Report: Ravens may 'very well' release Boldin

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Report: Ravens may 'very well' release Boldin

In response to RockScully's comment:

Told ya.  Expect Baltimore's team to change dramatically in upcoming seasons.

Is that your crystal ball told you?? LMAO!  Did it also tell you that next week the weather will change??  Stop trying to take credit for natural occurences. Everyone knows free agency and cuts hit every team and Bmore is no difference. They will likely have to cut a few players to sign Flacco but atleast there in th SB! I hope they lose so Ed Reed can come here. If they win, a lot of retirements...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Is that your crystal ball told you?? LMAO!  Did it also tell you that next week the weather will change??  Stop trying to take credit for natural occurences. Everyone knows free agency and cuts hit every team and Bmore is no difference. They will likely have to cut a few players to sign Flacco but atleast there in th SB! I hope they lose so Ed Reed can come here. If they win, a lot of retirements...

This is what he does - childish and dumb behavior. This is the same guy that thinks every team was supposed to go out of business because of the lockout. And he leaves out the fact that a team with (my heavens) "salary cap issues" is in fact in the Super Bowl competing for something we are not. He also leaves out the fact that this very same team kicked our heads in for an hour two weeks ago. I think it all stems from the associate degree he is going for in business communications....or is it liberal arts??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

He has not played all that well in Bal has he not?

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Maybe.....but at 10 yrs of service he's the type of player that doesn't get top dollar here...

http://www.nfl.com/player/anquanboldin/2505587/profile

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

I think he'll be back. He's going to need to restructure his deal. Jacoby Jones is the WR I think they'll cut.

Baltimore's main priorities are probably Flacco and then Ellerbe. I also think they cut McClain before Boldin.

From this years team, I see Reed, Lewis, Jones, Kruger, and Birk as the big names leaving. Kruger is going to get paid this offseason. Ravens are pretty smart when it comes to value, and Kruger is more of a complimentary pass rusher.

As for Boldin...he's not that great. Obviously, he's gotten extremely hot during the playoffs, but he hasn't consistently performed the way he's playing right now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Don't need to be a genius to see this one coming. Don't forget Kruger. Be kinda interesting to see whether or not Flacco's contract is front-loaded or back-loaded and how much guranteed money he gets. Ozzie could franchise him (still alot of money) for a year, but that would just kick the can down the road. Steelers have a porous offensive line and an aging LB corps and Polamolu being injury prone. Good thing Bengel Ginger didn't show much in the playoffs. The Ravens could have players that want new contracts or extensions IF they win the Super Bowl. Pretty much par for the course for any team that wins the big dance.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

For the right price (and I have no clue what that might be) I would say, why not? 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I don't see you talking about it. You and he mocked me for warning about Pitt and Balt having a long road down these last 2 years. This was when I was telling you two inbreds that what BB was doing was a better way and more methodical. But, you both sat there and mocked BB.  lol

LOSERS

If Ray Ray doesn't ANNOUNCE his retirement and they get hot here late in the year, they're not even in the position they're in.

Their own fans don't even realize that they're teams are going to be struggling in upcoming years.

You claim it's what I do, but I nailed the Jets situation and will probably close in nailing what will happen to the Steelers and Ravens.

Meanwhile, we still wait on Brady not to lay an egg in January. lol

Why yes!! Yes! You are quite the genius! Of course we probably shouldn't mention the FACT that you said benching Alex Smith was going to backfire and that Harbaugh was a fool for ruining San Fran's season by starting Kaepernick. How's that feel? Knowing you botched the biggest football story in five years? Never mind you said Alex Smith (a guy that would be benched two weeks later) was playing better than Tom Brady!

Death...taxes and Rusty will be wrong about something football related.

And there is no need for your daily rants about obvious things in nature...players will get old...teams will release players...teams will sign players...teams will restructure...teams will win...teams will lose...tomorrow is Saturday...it's cold outside...bananas come with a peel. Thanks, we got it from here dumbo. If I were you I'd be so embarrassed that I wouldn't leave the house without a paper bag over my head:) Cheers! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

For the right price (and I have no clue what that might be) I would say, why not? 

i'd say $4 mill per at the max, a contract similar to the one lloyd signed. he'd bring some toughness to NE's receiving corps.

No way I'd pay him 4Mil per....

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Actually, on the Flacco thread, BEFORE this thread was posted, I had suggested that Balt's front office did a nice job allocating the money across the roster on offense, but that will change suddenly for FLacco.

Voila, up comes this thread. And it's NOT just Flacco who is due. Rice could be gone as well.  Their big mistake was not signing Flacco before his contract expired. Now, he has the postseason he's had, and Ozzie lost a lot of leverage. That's a VERY, very old team. Even Matt Birk at Center is old.

So, even though you act like it's somehow common knowledge, I NEVER see you making these predictions or making correct predictions like this.

Jealous much?

Just look at who is playing the market right now as good as any GM out there. His name is Bill Belichick.

Where do you go as a perimeter WR?  Miami? NE?  I know where I'd go winding down the back end of my career.

Look at Shizzles, all annoyed someone is smarter than he is.

Its because I DONT CARE about others teams. I dont spend my time posting articles about the Jets and salary caps, etc. I dont have a problem with you doing that, I just choose to keep it on the field. Too many people get caught up with other stuff. Judging players off the field,etc. Like Ive said before, you dont really wanna know everything about players and the league. Just enjoy the show. I know you caught Ray Ray the other day saying the NFL was a secret society. Bet you didnt predict that. Ive been sayin it.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:

Don't need to be a genius to see this one coming. Don't forget Kruger. Be kinda interesting to see whether or not Flacco's contract is front-loaded or back-loaded and how much guranteed money he gets. Ozzie could franchise him (still alot of money) for a year, but that would just kick the can down the road. Steelers have a porous offensive line and an aging LB corps and Polamolu being injury prone. Good thing Bengel Ginger didn't show much in the playoffs. The Ravens could have players that want new contracts or extensions IF they win the Super Bowl. Pretty much par for the course for any team that wins the big dance.

Again, I was mocked here the last 2 years talking about how this kind of stuff would be coming.

Hurlie and Shizzles laughed and simultaneously mocked BB's approach. lol

dont lump me into your lies when you are called out. I have never giving a F*ck about another teams cap, or anything else. Must have me confused.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

For 20 millions a year, Flacco is supposed to throw the ball , and runs downfield to catch it himself. He will not only be the elite QB , but the all Pro WR as well.

25. This post has been removed.