Remembering the good old days...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Remembering the good old days...

When we could actually have a discussion about a Patriots/NFL related topic without it turning into an idiotic name calling, troll naming a--hole fest... This board has become pretty much unreadable.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Remembering the good old days...

Its not even fun to be an outsider on this board anymore. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

The good thing is that if you stay on point and do not lower yourself to their level you should be able to make them look real stupid.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Its not even fun to be an outsider on this board anymore. 

[/QUOTE]

Now that's saying a lot, but I agree I tend to sign off once a couple of posters start posting. I hope I'm not one for you guys

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

[/QUOTE]

Agree.

The thread about Brady's postseasons in two different offensive systems was well researched and littered with facts for discussion until destroyed by the protectors.

[/QUOTE]

You do understand people are talking about YOU??? If you don't realize this....WOW...just WOW!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Wish we had the ignore button back, it really cleaned up the mess...

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wish we had the ignore button back, it really cleaned up the mess...

[/QUOTE]

Yes, that would help, significantly...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

[/QUOTE]

No.  People are talking about the ballwashers.

Either counter with logic and reason in a thread or don't post in it. Pretty simple for adults.

[/QUOTE]

Adults actually realize when the majority of the crowd they are hanging around wants nothing to do with them anymore, and when the majority is really sick & tired of their endless crap.

You are seriously delusional if you honestly think people want you here ruining every other thread with some argument. You seriously are the heart of the issues here. What's amazing is that you don't see it.

I'm with everyone else, PLEASE BRING BACK THE IGNORE BUTTON!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

I'm sorry everyone. I can't help it, I have issues.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't read the posts if you find actual topics worth discussing so offensive. I don't really care what your opinion is of my choices of topics or comments.

Fascist internet types are a joke. What do you think these boards are for? Discussing topics about the Pats.

Just because the topic isn't kissing Brady's butt, doesn't mean it's taboo.

[/QUOTE]

Never said anything about "Taboo"

Never said anything about being "Offensive"

Simply stating a fact. You are on some weird crusade to save the Patriots fans from possible trolls. You jump down everones back if they don't agree with you. And at least half the threads on this board end up getting ruined by YOU being in some pissing contest over whatever topic it is. You can't help but try & shove your opinions down everyones throats. And if they resist.....instant pissing match of words.

Bottom line is that it has nothing to do with the topics, or whether anyone is washing Brady's balls. It has to do with YOU ruining every thread with your constant BS.

Here's a newsflash for you. People don't like you here. And it's not because they disagree with your fottball opinions, it's because you act like a complete a-s-s 99% of the time. Wake up already and smell the FACT that everyone here is begging for the ignore button so they can ignore YOU!!!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't care. I do nothing wrong.  I don't initiate any of it. Period.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I'm sure all the times you've been banned it was because the mods just singled you out, and figured they would ban a few people just for the hell of it. If you really believe that you were banned for no reason whatsoever, and that you have no part in all the pissing contests here.....I have some wetlands for sale.....just for you big guy!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

@ Neal/Rusty/whoeverthefuckyouare....

Yes...I see the light now....you've been a model citizen here on the boards. And everyone here really enjoys reading your posts each and every day. You are awesome!! Please, keep posting.....I just can't wait to read more from you.....

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

The good old days are on the Pats website's own boards where idiots and Jets trolls aren't tolerated.

Speaking of jets trolls...has anyone seen a post from them since Sandy? I'm trying to decide whether it's the lack of power and communications that's keeping them away or how much they stink.

OK I post this  go back to the thread page and there's our boy rex.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The good thing is that if you stay on point and do not lower yourself to their level you should be able to make them look real stupid.

[/QUOTE]

Never have a battle of wits with someone unarmed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.