Remember Terrence Nunn?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Remember Terrence Nunn?

He's having a pretty good game right now for the Saskatchewan Roughriders.  He's even got a nickname here in Canada . . . the "Flying Nunn."  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Re: Remember Terrence Nunn?

I remember everyone on here drooling for him to be moved up from the practice squad, some of them convinced he was the next coming of Jerry Rice.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

well he could still end up back in the NFL. who knows

we still aren't sure about Tate and Price yet are we? and Nunn was not a draft pick.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

He came very close to making the Pats that year.  In retrospect, they would probably have been better off keeping Nunn and cutting Galloway instead. 
    Atleast the dude is up north working on his game.  Shows he still wants to play.  Hope he makes it back to the NFL. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

i wish him the best of luck! he is a hard worker whom i am sure with a little luck will be playing in the NFL soon.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Tate better get 10 times better or he's gone.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Yeah, I liked this guy.  Oh well......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CapnFoxboro. Show CapnFoxboro's posts

Count me as one of those that had been hoping the Pats would promote him from the practice ( as I recall Tampa Bay signed him away )

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In case you're interested, there was also Michael Bishop sighting in the Calgary-Toronto game last week. He came in to pick up a yard on third down (Canadian fourth down), if you can believe such a thing. So all you big-armed quarterbacks who can't think out there, rest assured, there's space for you in the Canadian league as fullbacks.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

as much as i hate tebow i must say that he looked pretty good in the few chances he got last season. do i think he was worthy of a 1st round pick? no but i do see him as a legitimate option for the broncos.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Mr. August.