Revamped RB core.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

Revamped RB core.

Link

Sammy Morris - Gone
    Freddy T - Gone
    Kevin Faulk - Gone.

In comes Taiwan Jones and a power back (Mikel Leshoure).
    Video Link

I'm not saying... I'm just saying!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Revamped RB core.

Ok jones runs a 4.3, cool.. and he weighs under 200 at 6'1, kinda light.  In the mold of Chris Johnson...

Still rather have Ingram.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

In Response to Re: Revamped RB core.:
    [QUOTE]Ok jones runs a 4.3, cool.. and he weighs under 200 at 6'1, kinda light.  In the mold of Chris Johnson... Still rather have Ingram.  
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

Ingram is goon be taken end of 1 or high 2, BB is goona trade those picks (28 and 33). These guys can be picked up in 3rd easy.

BB can end up with like 3 2nd rounders and 3 3rd rounders easy.

I think this is a fantastic time to completely revamp the RB for the years to come. Just a thought.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

And besides what's below I've been told he has fumbling issues.  Thank you but no thank you.  Todman, Green or Anthony Allen are three guys who I think the Pats will look at.www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6499/taiwan-jones">

Taiwan Jones - RB - Player

The player rep for Taiwan Jones said after Thursday's Pro Day workout that the Eastern Washington star is just "90-percent" recovered from late-season foot surgery.

The agent can afford to be honest after Jones hit a homerun in the workout. Durability concerns remain the No. 1 knock on Jones heading into the draft, though. Up to 196 pounds after playing at 178 last season, Jones is still slight of build with an upright running style. His college career featured a fractured fibula, an abdominal bruise and surgery for a sports hernia.
    Apr 14, 5:25 PM

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I see your point.  However, the comittee is Benny and Woodhead.... I want that true number 1.  Ingram runs hard, but catches and blocks at elite levels.  He wouldn't have to come off the field (Even Adrian Peterson does).  

I think with all the picks, Pats just use them, and trade our second 2nd rounder for a number 1 or high two next year.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This is whole statement sounds ridiclous, but I hope you see my point.  I doubt we get Ingram, but my phylosophy is that we get him and bring him on slow.  We use 17 on D, and get the best OL or DL with 28.  The hopefully Ingram is hanging around at 33 and bam!  Trade our late second to a good team for their first next year, or to a bad team and swap for their next years second round pick.  

Look at me, I think I'm a GM!  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

I was under the impression that we had a decent enough running game last year, 9th best in the league.

I dont think it needs a major overhaul. This year we will have the 2 main guys for the entire season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Revamped RB core. : Ingram is goon be taken end of 1 or high 2, BB is goona trade those picks (28 and 33). These guys can be picked up in 3rd easy. BB can end up with like 3 2nd rounders and 3 3rd rounders easy. I think this is a fantastic time to completely revamp the RB for the years to come. Just a thought.
    Posted by akius[/QUOTE]

Look up your draft history, know-it-all, and see how many 3rd round RBs go to the pro bowl. Elite RBs are drafted in the first round.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

I was just throwing my picks for RB out there. For 28 and 33 we can easily get 1st of next year and more (maybe a 3rd or 4th rounders this year). We Can use that to get another RB. I don't see BB spending a high pick on RB. I think BB goes for RB in 3rd or 4th.

And just because your running game was good one year doesn't guarentee anything, everybody adjusts their D and formulate accordingly, so you constantly have to keep adding new wrinkles.

BB can do so much in this draft the possibilities are endless.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Eric Kettani

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

[QUOTE]Eric Kettani
    Posted by sportsbozo1[/QUOTE]

I dont see much in him,to small for a fb and dont know if he has rb skills worth a shot though. I like anythony sherman for hyram hyonski as fb to pick up or draft late

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from vaccumcleanerofjustice. Show vaccumcleanerofjustice's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Revamped RB core. : Ingram is goon be taken end of 1 or high 2, BB is goona trade those picks (28 and 33). These guys can be picked up in 3rd easy. BB can end up with like 3 2nd rounders and 3 3rd rounders easy. I think this is a fantastic time to completely revamp the RB for the years to come. Just a thought.
    Posted by akius[/QUOTE]GOONA Australian Slang,native origins, meaning sh-it

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

keep Woodhead, and get 3 new RBs in the late rounds of the draft. at least one needs to be a peyton hillis type.