Revis is at it again!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALLDAWAYPATS. Show ALLDAWAYPATS's posts

Revis is at it again!!

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2012/05/belichick_brady_3.html

They just don't learn!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TW4069. Show TW4069's posts

Re: Revis is at it again!!

What a surprise!! More verbal diarrhea from the Jets.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I find it amazing that anyone on the Jets can complain about smack talk with a straight face.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rainbowroosie. Show rainbowroosie's posts

"I find it amazing that anyone on the Jets can complain about smack talk with a straight face."

Yep.                     

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Thank you MR. Bevis for guaranteeing the Pats 2 more wins this year.
    Not that they needed the inspiration but it's appreciated none the less.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

This guy REVIS is a good player.... but... I am sorry, but pick a word for a femine hygeine product following usage, and that is what he is....

He is a CLOWN.... 

He speaks a lot of trash when it is off-season but seems to me his team didn't back it up.....  OH YEAH; AND WHICH TEAM WAS IT THAT GUARANTEED A SUPERBOWL BEFORE THE SEASON LAST YEAR?.....   That is right the menatally challenged New Yorks Jets!  SO they were never disrespectful.... nope not at all.....  A-H*LE! This guy is nothing but a Civilian Under Nerd Training.  BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH..... is it that time of the month again for you REVIS?.... Stick a tampon in it!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I stop reading when I see any person use the term ignorant in an improper manner. The terms "hater" and "ignorant" used in certain manners designate intelligence imo (or lack there of).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from I sat on your toilet. Show I sat on your toilet's posts

Whats the big deal about BB's comments? They were private and he was talking to his son not the media. Unlike almost everyone in the jets "organization" that is always b!+ch!n about something

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

I'm sick of the Jets saying Brady pointing at their sideline was disrespectful. They talk smack about the Pats every chance they get (off the field) so don't get offended when the Pats do their talking on the field.

You don't want him pointing at your sideline, stop him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevinjake1966. Show kevinjake1966's posts

In Response to Re: Revis is at it again!!:
    [QUOTE]Whats the big deal about BB's comments? They were private and he was talking to his son not the media. Unlike almost everyone in the jets "organization" that is always b!+ch!n about something
    Posted by I sat on your toilet[/QUOTE]
    That's because there are 2 sets of rules in the NFL, the rules for the Pats and the rules for everyone else. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from teibore1. Show teibore1's posts

Who cares what Cervix has to say.  He's a good player but he IS NOT the best DB in the NFL.  How many catches did Welker have on him the last game the played?  I think it was 5 or 6 catches in man coverage from Cervix.  If this t wat wants to talk about respect why doesn't he talk his teamates leaking trash about Sanchez and not being man enough to put their name on it?  Chode

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats_fan_2012. Show pats_fan_2012's posts

This is why Running Up The Score was invented. 

56-9 would be about right.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]I stop reading when I see any person use the term ignorant in an improper manner. The terms "hater" and "ignorant" used in certain manners designate intelligence imo (or lack there of).
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

HAHA i was coming on here to say the exact thing man it's a real pet peeve of mine. The way he just uses it over and over again....I mean if i was a pro athlete going on TV i'd like to know for sure I was using words i know the meaning of! It makes him look like more of an idiot as if no Jet has ever said anything like that about the Pats when they thought they wouldn't be heard, bit juvenile to get upset over it really

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Where is JetsMangioni? Hard to believe he is silent on this.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

So far, this is entirely a tale of three New Yawk / New Joisey people making big mouth statements.

It starts with a New York Post (Rupert Murdoch) reporter who either heard it himself or else he needed something juicy, so he said that Bill Belichick was saying something profane to his son.  The problem is, who was around to hear the comment?  Was the comment caught on tape?  No.  Was the comment overheard by someone else on the Patriots sideline, and if so who was the witness, and why would someone on the Patriots bench report it?  BB, by the way, gave no information that it was anything more than Post scuttlebutt.  BB is not normally given to profanity in all of his press conferences, which makes the Post quote a bit doubtful.

So, who takes the unsubstantiated tabloid comment and runs with it ?  Why, Rex Ryan, who tells a room full of reporters that he said the same obscene thing to his son. 

Now Revis Island picks up and elaborates at length on the obscenity theme. 

In my opinion, when you argue vociferously with what someone didn't actually say, you're likely to lose the argument.  In other news, Sarah Palin probably shouldn't have picked a fight with David Letterman because Letterman is a professional fool and a comic, not a politician.  Also, Dan Quayle should have never taken on Murphy Brown 1-on-1 because Murphy Brown is a fictional character.

Give em enough rope...

P.S. The Jets have problems of their own.

Tight end Dustin Keller offered a sarcasm-laced reply to the New York Post when asked about the Tebow factor.

"For one, he brings more media into the locker room -- as if that's possible," said Keller, who said it was "an honor" to answer repeated questions on Tebow.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Tebow-Sanchez-meet-the-NY-media.html

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Revis might be a great CB but the dude just seems dumber then a rock.  Listen to his interviews and you can tell being a football CB is all he has.  No brains in his brain bucket!  Dude will be old and broke 20 yrs from now and won't have a SB ring to show all he will have is stories of how big his mouth was a a player.

Funny how he likes to talk the talk but his team can't walk the walk.  Hey Revis and the rest of the jets... Until you win a SB just keeep your mouth shut!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Revis is at it again!! : i dont agree with this at all. Revis-who i have heard often on NY radio-is actually well-spoken and not a loudmouth like so many other jets. He is not stupid at all. as for this being "all he has" hey, it's all he needs. if tom brady was "only a qb nothing else" would that be a problem? as long as he does his job on the field a player ont have to be einstein
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Cmon Gints! How are you gonna defend Revis and say he's "not a loudmouth" when he just said all this trash? Its true teams do take on the persona of there coach, and Revis has become an arrogant, loud mouthed, NEVER WON ANYTHING, jerk just like his coach! Maybe they can go sniff and lick some feet together...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

What else would you expect?  When the team can't get it done on the field why not mouth off about the team that's been a perennial winner while they've been perennially irrelevant? 

Revis is probably the best cover corner in the league.  Guess I'm wondering why he'd be so insecure that he needs to resort to idle posturing.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Revis is at it again!! : Cmon Gints! How are you gonna defend Revis and say he's "not a loudmouth" when he just said all this trash? Its true teams do take on the persona of there coach, and Revis has become an arrogant, loud mouthed, NEVER WON ANYTHING, jerk just like his coach! Maybe they can go sniff and lick some feet together...
    Posted by Quagmire3[/QUOTE]

you are spot on except you forgot to include GINTS in the sniffing and licking crowd.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

at worst BB's comment was private

and the Jets have the biggest mouths
    and say the crudest things

so why revis butthead is it all right for your
    butt buddy to make bad comments about TB?

this whole thing about "respect" is just sometimes laughable

and add to it the butthead is already renegotiaaing his
    contract and not show up at practice
    dosn't matter what the JESTS do - they will be 3rd in the
    AFC east and miss the playoffs

then what respect are the Jests demanding?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Wait till Revis and Holmes start mouthing off about sanchez and tebow now that will be good.

Revis sounds like an uneducated person and so do the jets as a team. Did any of them even go to colllege besides tebow?

As always Patriots top Jets in every way.

Pats let's sweep em again this year better yet let's keep em out of playoffs too.

NE Rules