "performance" is needed.

Of course we will see what happens when the pads are on, but I for one was disappointed that DT was not addressed, and the team traded back rather than forward to take one. Cant I express that opinion here?  

BB is about league average with the draft, everyone has said that.  Pre 2010, his drafts were not good, 2010 thru last year he has greatly improved.  

Repeat, repeat, repeat. BB is a great coach. Maybe the best in NFL history. He is a great GM, maneuvering the cap better than anyone. I have not been in agreement with his drafting and free agency philosophy.

Does that answer your chirp? 

No actually you and Babe did exactly what I thought you would; deflect.

Give us three GM's that are better than BB at picking talent, if he is "average" at best than this shouldn't be too difficult?

I said pre 2010 I thought he had a stretch that he did a poor job. Since 2010 I would say Baalke, Ozzie, Reese, Schneider, Thompson, Colbert, Loomis off the top of my head...

Who is Baaalke?

Also, BB just fleeced Loomis in a trade in 2011 and Loomis lost many players in 2012 due to poor contract and salary allocation, without any draft picks playing well in replacement.

Thompson is overrated. So is Colbert. So is Ozzie right now

You can't put them on BB's level, even if they are good GMs. BB's teams don't miss the playoffs like Colbert's Steelers or Reese's Giants.

Sorry, you're wrong. If BB missed the playoffs you'd want him lynched in Foxborough.

Fleecing Oakland and Miami in trades in 2007 or 2009 is also not "doing a bad job". BB takes a look at the market and makes the best decision for the team.

Also, two KEY components left his side in 2008 and 2009, respectively. Dimitrioff (head of scouting) and Pioli (Pro player personnel).

That would hurt ANY GM in any situation.

BB is simply the best.

Just think, if Brady and Welker were better the last 2 post season. anti-BB people like you don't get to pretend the Ted Thompsons or Ozzie Newsomes are in BB's class.

u realize of course that this post is about 80% subjective opinion right?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

trust me ur not that important

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Doubt it.  I don't see 98.5 as advertisers on this site.  If they were advertisers your point would have some merit.   I'd bet someone reported flagged it as "copyright" or such.  It's not like the mods are reading this stuff.  Someone has to bring it to their attention.

Nah.  98.5, NESN and the Globe are owned by the NY Times.  The times saw the revenue ESPN pulled in once they flipped the script and then kept pushing the Spygate lies. It was big business. No doubt. The Herald went for it and got caught. The Globe, though, went for pushing the rhetoric and they make huge money off of it.  They push the anti-BB agenda through here and especially in the peak radio time of 2-6 on 98.5. There's a reason why they changed their model here in 2009 and why that anti-BB.

BB only speaks to WEEI or the NFLN, not 98.5 or ESPN. Jonathan Kraft is the only one who goes on 98.5 with Felger and Mazz and those gutless puukes are a joke in those interviews.

If word gets out that their model is all by design, maybe some start to realize it's the truth.

Marky my words. If or when NE wins another SB, the ratings for Felger and Mazz, and hence 98.5, the Globe, etc will plummett.

This is all about money, which is why they follow me around and ban me or remove some of my selective comments.

For example, this will be removed by tomorrow.

See?  It's still here.  Like I said, BDC doesn't read this stuff unless someone reports it first.  Someone is reporting your threads/posts.  And one of the options under the "report abuse" drop-down is "copyright/plagiarism".  That's probably why your post was removed.  A link would probably have avoided the problem.

BDC has issues with this site.  It's no secret.  The Globe is for sale, including BDC.  So, until the sale takes place don't expect much investment in improving the features and/or returning that investment.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Considering, you, the mods, trolls and about 10 irrationals follow me around on regular basis, apparently I am.

Crazy boy. Nobody follows you around you paranoid lunkhead.

They simply are going their merry way and come across yet another pile of your inane verbal defecation and they have to body slam the stupidity of it.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He's so gutless he said he was leaaving the board, then he returns like some whiny little girl.

I'm not returned Crazy Rusty. I'm just visiting. I come and go as I please. Stop whining like a whiny little girl.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Considering, you, the mods, trolls and about 10 irrationals follow me around on regular basis, apparently I am.

Crazy boy. Nobody follows you around you paranoid lunkhead.

They simply are going their merry way and come across yet another pile of your inane verbal defecation and they have to body slam the stupidity of it.

LMAO, you and jints follow rusty around like a puppy dog

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Note how Babe runs amuck as a BB hater and is never banned. Ever.

I say BB is the best coach in the game lunatic. How could a BB hater do that? I told you before but you are too dense for it to sink in - I was banned once.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

LMAO@U Rusty. No we don't. It's simply that he's in every thread spewing stupidity as Rusty or one of his fake accounts.

There are a bunch of threads he posts in I don't even bother with.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

LMAO@U Rusty. No we don't. It's simply that he's in every thread spewing stupidity as Rusty or one of his fake accounts.

you really do, its a shame that they gave you your internet access back at the old folks home

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

you really do, its a shame that they gave you your internet access back at the old folks home

C'mon Crazy Rusty. The peeps are probably getting tired of that stupid old folks home bit of yours by now. Get creative. Or at least restrict it to your main account.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

thats funny old timer....cant seem to grasp that russ isnt the only one here who knows you are an absolute buffoon.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

thats funny old timer....cant seem to grasp that russ isnt the only one here who knows you are an absolute buffoon.

I and many others here grasp that a very sick person called Rusty, that has been banned over 20 times, has infested this place with fake accounts in a pathetic attempt to pretend his insane ramblings have support.

Do a very very few real persons ascribe to his repertoire of insanity? Sure, a very few. The rest are fakes, like you.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I and many others here grasp that a very sick person called Rusty, that has been banned over 20 times, has infested this place with fake accounts in a pathetic attempt to pretend his insane ramblings have support.

Do a very very few real persons ascribe to his repertoire of insanity? Sure, a very few. The rest are fakes, like you.

fake? ive been here longer than rusty most likely.....ive been on here since 2008 and i never even came across rusty then because i was mostly on the red sox forum. theres is nothing fake about this. you have an unhealthy obsession with blaming anyone other than the golden boy brady. i personally dont care about how you feel about bassfishing, he does come off a bit brutal at times, but that doesnt change the fact that you are full of sh.it.

I have been critical of Brady when it is deserved Crazy Rusty.