Remember This Clown Ryan Leaf....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Remember This Clown Ryan Leaf....

Ryan Leaf Heads To Prison After Getting Kicked Out Of Drug Treatment Program....

Had It All, Lost It All, He Wasnt Worth A Crap AnyWay.......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Re: Remember This Clown Ryan Leaf....

thump....thump....thump.......jbolt banging his head against the wall

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

yeah man he's really messed up. given another chance and he blows it again.  

last year he gets busted, released, and then breaks into someones house the next day..  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

last year he gets busted, released, and then breaks into someones house the next day..  

lost soul

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to sporter81's comment:

lost soul

an you are an azz hole

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Kid had all the physical tools but an array of character flaws.  Reminds me of Jeff George but with a much shorter NFL career.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I find it very hard to possibly comprehend how someone with that kind of opportunity coming out of college makes such ridiculous choices. Heck, all he had to do is try his best for a few years in the NFL, and even if he sucked, he could have made enough to retire on if he had half a brain.....

Nope...."I'd rather do drugs, and wind up in jail".........sorry....don't feel bad for idiots like this that had the world by the balls, and decided to p-i-s-s it all away.