Remembering the good old days...

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Remembering the good old days...

Just have to learn to pick and chose which discussions you care to participate.  Ignore the lame/insulting type answers with no football subject matter and move on.  Case in point: the discussion about the Jets board turned into a battle between two posters.  They took it over.  This happens a lot, two posters go at it relentlessly.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just have to learn to pick and chose which discussions you care to participate.  Ignore the lame/insulting type answers with no football subject matter and move on.  Case in point: the discussion about the Jets board turned into a battle between two posters.  They took it over.  This happens a lot, two posters go at it relentlessly.

[/QUOTE]

Wait a second. PatsEng as a Pats fan started that thread and I added to it with thorough detail and facts, where it was infused by a Jets troll, all insecure of those facts and truths.

Please don't lie like that and try to act like the problem isn't the trollwork.

[/QUOTE] Neal, that's what I meant..  someone comes in and turns the discussion all upside down and it gravitates away from the original intent of the post.  In this case, a simple comment about Jets fans and their posts on their board.  Not pointing at you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Its not even fun to be an outsider on this board anymore. 

[/QUOTE]

If it's kept you away, then it's been good for something.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Ok, well what rules did I break then?  Seriously. Why can Babe, Hurlie, etc, come swooping in and call me names, etc, but when I do it, only then it's a problem? I've been banned because the same trolls have multiple board names, so they sign in and out under those names, to up the reporting amount, which leads to me being banned. They probably have a benchmark they use that flags the user for so many reportings.

Are you this daft? I've embarrassed one of them at some point, sometimes MANY TIMES, to the point they can't let it go, so they follow me around here. 

That's totally hypocritical. How is it possible that neither of those two people NEVER broke a board rule?  That's laughable.

It's highly possible these people who break the rules I suppposedly break are either mods or friends with the mods as well. This SCH81 character with the black dots can spam the threads for 100 replies with black dots and he's allowed? Why is that? What contribution is that?

A little odd a know troll like Phat Rex/Mangione with KNOWN MULTIPLE board names, including posing ones (2 of which he chose impersonating me) are availabel and active for him to troll, but I get banned as a Pats fan?

You know how warped that is?  Enabling trolls and irrationals who instigate these things are the ones who are the problem. Always go to the source to fix a problem.

[/QUOTE]

I've never reported you junior.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In response to tanbass's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I don't care. I do nothing wrong.  I don't initiate any of it. Period.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I'm sure all the times you've been banned it was because the mods just singled you out, and figured they would ban a few people just for the hell of it. If you really believe that you were banned for no reason whatsoever, and that you have no part in all the pissing contests here.....I have some wetlands for sale.....just for you big guy!!

[/QUOTE]

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

oh joy....a thread about how much the arguing sucks here, turns into an argument...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

^ LOL  ain't that the truth!!!  (((-;

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

You do realize everything you just said only occurs when I have to return fire?  The others initiate.

Go to the source.

I am not going to sit here and take some lip from some moron who is flat out, unequivocally wrong all the time after I politely challenged their premise.

It's not my fault I know more, had more homework done and had a better argument on a particular topic.

You're a loser troll who is autmatically insecure by being a troll, so you have NOTHING to say on this matter.

[/QUOTE]

Funny how people calling each other names are generally few and far between around here junior. But a host do that to you because you do it to them.

You're the common denominator. That should tell you something. But it won't. The obvious never seems to dawn on you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

oh joy....a thread about how much the arguing sucks here, turns into an argument...

[/QUOTE]

Of course it did. That started somewhere about when Rusty chimed in that he's fed up with those contentious persons too. That was just too much for a few people to bear.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Of course it did. That started somewhere about when Rusty chimed in that he's fed up with those contentious persons too. That was just too much for a few people to bear.

[/QUOTE]

i just found it ironic.....but not really unexpected

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Too many negative Nancy's on the board here. And he knows who he is. I thought when Patsfan1966 got booted this place would turn for the better. My bad. If we only had taken Jenkins.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I dont mind Babe and would like Pats fan 1966 back,funny is like funny does.Maybe he got a job giving enemas and that has controled his rage till now.

Its the funding you fool the funding. If she knew the right people she could have got the funding.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Too many negative Nancy's on the board here. And he knows who he is. I thought when Patsfan1966 got booted this place would turn for the better. My bad. If we only had taken Jenkins.

[/QUOTE]

Phat Rex

Jints

Underpants

BdBreu

Hurlie

Babe

If you banned these people right here, this board would be fine. All of these people are completely delusional in their own way. Each has a personal agenda they want to push and even when shown to be completely destroyed in a debate, refuse to concede that they just might be wrong.

[/QUOTE]

The truth is I think all the people you listed above like to argue with you, why? Because you may be the single biggest moron that any of us has ever run into on the planet. It's rare when you find someone so...so...so..I don't know? Just a total tool. Someone that is so wrong on so many fronts and yet will back pedal, twist, distort, lie, to make himself feel/look better. It's probably the single largest display of insecurity that I've ever seen. It's just something you don't see everyday.

Think about it for a second, you have a guy that posts 100 times a day - is wrong in 100 of those posts, and then argues and bashes everyone for disagreeing with him. It's ridicolous! Then you get banned. Then it gets repeated.

You don't learn (and this is why I find it a tad bit hard to believe that you have a 152 IQ), because you simply just can't learn. It's impossible for you. Bill Belichick could knock right on your door ...come in and explain why this team didn't run that much last year and you still wouldn't buy it. He could flat out tell you that the defensive backs that he selected stink and the defense isn't anywhere near good and you still wouldn't believe it. I'm serious - if he did that you still couldn't admit how wrong you are. It just makes me laugh.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Phat Rex

Jints

Underpants

BdBreu

Hurlie

Babe

If you banned these people right here, this board would be fine. All of these people are completely delusional in their own way. Each has a personal agenda they want to push and even when shown to be completely destroyed in a debate, refuse to concede that they just might be wrong.

[/QUOTE]

The truth is I think all the people you listed above like to argue with you, why? Because you may be the single biggest moron that any of us has ever run into on the planet. It's rare when you find someone so...so...so..I don't know? Just a total tool. Someone that is so wrong on so many fronts and yet will back pedal, twist, distort, lie, to make himself feel/look better. It's probably the single largest display of insecurity that I've ever seen. It's just something you don't see everyday.

Think about it for a second, you have a guy that posts 100 times a day - is wrong in 100 of those posts, and then argues and bashes everyone for disagreeing with him. It's ridicolous! Then you get banned. Then it gets repeated.

You don't learn (and this is why I find it a tad bit hard to believe that you have a 152 IQ), because you simply just can't learn. It's impossible for you. Bill Belichick could knock right on your door ...come in and explain why this team didn't run that much last year and you still wouldn't buy it. He could flat out tell you that the defensive backs that he selected stink and the defense isn't anywhere near good and you still wouldn't believe it. I'm serious - if he did that you still couldn't admit how wrong you are. It just makes me laugh.

[/QUOTE]

rusty is one of the most intelligent fans on this forum....i honestly enjoy most of his posts because he is very detailed and for the most part he knows what he is talking about....i have no problem with you and i think you are a good poster as well, but to say rusty is a moron is just wrong....is he stubborn? absolutely, but its no secret that he knows his stuff when it comes to football.