Reshuffle O-Line

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Reshuffle O-Line

Why not let Vollmer grow into the Left Tackle Job now, so that come playoffs he has the experience. I still like Light, lets move him over to right Tackle,and either put Kaczur at right guard his natural position or create some great depth for this O-Line. Vollmer has turned out to be a very wise pick by BB. Most experts had him in the later rounds. What do you think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Re: Reshuffle O-Line

I was actually thinking the same thing, but for next year, not this year.

Neal is still a very good RG, but he is a free agent after the year.  Kaczur is locked up, and Light has another year.  I wouldn't switch Light to the right this late in his career, though.  For next year, Light at LT, Vollmer at RT, and Kaczur at RG.  Then, when Light leaves after 2010, move Vollmer to the left, and pick up a RT or RG, with Kaczur filling the other spot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

In Response to Reshuffle O-Line:
    [QUOTE]Why not let Vollmer grow into the Left Tackle Job now, so that come playoffs he has the experience. I still like Light, lets move him over to right Tackle,and either put Kaczur at right guard his natural position or create some great depth for this O-Line. Vollmer has turned out to be a very wise pick by BB. Most experts had him in the later rounds. What do you think?
    Posted by patriots44[/QUOTE] I agree he was an excellent blocker his man failed to get by him. He was all over the field blocking downfield and pulling which sent Maroney and I believe Faulk on their scores. A+ Light may have a difficult time winning back his position.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

In Response to Re: Reshuffle O-Line:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Reshuffle O-Line : I agree he was an excellent blocker his man failed to get by him. He was all over the field blocking downfield and pulling which sent Maroney and I believe Faulk on their scores. A+ Light may have a difficult time winning back his position.
    Posted by sonieboy[/QUOTE]
    I just feel like Vollmer will be able to handle the Speed rushers much better than Light. Matt is still a very quality tackle.I think that Kaczur can become more of a dominat guard than he ever will be at tackle.This guy can turn into a road grader at Guard.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Anyone know how long Matt Light will be out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Whoa . . .   whoa . . .   whoa.

The kid played great in the snow and he's a physical freak of whom I expect solid things in the future.

But let's see him hold his own against some speed rushers on a dry track before we shuffle Matt Light off to pasture and install this raw kid as the sole protector of the Golden Boy's blindside.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Why not let Vollmer grow into the Left Tackle Job now, so that come playoffs he has the experience. Posted by patriots44[/QUOTE]

that would be a smart move, let him play as much as possible. he's a onster. and next year go find a duplicate of hin the draft. BB needs to start rebuilding the o line with young strong talent if TB's gonna be a around for a few more years

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from flip781. Show flip781's posts

[QUOTE]Why not let Vollmer grow into the Left Tackle Job now, so that come playoffs he has the experience. I still like Light, lets move him over to right Tackle,and either put Kaczur at right guard his natural position or create some great depth for this O-Line. Vollmer has turned out to be a very wise pick by BB. Most experts had him in the later rounds. What do you think?
    Posted by patriots44[/QUOTE] That's a top shelf suggestion that Dante should pay attention to....I really like Volmer protecting Brady's back ...He did a great job of it in the Tennesee game...As big as he is and with that arm length he should be great !!