Revis vs Moss part 2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Revis vs Moss part 2

well in the first match up between the pats and jets,it looked like revis had played moss well in the first match up,for there was exchanges in words of difference of opinions.even though revis thinks he handled moss one on one,but the way i see it,brady was really off in that game,and was no where near to where he is now in terms of confidence,and timing of his passe,s.

http://espn.go.com/boston/columns/patriots/blog/_/post/4668289/name/reiss

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Revis vs Moss part 2

Agreed. While I don't think Revis all of a sudden going to get torched and abused, I still think Moss will have an emphatic impact on Sunday's game. Part of that is going to be his pride and the offense's pride. I don't think the offense is too thrilled with all this talk of Revis "shutting down" their best weapon.

I also think the Pats will continue moving Moss around and making it harder for the defense to key in on his routes.

Still, I think we're going to establish a pretty good run (at least enough to incorporate a good play-action like the Indy game) to combat their blitz. We'll also have a healthy dose of screens because our downfield blocking has been amazing. And, of course, take some shots down the field. I don't really change the gameplan from the Indy game, on offense at least.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

Re: Revis vs Moss part 2

Due to his mouth, Reavis is in for a rude awakening.  Moss will want him straight up and with or without help over the top Tommy's going to ensure that Randy extracts several pounds of revenge.  As long as TB is on target, it's a done deal...