Revis tears ACL will have surgery

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Revis tears ACL will have surgery

Big loss for the Jets.From ESPN.com:

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Star cornerback Darrelle Revis tore the ACL in his left knee and will require season-ending surgery, New York Jets coach Rex Ryan announced Monday.

Revis underwent an MRI exam Monday morning, confirming the team's worst fears. Their All-Pro was hurt in the third quarter of Sunday's overtime win over the Miami Dolphins, a non-contact injury that occurred when he was trying to tackle running back Daniel Thomas on a screen pass.

It's a crushing blow to the Jets' defense, which already is off to a slow start. They're ranked 21st in yards allowed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Revis tears ACL will have surgery

that hurts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

*shakes fist at sky*

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

at the expense of being called a troll by the famous Rusty, I really liked watching Revis play.(except against the PAts)

Revis truly is a game changer, and allowed the Jets defense to do so much. Great news for Pats fans, bad news for fans of the NFL in general....and of course devasting to Jets fans.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

As I have mentioned many times here, like the player/team or not, I don't wish or celebrate injury on anyone.

He should have held out, Sunday might have been the last time Jets fans see him in Jets uniform.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Sorry to see he's out. Great competitor and you hate seeing that happen to any athlete. Hope he makes a full recovery.

I had a bad feeling that he could get hurt again if he came back too early but didn't expect this.

7. This post has been removed.