Report: Amendola "almost" certain to miss Jets game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: Report: Amendola

That 3/7 is eternally etched in my cortex 'til cremation day. Holy shioth.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Incognitacious' comment:

what are they supposed to do, spend to the cap every year and hamstring themselves with questionable signings?...Didn't they do that when they signed "veterans" Ocho Stinko and the dual diagnosis and  hated one, Lloyd?

While Brady is at the tail end of his career I say yes.  Spend to the max.  Get as many SB rings as you can while Brady is here.  Would you trade 2 more SB's for a few years of  mediocre seasons why rebuilding?  I sure would!!

If they were spending closer to the limit don't you think they could get better then Ocho and Lloyd?  Well at least Ocho, Lloyd was pretty productive.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to Incognitacious' comment:

Whaaa Whaaa Whaaaa

Get a grip..they're going to win....what are they supposed to do, spend to the cap every year and hamstring themselves with questionable signings?...Didn't they do that when they signed "veterans" Ocho Stinko and the dual diagnosis and  hated one, Lloyd?

The rooks are going through what rooks do...they have a learning curve...and injuries happen...every team is missing a critical player...so what!

Whaaa Whaaa Whaaa

Besides y'all...it's a G-A-M-E, it's not real life...it's sorta like this place on the net...it ain't real... :)

Agreed - talk to me the day after Thanksgiving! Til then? Having fun watching football.