Revis to Bucs Trade

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Revis to Bucs Trade

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Rusty DEMOLISHED...again!

oh and add in all his sychophants and alter egos in that demolishing...got that pcm??

You are an idiot.  Read my other posts and tell me how I was in any way part of this debate.  All I said was Sanders was better than Revis and that Revis was not the best DB in NFL history.  Pointing out the complete lack of substance in your stupid argument about Ty Law is just a hobby of mine troll.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

and Revis's performance as the top shut down corner did not rise or fall with his D because he did not depend on it-unlike Ty Law

Where is your evidence for this?  You have a habit (amusingly just like Rusty) to just say things as if they are facts.  Seriously where did you get this from?  Is it from the fact that Law had 10 picks and made a pro bowl the year after he left NE on an average at best Jets D?  Is it that he was 1st team all pro in 1998 on another average Pats D.  Learn the game you idiot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

young Rusty. You just made my point. You dug out a thread from 2011...you do realize it is now 2013, right?

You of course realize that all you said was "you never start threads on the Jets" and that "you haven't posted about them (except for your salary cap arguing with Rusty) since 2010".  Maybe you should think more carefully about what you write before you write it instead of shifting the goalposts when it is definitively proven wrong.

I stand corrected. I last started a post on the Jets in 2011, not 2010. Of course, that is aside fro the post started 2 months ago where I et Rusty on the cap, which of course I won

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

What? I back my opinions with facts. Those facts are produced to showcase why I have the opinion I do. It's not my problem you don't like a certain opinion I hold.

Don't say "just like Rusty".  Gunty is a moron troll dork. I do my homework. There's a difference.

Sometimes you do.  Other times you don't as much.  I don't particularly care.  The point I was making was more that the Giants troll does this all the time and then of course criticizes you for doing the exact same things.  Either way I think we can both agree that his pathetic arguments about Ty Law are laughable.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Seriously though isn't the Giants troll the same guy that says BB inherited all of these great players like Law and is now trying to argue that Law was only good because the Pats D was good?  Which one is it troll?  LMFAO.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

What? I back my opinions with facts. Those facts are produced to showcase why I have the opinion I do. It's not my problem you don't like a certain opinion I hold.

Don't say "just like Rusty".  Gunty is a moron troll dork. I do my homework. There's a difference.

Sometimes you do.  Other times you don't as much.  I don't particularly care.  The point I was making was more that the Giants troll does this all the time and then of course criticizes you for doing the exact same things.  Either way I think we can both agree that his pathetic arguments about Ty Law are laughable.

Ok. fair enough. I don't feel I ever leave my opinions unchecked with reasons or facts as to why I've come to those opinions.   

Gunty is a troll who has to assume this Parcells and Giants agenda here. It's a NY arrogance agenda. It's what many NYers do.  Despicable attitude, obviously.

He doesn't even see the 1990 Giants team as SB champs without BB's gameplan on D.

What he always felt to be the case as Parcells's resume somehow superior to that of BB's, is false.

NHSteven is a Yankees fan from NY, too, so you have to watch him in these situations, too.

Perhaps you should let the FBI know.

I only responded to your fringe view on Revis; ESPN Radio described him as "HOF calibre", & he has the #s & video to back it up. You are in the extreme minority.

Also, a PATs fan calling NY fans arrogant, although valid, is a case of the pot calling the kettle black like I haven't seen in quite a while. Taking this a step further, your twisted view of Revis could be interpreted as a form of PATS arrogance; the JETS COULDN'T POSSIBLY have a GREAT Player!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

More Jets talk in a pats forum?

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Hey gang!-More Jets talk!?In a patriots Forum?

I wanted to talk about the age of Brady and the egg he laid at the end of the year last year

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

I remember Revis was a member of the Jets a couple of years ago when they beat the pats in the playoffs.

Do any of you remember that? I can't remeber the last time the pats won anything either.It's got to be at 10 to 12 years now right?

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

and Revis's performance as the top shut down corner did not rise or fall with his D because he did not depend on it-unlike Ty Law

Where is your evidence for this?  You have a habit (amusingly just like Rusty) to just say things as if they are facts.  Seriously where did you get this from?  Is it from the fact that Law had 10 picks and made a pro bowl the year after he left NE on an average at best Jets D?  Is it that he was 1st team all pro in 1998 on another average Pats D.  Learn the game you idiot.

ah pcm...a pseudo intellectual is a bad thing indeed! 

i will just repeat what i said earlier and see if your "logical" enough to get it this time:

as i said Revis played outside any scheme or defensive plan unlike Law and others-Rex Ryan put in different D plays and changed the D to fit that weeks opponent BUT Revis was not part of this-all Ryan did was put revis one-on-one against the opponents top WR then he went about game planning and using whatever scheme he was using that week/month/year...get it?

Revis's assignment didn't change regardless of what went on around him on his own D and what the opponents were doing-he just took the top WR one on one and took him out of the game-when they threw at him of course

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

its simple: ty law was great, an all-pro and never said he wasn't- but he was part of a defensive scheme/game plan and revis is not, doesnt have to be-he is outside of that because he simply takes the opposing number one wr one-on-one and takes him out of the game-no zone, no double teams, no help underneath, just him and the top wr. see that's why they call it "revis island"

ever hear of "law island"? the only comparison is sanders because he freelanced

it's that simple-ty law didn't play outside of his D and revis does, like deon-one on one against the opponents top wr and takes him out of the game as good a shutdown corner as anyone since sanders and one the best at it ever

i wasn't saying law wasn't great but that he is not revis and that he did not do for his D what revis is asked to do for his because revis is the best at it

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

and to finish a post earlier from nh to rusty regarding my previous opine;

Once again, he had a bad hammy in that game. Until Stevie Johnson, I never saw him torched otherwise. The way he was used as on the Jets as indicated by 42AND46 is exactly the way it was described today on ESPN Radio AND Mike Francesa. So much for your informed opinions.

Loosen that PATs hat.