Retain the Law Firm of BJGE & Woodhead

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Retain the Law Firm of BJGE & Woodhead

You've got to love the way that JBGE has stepped up once given the chance to be the featured back on the Pat offense.

Many people had many doubts about the move, but I'm feeling a whole lot better about it after the last 2 games.  Love to see a guy step up, take advantage of an opportunity, and prove his doubters wrong.

And what's not to like about Woodhead?  Great character, great back story.

The two of them combined for 123 total yards and two TDs, and Woody should have gotten credit for a tackle on Special Teams, though it's not in the boxscore.

Love the running game all of a sudden. Especially seeing JBGE put his shoulder down and move the pile forward and make tacklers pay.

This O hasn't even hit its stride yet, but it keeps tweaking it's way toward being exceptional.  This Law Firm will be a big part of making the offense mostly unstoppable over an entire game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Re: Retain the Law Firm of JBGE & Woodhead

I can appreciate you thread; points made. 

Consider that "The Law Firm" bit might confuse fans (NE and other), having already had theTy Law firm associated with the team...particulary with the chatter about his wanting to return.

Regardless, I really do likeboth of these guys.  Hopefully, they'll continue to improve; stay productive and healthy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

SO, his name is now JenBarvus Green Ellis?  Because last time I checked, its BJGE. The original Law Firm was Ty Law and Lawyer Milloy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: Retain the Law Firm of JBGE & Woodhead:
    [QUOTE]SO, his name is now JenBarvus Green Ellis?  Because last time I checked, its BJGE.

Typo corrected.

Those guys won't be walking through that door anytime soon, I don't think.

And with all those names BJGE does sound like a law firm -- tack on Woodward and you got a legal team to make a case for the running game.

Lawyers specialize in many different areas like defense or offense and this one is definitely offensive minded.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE] The original Law Firm was Ty Law and Lawyer Milloy.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

yeah woody and BJBE will need a new name other than Law firm

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Retain the Law Firm of BJGE & Woodhead

Special Delivery!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Dewey Screwim and Howe!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]SO, his name is now JenBarvus Green Ellis?  Because last time I checked, its BJGE. The original Law Firm was Ty Law and Lawyer Milloy.

-

In case you missed the content in lieu of the thread's title, this is what my post said:

You've got to love the way that JBGE has stepped up once given the chance to be the featured back on the Pat offense.

Many people had many doubts about the move, but I'm feeling a whole lot better about it after the last 2 games.  Love to see a guy step up, take advantage of an opportunity, and prove his doubters wrong.

And what's not to like about Woodhead?  Great character, great back story.

The two of them combined for 123 total yards and two TDs, and Woody should have gotten credit for a tackle on Special Teams, though it's not in the boxscore.

Love the running game all of a sudden. Especially seeing JBGE put his shoulder down and move the pile forward and make tacklers pay.

This O hasn't even hit its stride yet, but it keeps tweaking it's way toward being exceptional.  This Law Firm will be a big part of making the offense mostly unstoppable over an entire game.

You can re-title it anyway you want, but I remain excited about these two guys, and that is what the thread is about.

If you care to comment on that, great, but otherwise you're just splitting hairs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Retain the Law Firm of BJGE & Woodhead:
    [QUOTE]Special Delivery!

how bout jarwood

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

If Law Firm is out (because some can't get past that "other" Law Firm, how about The Legal Team or just BJGE & Woodhead.

This thread was started on 10/5 and I notice a lot of duplicate threads which indicate either people are not reading the board before posting or they just have no qualms about plagiarizing ideas, like someone did to Patsfan76 with a duplicate thread like The Best Thing That Ever Could have Happened.

By the way, there are now 15 or 16 pages on the Randy Moss fiasco on this board.

Anyone else had enough?