Revis is at it again!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

Re: Revis is at it again!!

Why do you give a rats' @ss what an 8-8 football team thinks of the Pats?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Revis is at it again!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Revis is at it again!! : i dont agree with this at all. Revis-who i have heard often on NY radio-is actually well-spoken and not a loudmouth like so many other jets. He is not stupid at all. as for this being "all he has" hey, it's all he needs. if tom brady was "only a qb nothing else" would that be a problem? as long as he does his job on the field a player ont have to be einstein
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Well then we have not seen the same interviews.  Revis comes across as not very bright.  Remember the interview where during a Revis phone interview a Jets personnel got on the other line and told Revis to hang up the phone. Hahahaha!!  Revis didn't know how to handle himself, and that's not the only time he looked like a JackA$$ in interviews.  The Jets really should tell him no more interviews!  Revis is all about himself, not a team player so yea, that's all he will have at the end of the day.. a greedy, selfish, trash talking thug who wasn't a team player.  Oh and he was a good DB theat never got a Super Bowl ring.  Sounds just like a J-E-T-JET-JET-JET!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Rex, you fat @&*$@#*& Ohh, wait, I do believe he is trying to signal me......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  
    Posted by Stommpper[/QUOTE]

Yes Stommpper, he is telling you that you are #1.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALLDAWAYPATS. Show ALLDAWAYPATS's posts

Revis needs to learn that you need to give respect in order to receive it.  His skills on the field are respected, but him as a person and the Jets organization are not!  I wonder if Rex is ready to kiss Bills rings yet.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]I wonder if Rex is ready to kiss Bills rings yet.
    Posted by ALLDAWAYPATS[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Revis is at it again!! : Well then we have not seen the same interviews.  Revis comes across as not very bright.  Remember the interview where during a Revis phone interview a Jets personnel got on the other line and told Revis to hang up the phone. Hahahaha!!  Revis didn't know how to handle himself, and that's not the only time he looked like a JackA$$ in interviews.  The Jets really should tell him no more interviews!  Revis is all about himself, not a team player so yea, that's all he will have at the end of the day.. a greedy, selfish, trash talking thug who wasn't a team player.  Oh and he was a good DB theat never got a Super Bowl ring.  Sounds just like a J-E-T-JET-JET-JET!
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

This word 'thug' gets thrown around far too much. Big mouth who lacks restraint at times, yes. Thug, no.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Actually, he wasn't disrespectful to BB at all. He called him a jerk, so what? He didn't curse at him or besmirch his honor. No big deal, move on, folks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALLDAWAYPATS. Show ALLDAWAYPATS's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Revis is at it again!! :
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

LMFAO!!!!! Awesome!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Revis is at it again!! : revis is the best shut down one on one cb in the league
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]He was toast every time he played man last year you might want to revise your assessment,to read a very good CB. Oh by the way Stevie Johnson up in Buffalo just calls Revis his personal Beatch!!!!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Revis is at it again!! : i dont agree with this at all. Revis-who i have heard often on NY radio-is actually well-spoken and not a loudmouth like so many other jets. He is not stupid at all. as for this being "all he has" hey, it's all he needs. if tom brady was "only a qb nothing else" would that be a problem? as long as he does his job on the field a player ont have to be einstein

Your opinon and $1 will cause the restaurant to throw cold coffee in our lap... In other words your opinion is about as valuable as most of the drunks on a corner.... WHO CARES....  Revis.... is another steriod jock.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: btw, Gronk makes Revis sound like Steven Hawking

SO Gronk makes Revis sound like his speach is broken and labored?.... Well Mr Hawking has a reason for that you know?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Revis is at it again!! : this is not what happened at all as I heard same interview. Mike Francessa-a noted Jet and Met hater/baiter and pompous blowhard to boot-kept badgering Revis about one play over and over and over-just to push his very obvious agenda, which is to take cheap shots at Mets/Jets and their fans from his Mt Olympus perch-until Revis had enough. Revis tried-politely-to move on several times before hanging up. As you would have too. Hearing Francessa hundreds-maybe thousands of times-over the years, I know his M.O. and he was waaaay over the top and embarassed his fat self. Revis was right and handled at best he could in the face of obnoxious browbeating. You couldn't be more wrong. btw, Gronk makes Revis sound like Steven Hawking

I seen the interview too, and he was asking Revis if he gets away with PI calls and the then asks Revis about a particular play where Revis got away with a PI call.  Revis didn't know how to answer.  What an idiot... He knows he gets away with some PI calls, he knew he got away with that one in question.  All he had to do was tell the truth and say something like.. maybe I got away with one there and then that would have been the end of it.  But no, the idiot that he is he kept denying it.  Revis is so caught up in his own hype that he can't even admit to getting away with a PI call here and there. Revis was looking like a fool so his man jumps in on the other line and makes Revis look even more foolish.

And that my friend is how it all went down!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Who cares what Cervix has to say.  He's a good player but he IS NOT the best DB in the NFL.  How many catches did Welker have on him the last game the played?  I think it was 5 or 6 catches in man coverage from Cervix.  If this t wat wants to talk about respect why doesn't he talk his teamates leaking trash about Sanchez and not being man enough to put their name on it?  Chode
    Posted by teibore1[/QUOTE]
    I beleive it was one catch. targeted 19? times. opening half long pass play was the safety's responsibility, not Revis'.